eFootball (All Platforms)

Ok guys I'm a man not a kid the only thing that I can say is:

Without those improvements, the game is unplayable! I'm sorry
Ahhhh well if you read the topic you will know that almost no one is playing, and that we have already beaten those points of your list and more to death.
Like someone said, if they, that are developers, and are working on football games since 25 years, and produced some great games in the past, lauched the game like that, knowing the state of it, what makes you think they Konami care about someone’s feedback? Probably the developers are just doing what they are told to do, even if they know or think it’s utter shite, because I guess not a single professional developer would be delusional at the point of thinking this is in a playable state and did not see the flaws/bugs everyone detected after 2 or 3 games playing this alpha demo. Or maybe they have the intent to become YouTubers or twitchers and have their own Efootball channel… who knows.

they never listened even when the games were not microtransaction dependant, and they needed a good offline product to sell it and make profit. The good modes they had they scrapped the all. They will sure not listen now, when their main focus and their main profit is microtransactions and on-line modes, for a crowd that care for everything besides a football simulation game,

Ahhhh well if you read the topic you will know that almost no one is playing, and that we have already beaten those points of your list and more to death.
Like someone said, if they, that are developers, and are working on football games since 25 years, and produced some great games in the past, lauched the game like that, knowing the state of it, what makes you think they Konami care about someone’s feedback? Probably the developers are just doing what they are told to do, even if they know or think it’s utter shite, because I guess not a single professional developer would be delusional at the point of thinking this is in a playable state and did not see the flaws/bugs everyone detected after 2 or 3 games playing this alpha demo. Or maybe they have the intent to become YouTubers or twitchers and have their own Efootball channel… who knows.

they never listened even when the games were not microtransaction dependant, and they needed a good offline product to sell it and make profit. The good modes they had they scrapped the all. They will sure not listen now, when their main focus and their main profit is microtransactions and on-line modes, for a crowd that care for everything besides a football simulation game,
Great analysis It really makes sense...Unfortunately

Konami care about one thing and one thing only. Money. I know that's true for most software houses (including EA) but at least some of them have some sort of loyalty and appreciation for their fans. Every time that Adam guy posts anything, it's just a big FU to the community.

Konami care about one thing and one thing only. Money. I know that's true for most software houses (including EA) but at least some of them have some sort of loyalty and appreciation for their fans. Every time that Adam guy posts anything, it's just a big FU to the community.

It's not only that, i think there's a lot of lost of translation too, since forever. But the all about money stuffs is to me very recent, as they're close to bankrupt and the bosses try to save their asses. There was only PES remaining. They could've count on MGS or Silent Hill or Contra or whatever, but i think the start of the "lost of money" started after PES 6. And just for info, overally it wasn't already the most sold football game at the time, just in France, England, but not worlwide whatever the gameplay as the licences was elswhere. So imagine licence + playable + better technology > it started like this. The fail from PES and how it became Has Been was during PS3 era.

Well what's makes me sad, is that that war didn't bring any new football game on the market since... Now. And Online, F2P or already "without help in defence". The "pressing" stuff was probably the better stuff founded since football game existed : before matches resulted in very high score because ALL games were difficult to defend. No one gotted that idea. It was a genius idea to me, as Attacking was so easy in comparison when you master it. And Defending, even with pressing, was accessible but not over effective : when you meet someone who knows how to play, you gotta manage the timing and all. Leaving square and cross button didn't worked against me and my friend which played a LOT on VS. it created space i could've pass and go forward for example. Needed to found the timing and goes manually, place your defender(s) and after push the pressing button. So no, it's not too helpfull to me. It's perhaps the better thing they discovered in a football game not "Kick Off" like, but more "TV" like from the side. Just check before and after.
And in Attack : Through passes. It was a game changer for making shine high rated passers, since ISS 98. Zidane to Henry or whoever was on ISS 98 (US and EURO version don't have the same rosters), the beauty of passing etc.

Iss Deluxe was hard to defend but hard to attack too, and keeper were superhuman. But when you start to get used to attack.... Tackling was effective through, but it missed something, something that could've make the defense more easy to manage and score goals from every side, different goals, and ball physics that could have much more algorithm in shooting for example, to win vs the GK. Pressing system resolved it.

Last edited:
How do you get to play online with other teams? I can only choose from the partner clubs and the matchmaking never finds anyone 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do you get to play online with other teams? I can only choose from the partner clubs and the matchmaking never finds anyone 🤷🏻‍♂️
11th November you'll have to wait until. I've not been online on eFootball for about a week, but i'm not surprised if people have stopped playing it for now as there is no reward for doing so.

If you've got a PlayStation, play Journey in the meantime (in my top 5 games of all time). Sort of reminds me of the ups and downs with this series.

There seems to be nothing realistic about this game. Just look at how players keep running but gets stuck on one spot, how they run fast but move at the speed of turtle, players suddenly artificially slowing down for the opposition take over the ball, players tackling or shooting the ball but it doesn't move and instead their foot just bends awkwardly and all other shit.

This is something that I haven't seen even in the ps1 iss and fifa games.

Its like the basic animations and gameplay logics are broken.

We are just playing it wrong & don't like change! :LMAO: /s This is what I'm reading everywhere else.

Thank heavens for evoweb, I say. It's good to see logic & critical thinking in general hasn't gone out the window everywhere.

The way they confidently say that we are are playing it wrong legit made me doubt myself for a while and I tried to play again and watch other's videos.

But no. Gameplay is beyond fucked. This game is FUCK there is nothing "real" in this pile of shit.
1634391983655.png

The way they confidently say that we are are playing it wrong legit made me doubt myself for a while and I tried to play again and watch other's videos.

But no. Gameplay is beyond fucked. This game is FUCK there is nothing "real" in this pile of shit.
View attachment 127253
Sami, what did I tell you? You aren’t legally binded to play this game. Go enjoy life, it feels like you are having a mental breakdown every day on this forum. Go outside for God’s sake.

Sami, what did I tell you? You aren’t legally binded to play this game. Go enjoy life, it feels like you are having a mental breakdown every day on this forum. Go outside for God’s sake.
I will try, thanks.

I keep coming back to this game cause people keep saying this game has hidden potential. But never in my life have a game made me rage this much.

I will try, thanks.

I keep coming back to this game cause people keep saying this game has hidden potential. But never in my life have a game made me rage this much.

Well, you should listen to a song that makes you forget everything about Konami's marketing and eFootball in general... :WHISTLE:

Last edited:
I will try, thanks.

It has potential, its not hidden, its there, but it doesn't take away how unfinished it is, leaving it to be a 3/10 game at best right now.

Long term his game could be incredible, the earliest we will see this at best is January

Right now its awful, buggy, broken, poorly optimized game, get used to the controls and save that for your mind when the game actually gets fixed and properly optimized but this game isn't worth your time right now. Don't get so upset with not experiencing other peoples fun.

Everyone enjoying the game right now is glass half full, willfully ignoring the gigantic flaws and bugs and determined to see only the positives.

It has potential, its not hidden, its there, but it doesn't take away how unfinished it is, leaving it to be a 3/10 game at best right now.
Amen to that.

I seem to swing between the "damn, this game has potential" mood and the "no way I could stand another match with this mess anymore" though.
At the moment I'm in the latter.

Let's see what happens down the line.

There seems to be nothing realistic about this game. Just look at how players keep running but gets stuck on one spot, how they run fast but move at the speed of turtle, players suddenly artificially slowing down for the opposition take over the ball, players tackling or shooting the ball but it doesn't move and instead their foot just bends awkwardly and all other shit.

This is something that I haven't seen even in the ps1 iss and fifa games.

Its like the basic animations and gameplay logics are broken.
Because its mobile game.

We are just playing it wrong & don't like change! :LMAO: /s This is what I'm reading everywhere else.

Thank heavens for evoweb, I say. It's good to see logic & critical thinking in general hasn't gone out the window everywhere.
This site has always been a bit of an outlier like that (going back many years) and is all the better for it.

Hi
I'm playing on ps4 and only PvP. Despite it faults, this game has very enjoyable gameplay. It's no rushing football like pes21 online. Now you have time to do almost everything on the pitch. Defence is so rewarding when you do it right.

is there anyone still playing this shit game? on ps5, pc, xbox series x I don't know, but on xbox one s the game is horrible. the graphics are literally awful, they look like they were from the 90s. But keep playing efootball 2022, buy pennies, konami thanks you.
I tried it on Xbox One and... Well, you're basically right. It's so bad it's hilarious.

For the "next-gen" version, I say what I already said: potential is there but it's covered in a pile of crap right now. Let's wait and see if Konami remove that pile of crap and unleashes the true potential of the game in the future.

Back
Top Bottom