BAL's Top Player difficulty is unplayable

footballnewbie

Non-League
1 October 2021
I'm new to football in general so forgive me if I mistake some terms.

Everytime I switch to Top Player difficulty my teammates become incredibly stupid. My team's attacking strategy is set to "short passes" and I swear to you within 1 minute of the game my defenders are long passing to me or the other 2 forwards, which are always way off by a few meters so it's a turnover. Midfielders aren't very good either as they tend to run with the ball instead of passing and get tackled as a result. When they do decide to pass me the ball, it's when 3-4 opposite players are around me (im a CF). I can't even dribble around without getting pushed over and swarmed within 1 second of getting the ball. The only option is to stay at the edge of the line, ask for a through pass and outrun them. But even with 91 acceleration and 90 speed the defenders always catch up to me like they're Usain Bolt.

Meanwhile the other team's long passes are always on target. Their forwards always outrun our defenders and the only thing going for me is that a lot of their shots are off target even when they've completely outrun our defenders.

When I use professional difficulty none of these stupid things are happening. And my team is performing according to their level. No stupid long passes. But the drawback is the enemy team is now the stupid ones so it's very easy to score goals and win.

Seriously if anyone can help how to deal with this. I've tried gameplay mods but I think these things are tied to difficulty. I just want teams and players to play to their capabilities and no boosts or handicaps.

Back
Top Bottom