eFootball (All Platforms)

If I'm going to post the ridiculous goals that have in PES 2021 I'll only finish at the end of the year.
It even appears that Konami had a perfect game.

Nobody says that PES 2021 is perfect, but personally, after eFootball, I started to appreciate the work done by the old Konami teams in all the old games to come out finished, stable, good looking as far as the engine allows and with a different and a nice interface every year. Somehow I feel bad now that I criticized them because I wanted more and more...
People say that a person appreciates something when he loses it ... it's a painful truth.

Screenshot_2021-10-17-09-06-07-081_com.android.chrome.jpg

This is Far worse than the goal itself.

It seems like Messi is in a Lost Island surrounded by no one, and as If the defence line wasnt Far enough, they still run backwards like in desperate mode.

This is fixed in Efootball 2022. AI Team positioning on the field is Far better.

Seriously, pes 2021 is pathetic. I'd rather have a bugged game than a game that makes everything too easy for being too dumb.

Nobody says that PES 2021 is perfect, but personally, after eFootball, I started to appreciate the work done by the old Konami teams in all the old games to come out finished, stable, good looking as far as the engine allows and with a different and a nice interface every year. Somehow I feel bad now that I criticized them because I wanted more and more...
People say that a person appreciates something when he loses it ... it's a painful truth.
Well I always wanted more and more and more and more. Every time the postman dropped the new PES through my letterbox I used to shout 'he's delivered all right!' As a kid I hated trying to put a certain kind of spread on my toast when it was straight from the fridge until I learned the trick of running the implement used under the tap first. Then it was hot knife through butter.

What I'm trying to say is that I love PES2021 more than any of its generational co-editions. PES2015, PES2017, and PES2019 were the other good ones. (The even numbered PS4 PESes were strangely off in so many ways for me.)

I'm currently in a FIFA 22 period but knowing PES2021 is still there waiting feels good.

It is obvious that the game it needs to be improved, although it is playable. But I like this freedom to score goals in those who mark manner crazy, as now the CPU doesn't help so much, a mistake can be crucial.
And look, I don't even play well, imagine the damage that those who play well can do...

Last edited:
I reinstalled it today :D I'm sorry if boring play, but this is really nice goal for me. Keep in mind I'm Zenit here. I patiently played and scored in the end. Yes, the person Defender maybe could prevent the pass somehow but still. I lost 2:1.

Keeping the ball in your own third is the most boring thing I've ever seen. You constantly had open players up the pitch but passed backwards lol.

I reinstalled it today :D I'm sorry if boring play, but this is really nice goal for me. Keep in mind I'm Zenit here. I patiently played and scored in the end. Yes, the Defender maybe could prevent the pass somehow but still. I lost 2:1.

That guy probably fall asleep, I wouldn't blame him for losing a goal

Perhaps one day it will deserve some attention (for those who aren't like "Fuck Konami! I'll never ever play one of your game!") even if the game became debbuged and more than playable. Well, in a year or i don't know.

They sorted out some crappy awfull beta, as i tryed PES 2014 Alpha build it was a bug fest but not at all Efootball level it's 99% sure there was a problem.
FTM no, it doesn't deserves any attention. At all.

But if people want to say the same thing every day, or post vids, you can't block them to do that. Personally i left until a possible crash/dead or resurrection... I don't think before let's say march 2022 to be playable. Bug free? I don't know. I never saw a game at that level of development transformed in a demo so impossible to tell anything about it.

Well i didn't posted since a long time but i also think there's a lot of potential behind that shit. Just the biggest enigma i never saw in gaming industry if we can call it a game or a skeleton of game.
I'll be honest, my future regarding the situation with licences separation about football games will depends on that game or a third party. I mean in term of playing more than 3 games every 2 days (that's what i'm doing on my PS5, not on Efootball, just saying it's a "no investment" year on Football Game at all > except retro. And probably my future on september/october 2022 if there's no miracle)

Last edited:
The research institute - Konami´s kids that were kicking around balloons in the office on ´Konami´s bring your kid to work day´ responsible for the ball physics in eFootball 2022 really needs to have a scientific consultation with the research company - probably legend Seabass popping in for a quick hello picking up some awards left in his old office that he had earned for all his contributions to PES - that worked on PES 2019. The ball physics in that game were fantastic and very lifelike.

Last edited:
players slowing down, letting the ball go through...
At first I thought my players were slowing down because of lag in online matches.

But then same shit happened in offline matches. I have no idea why they thought this was a good idea. Removing these artificial slow downs will at least make the game a bit less frustrating.

These scripted slow-downs and all the other interfering with the player you're supposed to be controlling and dubious physics outcomes are fundamental to how PES on the Fox engine works. It's been like this for years but is probably even more obvious now because they've not got round to trying to disguise it. The game is on rails and always will be until they rebuild it from the ground up, like they promised a couple of years ago that they were going to do, and then didn't bother.

I can not understand you guys trying to play this e-shit all the time and now R2 is the solution to all problems...seriously if you still playing you will be still supporting konami and they will never change

Let's remain calm, responsible and level-headed. No rash decisions and no extreme comments or behavior.

But if the game sucks after the hotfix and the 1.0.0 patch, let's hunt down the developers and force them into a 'Squid Games' scenario where we kill every one of them and broadcast it to their watching family. Plus we level Konami HQ with a drone strike.

Five stages of grief.

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Everybody is on a different stage. What are you? Personally it took me the last 3-4yrs to transition from 4. to 5.
Most tension seems to comes between people on 1 and 2 :LMAO:

Last edited:
So how is it possible to do shot feint on eFootball?

Something to do with r1 I heard. Such a well known traditional move since the Iss games and then even removed that.

Back
Top Bottom