eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

this could be useful. :TU:

Also this kit:
https://www.pesmaster.com/kit-creator/showcase/kit/2858227

Still haven't found the away kit, though..
There's also a subReddit, "WEPES_Kits" , where you can post a request and usually someone makes it or share it.

The traffic is lower than back at 2021, but they're still active and very kind people as a community.

I mean almost 99% of the requests is fulfilled, one-way or another.

And if your request is friendly and not arsey, they will help you, even if your request has been posted 10 times in the past.

Disclaimer: By kind and friendly i mean that, if you post a request " make me this kit bitches" , they will possibly not be so kind šŸ˜

https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES_Kits/s/miYcMFP6FO

There's also a subReddit, "WEPES_Kits" , where you can post a request and usually someone makes it or share it.
These kind of groups need to stay around forever.. No matter if Master League is never released for Efootball..

PES 2021 must continue. It is perhaps the most modded/edited football game of all time and I hope the community never ends. :TU:

This subReddit is a gem.

These kind of groups need to stay around forever.. No matter if Master League is never released for Efootball..

PES 2021 must continue. It is perhaps the most modded/edited football game of all time and I hope the community never ends. :TU:

This subReddit is a gem.
Yes it is dude. I did a fresh check now. Seems due to low traffic, you may wait for ~10 days, if someone is to create it from scratch , but it's still a miracle, given that it's 2024 now.

I mean without new blood, things will only declining.

Btw, i spotted a cool Colombia NT kit there šŸ™‚

Hey Guys, im new here and dont know the idiom very much, can you help me find a patch with japanese league 1 and 2 division

Guys, wanted to ask..

What are your favorite re-shaders for PES 2021? I've been looking for one that change the in-match coloring and would love to hear suggestions. :)

Definitely, shooting is the biggest issue in this game. Practice has nothing to do with it.

I mean there are a lot of players complaning. First look at this video, goal screamers only with top players.

Secondly look at every gameplay thread here on the forum, when someone posts a video, i mean those are just regular goals or tap-ins inside the box. There are like 2 or 3 goals from 18m lol.

I dont know why people are upset when someone is taliking about something is bad with some game. And PES always had great shooting and some really beautiful goals and screamers. But this one..
I'm certainly not upset at all but scoring from distance has never been an issue for me, and I love me some long rangers. It is hard, for sure, but that makes them all the more satisfying.

It's been a while since I booted this up. Started a new save after installing the latest version of virtuared.

Superstar. 20 minutes. Game speed -2. Fixed cursor. Using Holland's Real PES 2.
20240415150242_1.jpg

It played well. I had fun. And we scored a great team goal.

I love when my team scores goals and I'm not the one scoring or assisting.

Back
Top Bottom