BROMI GAMEPLAY AND CAREER PATCH FIFA 22

bromi

Premiership
1 November 2014
I haven't edited fifa 22 GP in years but with all these cool tools.....
GP below my sliders for legendary and settings I use

I play legendary because CPU is less passive and uses special players features (with my gp is not unplyable, quite the opposite)
with these settings and sliders:

CPU LEVEL: legendary. Slow speed
All manual but:
cross and shots (semi)
Contestual dribbling on
headers assisted
Tactical defending all manual

SLIDERS
User: all default
CPU all default but:
Run frequency: 0
shot error: 63
pass error: 100
pass speed: 0
Full backs: 45
First touch error: 100

V14Q 06.02.2022 ------- THIS IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED AT PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. Sliders to your taste
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4txfy5ui2g6qb3q/BROMI_FIFA_22_GP_V14Q.rar
There are 2 files:one hard for professional and one even harder (the one with AD increased is the hsrder)

bromififav14q

Changelog V14PQ:
- many refinements.....later explanations... I made pro level much harder and other stuff

V14P0 03.02.2022
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nbwspwiu8va9k7r/BROMI_FIFA_22_GP_V14P0.rar
I suggest you try legendary with my sliders and settings (at least manual passing) for this one. It should feel like professional but with a harder cpu defence
psw: bromififav14p0

Changelog V14P0 :
- reduced pace
- increased midfield compression
- changed some career files so to avoid both cpu and user's boosts during time
- neutralized attributes (crappy players won't become Messi all at a sudden)
- More and nasty fouls and cards for cpu

V14O 01.02.2022 (read after changelog: there are 3 version for different cpu levels)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kzietnlb6pag1ca/BROMI_FIFA_22_GP_V14O.rar
psw: bromififav14o
LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL EXPERIENCE THE INJURIES PROBLEM

Changelog V14O :
- improvements and refinements from previous version below
- removed further cpu cheats and boosts:
- neutralized some of the bullshit rpg boosts in career
- morale (should be average slighlty good slightly bad. Always in the orange balance. Never green
- Form: should be around good, poor, decent....nothing over
- Fitness and sharpeness: visually it shows various and extrem values so I don't know if it works but you don't see it or if it doesn't work for some reason
Anyway playing career it seems pretty stable. At least more decent than at vanilla

There are 3 different mods in the package:
1. for legendary: normal mod for legendary with adaptive difficulty disabled
2. for legendary yes ad: with adaptive difficulty set on but just for a chunk; so the legendary level after some minutes become slightly easier

3. for WC (and even Professional level): with adaptive difficulty on but set in a way to increase cpu difficulty after some moments

V14N 31.01.2022 (read after changelog: there are 3 version for different cpu levels)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mdkj0vhhy6f9nsw/Bromi_FIFA_22GP_V14N.rar

psw: bromiv14n

Changelog V14N :
- fixed the always injuries "bug". I had left it on purpose to check if the mod kicked in..... I removed it, because it served its purpose anyway
- cpu better covering the field defensively. Also your players covering it better. Now there is more people in the midfield
- I tried to make cpu defend better on the wings at lower levels. Still not completely satisfied with that but an improvement
- Reduced power, precision and shot speed for cpu, , because, especially at legendary taht was horribly frustrating. ( I might have down tuned that a bit too much. In case readjust it with sliders o let me know)
- improved passing and crosses for better experience playing manually
- rearranged team chemistry so to avoid too many lows and ups...
- rearranged and refined cpu cheats boosts of attributes from previous version
- I should have removed the 45 minute and 90 minute cpu cheat bt let me know
- Gpuai adjusted to defend better and attack more humanely
- Set difficulties level so to have less attacking cheats for legendary level and less user advantages when attacking while playing at lower levels
- as a side effect I get more fouls from cpu (real fouls lake bad tackles..)
- others that i don't remember atm

There are 3 different mods in the package:
1. for legendary: normal mod for legendary with adaptive difficulty disabled
2. for legendary yes ad: with adaptive difficulty set on but just for a chunk; so the legendary level after some minutes become slightly easier
3. for WC (and even Professional level): with adaptive difficulty on but set in a way to increase cpu difficulty after some moments

Old versions at post 2

a special thank to @citizenkidd who helped me reconnect with gp modding
and to all the old guys if still around

Last edited:
there is a bug, players injiures continuos
Yes I know its not a bug. It'a checker to control that the mod kicks in. I can remove it if you guys like this versione. Waiting for other feedbacks

It looks good and thx for the effort, but we cant really try it for very long, all the players are injured :D

Thx Bromi, up until now, your gameplay is the best for me. but the injuries is still there.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Thx Bromi, up until now, your gameplay is the best for me. but the injuries is still there.

Thanks again
That's strange. Probably it saved it in the save games or something. Have you tried uninstall all my mods and reinstall just the last one. Have you tried restart a new game even a friendly?

great gameplay, lots of tackles and some fouls (more could be done for fouls), great game variety, with the latest version I no longer have the problem of injuries. The thing I don't like is that we often find ourselves with six forwards against four defenders in very fast counterattacks

edit : unfortunately it is not compatible with old saves

great gameplay, lots of tackles and some fouls (more could be done for fouls), great game variety, with the latest version I no longer have the problem of injuries. The thing I don't like is that we often find ourselves with six forwards against four defenders in very fast counterattacks

edit : unfortunately it is not compatible with old saves

Thanks. I agree...about the wing counterattack too easy. Which mod have you tried? And for what level? and which kind of game? (competition...career..friendly)
Why not compatible with old saves? Perhaps because I updated my mod after updating the game with the official update of this evening?

not being compatible with the old saves I tried a friendly, professional level, for me is already competitive, with your settings, I only changed HLW to 52-30-63, now I try a match with HLW by default

not being compatible with the old saves I tried a friendly, professional level, for me is already competitive, with your settings, I only changed HLW to 52-30-63, now I try a match with HLW by default
You have the last official update?

mate, i cant add this mod ~for legendary: normal mod for legendary with adaptive difficulty disabled~

mod manager cant find this file in my folder

i put link

Hai l'ultimo aggiornamento ufficiale?
si

tried with HLW default, pleasant game, slower but also less adrenaline and demanding, 14 tackles and a 1 foul; in the second half I put my HLW back, a vibrant game with 24 tackles and 4 fouls. Your gameplay has a solid foundation I also believe that by integrating with the right sliders the incredible potential.

P.s but why don't you and citizen collaborate? Unity is strength

mate, i cant add this mod ~for legendary: normal mod for legendary with adaptive difficulty disabled~

mod manager cant find this file in my folder

i put link

You are right, sorry. I Uploaded a broken file
Now I fixed it and relinked it. Also psw is changed
Thanks fot pointing it out

si

tried with HLW default, pleasant game, slower but also less adrenaline and demanding, 14 tackles and a 1 foul; in the second half I put my HLW back, a vibrant game with 24 tackles and 4 fouls. Your gameplay has a solid foundation I also believe that by integrating with the right sliders the incredible potential.

P.s but why don't you and citizen collaborate? Unity is strength

Tackles from cpu or user?
I usually don't change HLW because it's risky but when you find a sweet spot let us know. How do you use the rest of the sliders and what difficulty level?
WE are. Already sharing opinions and findings

Tackles from cpu or user?
I usually don't change HLW because it's risky but when you find a sweet spot let us know. How do you use the rest of the sliders and what difficulty level?
WE are. Already sharing opinions and findings
professional level, tackles cpu. this evening I try world class level.

I can't finish the championship in progress because it gives me a damaged squad file

I uploaded a video as an example
@danilik take a look at cpu behaviour in defense and attack (legendary but playable. I lost because I played like s...t but was fair)

Give a look especially at minute 9:38, considering I'm playing with manual passing at legendary. With standard default settings would be an impossible action to do

Last edited:
I uploaded a video as an example
@danilik take a look at cpu behaviour in defense and attack (legendary but playable. I lost because I played like s...t but was fair)

Give a look especially at minute 9:38, considering I'm playing with manual passing at legendary. With standard default settings would be an impossible action to do
normal speed ?

later i play

Everytime i use you gp my hole team, starters and all the rest is like that šŸ˜” and stays like that until i change gameplay file.

Everytime i use you gp my hole team, starters and all the rest is like that šŸ˜” and stays like that until i change gameplay file.
That's the way is supposed to be
I neutralized that crappy career RPG (I love RPG but in a soccer game it's completely unaccetable and unrealistic)
Anyway is only visual. They show that grudgy icon (or sometimes orange icon) but they have neutral morale in my mod settings, meaning that players have neutral attributes; not boosted ones.

tried, beautiful and exciting like all your GP, unprecedented variety of situations that I think is due to the normal speed on which I have some doubts (too fast even as animations in some moments, perhaps because I'm not used to it). Excessive drop in stamina as you can see in the attachment.

Attachments

• FIFA 22 04_02_2022 23_13_14.png
    FIFA 22 04_02_2022 23_13_14.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
tried, beautiful and exciting like all your GP, unprecedented variety of situations that I think is due to the normal speed on which I have some doubts (too fast even as animations in some moments, perhaps because I'm not used to it). Excessive drop in stamina as you can see in the attachment.
Thanks.
Yes stamina drops! It's related to the fact that players are not boosted. Do you notice effects on the gp due to low stamina? I can better balance that. And what about fatigue? (Accumulated energy loss in continuous matches) . Seems too much or is it ok?

Back
Top Bottom