Bayern Munchen Thread

Who is your fav bayern munich player !!

• Total voters
2,w=468,c=0.bild.jpg

Unbelievable!! I’m lost for words...! And a day later I’m more and more realizing what happened.
I feel joy, I had goose bumps, I’m thankful.

:RSCARF: Mia San Mia!!:LOVE:

16900186-27D6-4F96-BFE0-941C249B11A7.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Tom
gotta use my new iPad for some editing... ;)
9C9A5233-A07F-4FE6-B072-BCDE3EBD02A7.jpeg
I’m so glad we are in the final. let’s bring home the cup boys! Please; let it happen !:ANGEL:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tom
I’m so freaking excited... it’s unreal!!
Been watching pre match videos like crazy the whole day.
I want that treble so bad!!

I’m not valid regarding this, because I’m a fan, what are your guys thinking: who “deserves” it more?!

I see what we’ve been playing for month now... and I want that to go on... so the natural thing would be, we are winning!! Again, I’m Bayern fan! ;)

I’m so freaking excited... it’s unreal!!
Been watching pre match videos like crazy the whole day.
I want that treble so bad!!

I’m not valid regarding this, because I’m a fan, what are your guys thinking: who “deserves” it more?!

I see what we’ve been playing for month now... and I want that to go on... so the natural thing would be, we are winning!! Again, I’m Bayern fan! ;)
Well. Today fully support for Bayern Munich, especially Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller. Both of Them world class footballers.

I hope that Padolski make some goals tonight, Owngoals.... :LOL::BSCARF:
I do not know who is "Padolski" but I do understand everybody can make a misatke writing something bad by accident like in 1 post on 1 page here in a questionnaire.

Lukas Podolski unfortunately was a legend of German football only becouse Polish FA rejected Him to play for us in year 2003. But He never forgot about His Homeland and all those years helps a lot for poor and children as decent Human Being for what should be respected :RSCARF::
https://www.lukas-podolski-stiftung.de/en/foundation

Today also He will not score a own goal. He must not do that :LMAO: becouse Bayern Munich already has scored a goal and is the best club in Europe this season... winning Champions League 2019/2020. Many of Us enjoys this fact very much also becouse of aggressive style high pressure football they play.
https://s4.tvp.pl/images2/d/9/a/uid...-wygral-rozgrywki-ligi-mistrzow-fot-getty.jpg

Last edited:
Posting here to put Bayern thread back on top and wishing Bayern Munich a Happy 121st Birthday!

e6a22cdb-46b6-4007-81bb-8677643b4c66.jpeg
FC Bayern mourns the passign of Gerd Müller
The FC Bayern world is standing still today. The club and all its fans are mourning the death of Gerd Müller, who passed away on Sunday morning at the age of 75. Müller made history with Bayern and the Germany national team. He scored an incredible 566 goals in 607 competitive appearances for Bayern and still holds the record for the most goals scored in the Bundesliga with 365, as well as being top scorer seven times. He got 68 goals in 62 caps for the national team.

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2021/08/fc-bayern-mourns-the-passing-of-gerd-muller

R.I.P. kleines dickes Müller... you will never be forgotten! :PRAY:

absolutly. his kind of playing the game, the stats he achived, the normal "next door guy"-attitude he kept till the end... outstanding football player, outstanding person!

if one is interested in football history... you have to watch that documentary linked above.
I will be sure to check it out thanks!

Back
Top Bottom