Any game recommendations guys? (kinda tired of PES at this point hehe)

freshnicola

niiiiice
24 September 2021
I'm not doing anything special this friday, so looking for a nice game to play later tonight.
Tired of Master League honestly, I need a break.
If anyone could recommend a nice game it would be really appreciated :)

I like JRPGS/WRPGS with good stories, action games, many genres actually... last games I actually finished were Undertale and RDR2 I believe?

Honestly though I'm looking for a game that could scratch the Master League itch. I mean, not the soccer aspect, just watching your players' stats get better and better,
I see numbers going up and I'm happy :P

TL;DR - any recommendation of any genre would be great :S

You didn't mention what systems.

Some of the games I played and loved for the first time this year:

God of War (2018) (PS4)
Uncharted 4 (PS4)
Resident Evil 2 Remake (PC)
Ori 1 and 2 (PC)
Hades (PC)
Disco Elysium (PC)

You didn't mention what systems.

Some of the games I played and loved for the first time this year:

God of War (2018) (PS4)
Uncharted 4 (PS4)
Resident Evil 2 Remake (PC)
Ori 1 and 2 (PC)
Hades (PC)
Disco Elysium (PC)
My bad. PC preferably, because I got some money left in my Steam Wallet that I haven't used. :)
Thanks a lot for your recommendations!
I will check out Ori, looks really cool (knew about it but never tried it)
Hades was too annoying for me lol. Guess I'm not a rougelike type.
Disco Elysium looked so promising with its mechanics but was kinda depressing to play.
That's just me though, I'm weird like that.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of PES, haha, just something about it makes me always come back for more, from PES 5 to PES 2021. :LOL:
PES saga is by far the game I play the most, and my favorite saga of all time! :TU:

That being said, if you want to look for something different, and you don't mind going a bit old school, I recommend: JADE EMPIRE, special edition, It should be available in steam.

One of my favorite games ever. If you don't mind the older graphics, you'll be surprised at the great storyline and gameplay. I love Ancient and Medieval China settings in anycase. šŸ‰ šŸ€„

Here's the trailer:

The past few days I'm playing Gloomhaven and I'm impressed by the quality of the game. Probably the GOTY so far for me.

I'm not doing anything special this friday, so looking for a nice game to play later tonight.
Tired of Master League honestly, I need a break.
If anyone could recommend a nice game it would be really appreciated :)

I like JRPGS/WRPGS with good stories, action games, many genres actually... last games I actually finished were Undertale and RDR2 I believe?

Honestly though I'm looking for a game that could scratch the Master League itch. I mean, not the soccer aspect, just watching your players' stats get better and better,
I see numbers going up and I'm happy :P

TL;DR - any recommendation of any genre would be great :S
maybe these could be interesting for you:

Unravel 1 or 2:

Little Nightmares 1 or 2:

are you on MS gamepass?

edit: sorry, just noticed i linked the german website. please change the language on steams page and you should be good.

Last edited:
maybe these could be interesting for you:

Unravel 1 or 2:

Little Nightmares 1 or 2:

are you on MS gamepass?

edit: sorry, just noticed i linked the german website. please change the language on steams page and you should be good.
Thanks mate!
I've actually played both of these games, as a couch co-op it's great :)
I honestly don't know what to play in 2021 lol. I gave chance to games that I haven't played before (like BioShock infinite) on GOG,
And it's great but.. I don't know.
I think Dishonored 1 really spoiled me when it comes to freedom of choice in FPS games. I expect that freedom from every game now lol.\

I do not have an MS Pass (it's like, xbox pass or something, right?) but I will surely get one if there are good games on it :)
I do like the idea of owning games more though, but maybe it's worth it? I don't know

Thanks mate!
I've actually played both of these games, as a couch co-op it's great :)
I honestly don't know what to play in 2021 lol. I gave chance to games that I haven't played before (like BioShock infinite) on GOG,
And it's great but.. I don't know.
I think Dishonored 1 really spoiled me when it comes to freedom of choice in FPS games. I expect that freedom from every game now lol.\

I do not have an MS Pass (it's like, xbox pass or something, right?) but I will surely get one if there are good games on it :)
I do like the idea of owning games more though, but maybe it's worth it? I don't know
i currently use the MS gamepass on PC (converted to UltimateGP) for a year, to play MSFS 2020. will have a look at Forza5 soon.

have you tried looking fot stuff like this...: https://gamerant.com/steam-games-best-hidden-gems-pc/

just keep on searching for stuff like "best hidden games on steam" or "gems on steam"....

Back
Top Bottom