Can I buy license from football club (logo, kits and stadium) for use in mobile game like FIFA Mobile or PES Mobile?

KhunPMaI

Non-League
14 January 2020
Can I buy license from football club (logo, kits and stadium) for use in mobile game like FIFA Mobile or PES Mobile? I hear about football club licenses such as Real Madrd or Barcelona are exclusive in console and PC. Other football mobile games (management games) in mobile have football club license but Dream League Soccer and Champion on the Fields are not have license from football club. Who's know?

Can I buy license from football club (logo, kits and stadium) for use in mobile game like FIFA Mobile or PES Mobile? I hear about football club licenses such as Real Madrd or Barcelona are exclusive in console and PC. Other football mobile games (management games) in mobile have football club license but Dream League Soccer and Champion on the Fields are not have license from football club. Who's know?
Hypothetically you could even get the console licenses, you would just need to convince teams and leagues to terminate their contracts with FIFA and PES early. But the only way they would agree is if you represented them better than those games and if you would pay them more than those companies do. Seeing that you are probably not a Triple A (AAA) Studio I find it hard to believe that you could convince those teams to switch over to your side or even do a non-exclusive license on mobile. What stage are you on? What's your budget? Do you have a finished project?

Do it without licenses mate, fantasy stlye. Im pretty sure its not the same license as the console ones, ie. cost less perhaps they arent exclusive deals but EA and Konami is on mobile as well by now...so who knows.

Do it without licenses mate, fantasy stlye. Im pretty sure its not the same license as the console ones, ie. cost less perhaps they arent exclusive deals but EA and Konami is on mobile as well by now...so who knows.
I would like to see if he even has a product ready yet to be honest

Back
Top Bottom