eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (CONSOLES)

I would like to ask a question, perhaps silly.
Is there an option file for PES 21 that has 90s team rosters?
Either for console or for pc.
Thanx!

which difficulty etc. I'm on xbox also.
Hi my friend. i play on legend and superstar difficulty, it depends on my mood. I only play offline, exhibition games, I choose random teams, both what I'm going to play and the computer. the game speed at -1. the stadium camera with different settings according to the team playing and its respective stadium. Tactically, I try to put the teams in accordance with reality, within what little I know and what I research.hug.

Hi my friend. i play on legend and superstar difficulty, it depends on my mood. I only play offline, exhibition games, I choose random teams, both what I'm going to play and the computer. the game speed at -1. the stadium camera with different settings according to the team playing and its respective stadium. Tactically, I try to put the teams in accordance with reality, within what little I know and what I research.hug.
Sounds good, i will try this settings :).

So I tried PES universe patch V8 on a custom cup and put the match time to 25 mins .top player pa1 adv through ball and adv shooting ..I lost 2-1 against Southampton but what a game ..I had 11 fouls with a red card for AI. Not sure if PES match time makes a difference or if PES universe change stats or both . It feels like PES can emulate realistic scores on shorter time (by cheap shitty goals ) but can't emulate fouls well in shorter games

Does anyone know about a good option file for the 21/22 season? I don't think that PESUniverse did a good job this year with their option file.

I'm not here anymore to do transfers, and create players, a friend of mine who was also linked to Pesuni told me there's a lot of errors.

I don't even know if they got a database editor. Well, i was from every editors i knowed, i was the best around about details and structure, but the issue is i was alone so it tooked much more time. And PES 2021 got by far too much team for a one man army. Editemos is a mix of multiple editors, with different standards. They needs one man to check and correct mistakes, and restore the balance between the teams (and also to fix errors), otherwhise i believe it's good.
Now, from this year on PES 2021 or Efootball if editing don't drive me crazy before (because it's a crazy work) i'll be with Pesunites. Pesuniverse got better kits for La Liga and MLS, but not for the rest (PL, EFL is made by one of the best kitmaker i know, Kit Man Cal. Bundesliga is +- similar. Fakes NT got the same providers etc.)

My basis from last season was good, but for that season it's dead, i suggest if you want a new season patch to take another O.F.
If you want to keep 20/21, take the V7 Pesuni version, i didn't got time to finish but it's the only one fully up to date.

They plan to release a fix this week, so we will see. Anyway, their current patch for 21/22 is lazy IMO, especially for an option file that costs money.

I'm not here anymore to do transfers, and create players, a friend of mine who was also linked to Pesuni told me there's a lot of errors.

I don't even know if they got a database editor. Well, i was from every editors i knowed, i was the best around about details and structure, but the issue is i was alone so it tooked much more time. And PES 2021 got by far too much team for a one man army. Editemos is a mix of multiple editors, with different standards. They needs one man to check and correct mistakes, and restore the balance between the teams (and also to fix errors), otherwhise i believe it's good.
Now, from this year on PES 2021 or Efootball if editing don't drive me crazy before (because it's a crazy work) i'll be with Pesunites. Pesuniverse got better kits for La Liga and MLS, but not for the rest (PL, EFL is made by one of the best kitmaker i know, Kit Man Cal. Bundesliga is +- similar. Fakes NT got the same providers etc.)

My basis from last season was good, but for that season it's dead, i suggest if you want a new season patch to take another O.F.
If you want to keep 20/21, take the V7 Pesuni version, i didn't got time to finish but it's the only one fully up to date.
Does v7 has Hull City in it?
Would you be so kind to show me the uniforms and team?

No, only 20/21 season, i think i enumarated all the teams i've go to correct mistakes and the one i've redone completely, no time to create promoted at all. For the rest just ddl and check lol, you have no idea how much PM like "show me" i received of that type.
Don't take it bad, but i don't do anymore things that people can check by themselves. I got to screenshots many teams, then put on my USB, then on the forum...

But kits are overally okay don't worry. And about J-League for example there isn't any others available kits than the ones who are on the save.

Now, about 21-22 version, i got NO idea at all, neither Editemos, neither Pesuni. I'm working on something else. More database related than kits.
I'll check how much work it takes to update PES 2021, and later if i can take Efootball data (at least facebuilds, even if they aren't perfect but better than fakes faces) to put them on the last PES version. But i think there's too much players. So i will focus on E-football instead, with Pesunites collaboration BUT only if the game worth it. Otherwhise, it will be PES 2021 update > 2022. Even if we (fucking) can't replace licenced teams kits, especially GK, and can't neither change AFC CL teams.... That's why i gotted one idea : stick to 20-21 data, but with promoted teams created (with 20-21 rosters) and all importants transfers in Free Agents. A bit like if you started an ML in July, if you get the idea, and change history.
Teams will be from 1st July like Messi on Free agents etc. but PS4 is pretty hard to manage a real 21-22 season. We don't have all the freedom of editing there's on PC. But my work will be also a big help for PC too i believe. Will open the thread when i'll be done with my global check.

As you can choose 3rd and 4th kits > that will be 1st and 2nd from 2022 season before starting a match.

Advice if you want to try different kits : all you have to do to check is ddl it and install on PES lite for not having issue with your save.
Simple.
Bro, just DDL it's a separate folder from PES, then you can check kits with that way.

PES 2021 is a solid game despite its faults. I play full manual (except semi on player change) and there is a world of difference in how free the game plays as you make the shift deeper into manual.

With that being said, has anybody ever found a way to restructure the competitions through the game code so we could have 4 divisions in England for instance with them all being linked in the same way the Premiership and the Championship are linked in the game?

Last edited:
Does anybody know how the new editing system will work on Efootball? I own an Xbox Series S and if there are still those obsolete USB sticks (hopefully not), I can forget about having real names, kits and emblems apparently. We are in 2021 and there must be a way for Konami to allow file sharing from a server!

Either way, I was hoping to play Fifa 22. Bought it on the day it was released, played it for two days and uninstalled it! Fortunately got a refund by MS.

If no option files will be made for Xbox, UFL will be my last resort, provided that the gameplay is great, a creation centre as well as career mode are available.

If not, no more football games for me which is really sad!

PES 2021 is a solid game despite its faults. I play full manual (except semi on player change) and there is a world of difference in how free the game plays as you make the shift deeper into manual.

With that being said, has anybody ever found a way to restructure the competitions through the game code so we could have 4 divisions in England for instance with them all being linked in the same way the Premiership and the Championship are linked in the game?
which difficulty do you play? And do you play Master League? I'm searching for good settings, I'm on xbox now :) I set auto offside on and put swarm the box and deep defensive line off.

Last edited:

Ι know this is a very cliche and eternal question , but how do you find the "stas matter" ?
In this and 2020 i am ok with PA1+Superstar, but i am in thoughts of going FuMa and TopPlayer in 2018 & 2019 , cause ML is unplayable on superstar in that games.

Ι know this is a very cliche and eternal question , but how do you find the "stas matter" ?
In this and 2020 i am ok with PA1+Superstar, but i am in thoughts of going FuMa and TopPlayer in 2018 & 2019 , cause ML is unplayable on superstar in that games.
This has been a question of mine for years as well. And after a couple of years trying manual, and finally getting the "click" this year, I can tell that yes, they do have an impact. I can´t show it or "prove" it because it´s almost subtle, but playing a Master League for about 7 seasons now, and being on several teams ranking from PSV, Rangers, Benfica, Man City, I´ve used/played with very diferent players along the way. I can really feel there´s a diference in accuracy while passing and shooting with better players. But what's more important than stats, is actually player traits and special abilities. This game plays like almost a RPG, where you´re decisions have diferent impact, depending on the player you're using.

To me, it doesn´t feel organic because I know it´s the programming working under the hood, that decides that a through ball is sucessfull because you used Pogba. What happens sometimes is that the pass isn´t that good, but because it was made with a "special player", suddenly the CPU can´t defend it. And so on and on with other abilities. For example, a "normal" player gets contact all the time and the referee plays on. But if a player with "malicia" is touched, it´s almost always a foul. So in other words, it wasn´t about the contact, instead it was about the fact that your player is better and falling or even pretend that he got fouled. It works like this for pretty much any ability. So the game is kind of a "puzzle", where you have to create a team with special abilities, almost like special cards that give you the advantage over the opponent.

On shooting, yeah, totally see it. I´ve had clumsy shots but they still go on target and result in a goal because I was using Ronaldo for example. I´ve played enought to realise that a better shot at target just wouldn´t go in just because my Forward didn´t have any special trait.

Crossing is another very easy to spot ability. I played with teams where goals from crossing were a rarity, but if I bring in a player with "pinpoint crossing" and a forward with "heading" abilities, suddenly pretty much all my crosses are causing havoc on the CPU box.

If it's good or not, that's each one's opinion. I find it interesting and mostly satisfying. But sometimes, like I said, I realise that I´m not playing better, but instead it's the CPU playing worse just because I used a specific player.

which difficulty do you play? And do you play Master League? I'm searching for good settings, I'm on xbox now :) I set auto offside on and put swarm the box and deep defensive line off.
I can only manage Professional at the moment as I only just moved to the full manual passing and that takes a while to get used to. Hence, I haven't startyed a new ML yet until I get a bit more competent with everything under my control. Manual passing opens up a whole new range of different types of passes such as balls (not through balls) for players to run onto without it correcting what it thinks is a crappy pass.

I’ve made the switch to fuma 😎😎😎. Still on basic through ball. is advanced better? is vanille version better of datapack 7? It’s a good game on fuma 😀
how do you find it mate? Is ot stats or skill?

also a query i have: how do you aim tap in/first touch shoots in FuMa, since you use the L-stick for movement pre shooting.

Last edited:
Sorry what do you mean with ot? I play with united good players use effect in their passings so it still skill and stats.
I don’t know it clicked. First you use your stick to receive and then switch to the angel you want to shoot. It feels natural, more then advanced shooting. And more then other pes games where i’ve tryed manuel. I’m topplayer, normal speed, 6 minutes halves.

Sorry what do you mean with ot? I play with united good players use effect in their passings so it still skill and stats.
I don’t know it clicked. First you use your stick to receive and then switch to the angel you want to shoot. It feels natural, more then advanced shooting. And more then other pes games where i’ve tryed manuel. I’m topplayer, normal speed, 6 minutes halves.
ot=it
i misclicked in my mobile phone. :)

Does anyone know of any good OF with Borussia Dortmund?

Got silver membership with Pes universe but don't think it has Dortmund in the option file.

I’ve made the switch to fuma 😎😎😎. Still on basic through ball. is advanced better? is vanille version better of datapack 7? It’s a good game on fuma 😀
I feel using basic through ball is a bit of cheating when play full manual. But i HATE advanced through balls. I usually play regular pass a bit in front

Those of you still playing PES 2021. What game speed are you playing on?

For some reason I've had it on + 1 and to be fair it plays well.

Im sure i had it on minus 1 but it was actually plus 1.

Back
Top Bottom