Creating A New Football Game

Should we make an arcady soccer game or a realistic one?

• Arcady Game (Much quicker and easier to make, higher probability of a released game)

• Realistic Game (Will take much longer and lower probability of being released)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whenever someone decides to open a real crowdfunding, I'm going to support the project.
That's just a dog biting its tail though (I don't know if this saying is also used in English but I know that you'll understand, I'm italian too šŸ˜œ).
Without something to showcase, the project won't have any financial support (or, if any, very very little)...
Without financial support, on the other hand, it's difficult to build something to showcase. Not everyone is willing to sacrifice his/her free time/money in order to build something that may (or may not) see the light down the line, God knows when.

This being said, I think that the latter is the way to go:
Team up > Waste some time/money > Build something to showcase (even basilar) > Set your goals (what do we want to achieve? When?) > Crowdfunding.

That's just a dog biting its tail though (I don't know if this saying is also used in English but I know that you'll understand, I'm italian too šŸ˜œ).
Without something to showcase, the project won't have any financial support (or, if any, very very little)...
Without financial support, on the other hand, it's difficult to build something to showcase. Not everyone is willing to sacrifice his/her free time/money in order to build something that may (or may not) see the light down the line, God knows when.

This being said, I think that the latter is the way to go:
Team up > Waste some time/money > Build something to showcase (even basilar) > Set your goals (what do we want to achieve? When?) > Crowdfunding.
Let's make a couple of screenshots with Unreal, some mock-up UI with Photoshop, and a YouTube video talking about "making a new, fantastic football game", than the crowdfunding can start! Reminds something?...:LOL:

If somebody is already paying for that "game", I dream we could earn enough money to start this thread's project just saying "we want to make a realistic football game without online bullsh*t, taking inspiration from old PES games with full moddability/customization":WOOT:...

Let's make a couple of screenshots with Unreal, some mock-up UI with Photoshop, and a YouTube video talking about "making a new, fantastic football game", than the crowdfunding can start! Reminds something?...:LOL:

If somebody is already paying for that "game", I dream we could earn enough money to start this thread's project just saying "we want to make a realistic football game without online bullsh*t, taking inspiration from old PES games with full moddability/customization":WOOT:...
Ha, very good! He obviously read this thread. :))

Back
Top Bottom