Battlefield 2042 [All Platforms]

So with poor sales and an incredibly buggy game.
EA are deciding whether or not to take the full game Free to Play or just the Portal element.

Maybe if they marketed the game properly instead of people jumping out in stupid suits and grappling hooking all over the shop more people would of been interested or maybe people are telling DICE to sort themselves out and return BF to the great tactical shooter it once was.

The only mode, I play on the game is Hazard Zone and that is just a poor rip off from Escape from Tarkov.

There's a small chance this will be released on EA Play (and GamePass) in May, according to rumors with FIFA22.
I completely forgot this existed.
What's the current state of the game? @PRO_TOO, you enjoy it still? Better than BF4? BF1?

There's a small chance this will be released on EA Play (and GamePass) in May, according to rumors with FIFA22.
I completely forgot this existed.
What's the current state of the game? @PRO_TOO, you enjoy it still? Better than BF4? BF1?
Haven’t played with the last update, wich my friends say is good. Don’t have time for that anymore. It’s basically just sim racing these days. a bit of soccer testings.

It is still bad...
They need to release it now on EA Play, the player base is shocking.
On PC especially it can take an age to find a game in Hazard Zone.

There are probably more people playing BF 1942 than this.

It is still bad...
They need to release it now on EA Play, the player base is shocking.
On PC especially it can take an age to find a game in Hazard Zone.

There are probably more people playing BF 1942 than this.
Its coming to EA Play/game pass soon ,it's listed on the Xbox store as an EA play title (not yet available though)
IMG_20220501_151013.jpg

Edit: seems to be available already (at least OG version)

Although BF has become less and less BF over the years.
The absolute nail in the coffin of the game has now come.

EA are going to patch the game due to complaints it feels like a walking simulator.

The reason I used to love BF was because it was huge maps and felt like a proper war scenario - Then it changed to being a COD clone with tanks.

Now the community has spoken and the maps are changing to make it even more COD.

RIP Battlefield - You were great until 2010.

Started just 2 weeks ago. This game is amazing at current state. Runs Perfectly, amazing gfx very good gun play. Thousands of people came back and are playing now, game is also cheap in addition. I recommend EA play to chceck it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom