Anyone play 90 min matches I'm currently doing 12 min matches in ML and its my sweet spot!

dannythezuko

League 2
30 September 2019
Anyone play long matches in ML?

I have liberty gameplay and holland's exe and play a slow build up game (arsenal style)

And find even when playing 12 min games on superstar I dominate possession but manage to get 1-0/2-1/3-2 at most...

Anyone play longer than 12 min matches? How do you find it?

I play up to 90 minutes, as said millos, and I enjoy it cause with my Gameplay combo, I manage to get quite a good game pace, close to reality.
Geniune question. I play on PS4, 15min matches. In real time, with no skipping 50% of cutscenes/celebrations and entrance scene, average match lasts about 24 minutes. How long time in real life , does a 90 minutes match last?

Geniune question. I play on PS4, 15min matches. In real time, with no skipping 50% of cutscenes/celebrations and entrance scene, average match lasts about 24 minutes. How long time in real life , does a 90 minutes match last?
With half time break and pre and post match shows they can be over 2-3 hours long... Min of 2hrs

With half time break and pre and post match shows they can be over 2-3 hours long... Min of 2hrs
Do you mean irl? More or less, yeah. In game, it takes around 100 minutes having in count discount and time you take to shoot fouls, etc. With breaks (taking something to eat, go to the bathroom, etc), maybe around 2 hours?

I used to play pes10, 90 mins against my brother using mods.

Good times, lots of raging and keyboard smashing

90mins? Jesus, do you not get double digit scores at the end?

Edit - I used to play 20mins matches, on full manual and it was perfectly balanced, without the need of rushing.
Nice, slow build up. But 90 mins seems extreme considering AI.

Edit - I used to play 20mins matches, on full manual and it was perfectly balanced, without the need of rushing.
My GP is modded to have the AI failing much more goals, like it would happen irl. And I play top player, not superstar or legend.

with gameplay mods you can get a very slow game, at 12 mins on superstar I average 1-0/2-0's on 12 mins, so I would assume it would be 5/6 goals on 90

with gameplay mods you can get a very slow game, at 12 mins on superstar I average 1-0/2-0's on 12 mins, so I would assume it would be 5/6 goals on 90
AI is quite good in my case, at the end of the first half is usually 2-1, 3-2, 3-3... So is quite good but maybe a little bit more goals than what I would like.

This is such an untapped market for me offline. Long matches. I love 30 minute games, I don't have too much time to play may games that long but It's great for watching CPU vs CPU and if you want to really see all the game and AI can do.

Would love to see a 4 way tournament setup for real match length matches for the world cup.

Can't remember right now which I used when I wrote this, but I use a DT of my own plus Moleskin exe now and I have quite tight matches.
thanks for the info! is your dt available for download anywhere? i also couldnt find much on a moleskin exe ither

Back
Top Bottom