A Christmas Competition (win a PS4/XBO game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
christmas-banner8hcpf.png

Alright boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, hello community,
it's Christmas time and what better time of the year to spread some extra love and gifts!

We will be having a little competition starting tonight at 0am CET (Saturday to Sunday) and sure, there is a price to win! The competition will end January 5th (0am CET).

So what is this all about and how do you enter, you might ask?!
We are looking for the goal or scene of the year in PES 2019 or FIFA 19!
Any goal, any scene you consider competition worthy, was created by yourself, you can send in! Upload your video to a video portal of your choice (YouTube, Streamable, etc.) and post the video link here!
Videos should only contain 1 scene or 1 goal and should be around 1 minute in length! If you have your video uploaded already, post the link to it with a time stamp please!

The first phase will be from Dec 23rd to Dec 29th. During that week you can send in 1 video of your choice (it must be your own video).
Do not send in more than 1 video please!
The second phase starts Dec 30th and lasts till Jan 5th. This is the voting phase where you can vote for your favorite video (1 vote each member).

The winner can pick one of 4 games available (2 for PS4, 2 for Xbox One).
finalprices97eul.jpg

For any questions regarding the rules or anything else please contact me via private message only!

Have a good Chrismas time and enjoy the holiday season with your friends and/or family everyone!

Disclaimer: This competition is ran by PRO_TOO. All prizes, decisions etc. are at his discretion and this competition is his responsibility! So play nice... :)

Merry_Christmas_and_Happy_New_Yea_20161219-102850_1.png

Is this like a not so secret Santa thing?:LOL:

I don't have a console, and even if I did I wouldn't want one but I appreciate what you're doing. Merry Christmas to you as well.

Hey guys,

great competition (@ Pro_Too cooler Wettbewerb :APPLAUD:)

I chose the goal that I think needs the most skill to score.
I also have a lot of Bicycle kicks or long range shots but to be honest that's just pressing square and the player does that automatically so it's not that special to me to score those goals. I like great passing or a great attack way more but that's just my opinion.:)

My goal is on Full Manual against an online opponent. There are a few great passes and then I skilled a little bit and nutmegged the opponent. After that I've made a stunning through ball (which luckily also nutmegged one defender) and scored with Manual Shooting.
I really like this goal because it has great passing (on manual) a bit of skill (the nutmegs) and a decent finish (also on manual)

Finally found something to post. It's not a goal. It's quite silly. Thought I'd share something.. different. Lol.

Not sure what happened with him there. It looked like something invisible pushed him off the ball backwards. And he was through on goal with that shot. Had a little sideway moonwalk too, lol. Looked quite funny when it happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom