Active Soccer 2023

Really beautiful for a single developer. The database is the swos of Playaveli with update ??

Hi guys, this is Gianluca the Active Soccer developer. Thanks everyone for the nice words, I really appreciate it.
Yes, the game is retro arcade experience. It will be released on consoles as well next year.
May I ask you what you would like to see in a football game? Is there any game mode or unique feature you would love?
I am collecting different ideas for future updates.
Thanks! :))
Because I live in a region where football teams never make it into football PC-games, I prefer games that allow me to edit and create players, teams and leagues myself. For example, PES 6, FIFA Manager 13 and Football Tactics & Glory.

Because I live in a region where football teams never make it into football PC-games, I prefer games that allow me to edit and create players, teams and leagues myself. For example, PES 6, FIFA Manager 13 and Football Tactics & Glory.
This could actually be a great selling point for the game, as it's not possible to do so in other mainstream games (at least not without resorting to external tools like ejogc327's editor) and it's a very limited option in other arcade games that allow you to do so (e.g. Super soccer blast).
Having an "open" game database to which users can add teams and players (even if the choice of teams is already huge, I must admit) would definitely be a great thing.
I for example already have a plethora of fantasy players which I collected through the years and whoch I'd like to add and spread through the teams.

On top of that, a flexible edit mode with import/export features would allow the ones that want to change the player names in order to have real ones to do so in a comfortable way.

Hi guys,
I hope this message finds you well. It's been quite a journey for me, facing some challenging and tiring times (piracy, low sales, etc). But at the end patch #3 is now live!
This version finally adds replays, controls are more precise and I find the new rewritten aerial game very interesting.
This game is closer now to the game I wanted to create: an arcade game having strategy and depth in the match.
Of course the development is not yet finished and there is still room of big improvements! :-)
Best, Gianluca

In addition to the replays, a significant highlight of this update is undoubtedly the brand new management of "aerial challenges." I've completely rewritten the high-pass mechanics and overhauled the entire logic for ball reception and aerial duels. The controls have been enhanced and are now more precise than ever. Moreover, you'll find that you can now put more pronounced and arcade-like trajectories on the ball.

One particularly intriguing addition is the manual player selection using the right stick, along with the ability to command your goalkeeper to advance by pressing the Y button. I've also taken the time to revamp ball deflections, addressing several issues in the process.

I genuinely believe that this is a substantial patch, and it brings us closer to the much-anticipated 1.0 release. Your patience and support have been invaluable throughout this process.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the efforts I've put into these improvements. Your feedback and enthusiasm drive me to keep enhancing the game. Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences with Patch #3!

Hi guys,
I hope this message finds you well. It's been quite a journey for me, facing some challenging and tiring times (piracy, low sales, etc). But at the end patch #3 is now live!
Sad to hear that you had to face low sales (hopefully they'll rise with time!) and piracy (I mean, REALLY?).
Thank you for keeping the game alive and updated!

Morocco vs Nigeria full match! (I played as Morocco!) 15 minutes, slow speed, medium difficulty (might up it to hard for next match), TV camera! An action-packed and exciting game featuring many chances! :RSCARF: I quite enjoyed the latest update!

Morocco vs Nigeria full match! (I played as Morocco!) 15 minutes, slow speed, medium difficulty (might up it to hard for next match), TV camera! An action-packed and exciting game featuring many chances! :RSCARF: I quite enjoyed the latest update!
I have shared your video man on twitter. although i have single to none social presence.
Also Active Soccer is in my library, how could we boost you more?

1691959100975.png

I'd also release a couple of videos of it on YouTube but I'm in the same situation: barely active on social media and little-to-no followers. 😅

Based on this video, the game has so much to offer, definitely has a great potential! From the atmosphere to the pass error and wide shots to the player fake names (which are ironically real player names 😅 Alloudi, Belmkadem, Hidaga, man! HIDAGA!!)

Congratulation @TheFoxSoft on this beautiful game!

Just played a thriller as Botafogo (BRA) vs Vélez Sarsfield (ARG)!

(Sorry about the resolution, I had to lower it because of some screen recording issues I had while playing the game). :TU:

Really enjoyed it! I found a few bugs (for example in replays the animation doesn't match the sound, and defensively switching was a bit confusing at times), but I really enjoyed the freedom of it! I also noticed that there are many more different game speeds and durations, and the CPU intelligence has improved as well!

Will be keeping this one in my collection for sure!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom