evoweb.uk

Hi all and The admin team, is it allowed/possible to make little .jpeg pictures 300px (lenght) * 100px (high) in our signature? I tryed but cant find an option to insert pictures.

:PRAY::D

@Tom @Mart and anyone else related with technical staff. I read this in reddit today, sorry for acting as a bridge, just posting it, cause 2 people thought that they are rejected for "personal" or whatever reason.

Without knowing anything in details for your job here, i assume that it is either a technical nature issue, or maybe they have been banned in the past. Sorry if i assuming wrong, and not of my bussiness to know about moderation in details. :))

Just placing it here, for you guys to know.

Left a message there as well. You're pretty spot-on with your assumptions. He was either banned before or labled as potential spambot by our anti-spam measures. Still, there's always a (slim) chance of him being labled as false-positive. We'll see.

edit: Was able to fix two users. However, there were also previously banned members contacting me. Removed myself from the thread as consequence.

Greetings dear loved admins.

I have one problem with embeding spotify in the "what are you listining now" thread.
I know some months ago it works just fine for me. I use the spotify player and not play it with my browser.

Was trying two options. Copy Album link - doesn't work or I'm to dump. And attach the Album in the post where I'm posting now. Same problem. It doeasn't work, or I'm to dump.

I was trying I don't know 3 or 4 times now. ANd everything what I see is a link (url)

So what can I do to make it work again? Help is much aprecciated!

Have a nice summer weekend fellas.

Greetings dear loved admins.

I have one problem with embeding spotify in the "what are you listining now" thread.
I know some months ago it works just fine for me. I use the spotify player and not play it with my browser.

Was trying two options. Copy Album link - doesn't work or I'm to dump. And attach the Album in the post where I'm posting now. Same problem. It doeasn't work, or I'm to dump.

I was trying I don't know 3 or 4 times now. ANd everything what I see is a link (url)

So what can I do to make it work again? Help is much aprecciated!

Have a nice summer weekend fellas.
Hi there.

It's because the German version of Spotify uses an additional "/intl-de/" part in its address which isn't recognised by the auto-embedder. Try removing that part after you pasted the song's/album's/playlist's link and it should embed just fine.

Hi there.

It's because the German version of Spotify uses an additional "/intl-de/" part in its address which isn't recognised by the auto-embedder. Try removing that part after you pasted the song's/album's/playlist's link and it should embed just fine.
Thank you Tom I will try and report when I'm back in this thread. :D

Hi there.

Exactly this works absolutly perfect! Thank you so much @Tom ! :BEER:

For other germans like me an example:

https://open.spotify.com/intl-de/album/2zMSRrDZ0oQSb9hpeUONUN?si=dNcNKgQwSZyG1GfW_445XA
So i removed "/intl-de" in the url

I want to say to @Tom and @Mart & all other admins + mods, that I love this forum! On evo web everybody is so be kind and helpfull what I never ever experienced on an other forum where I'am being an active member.

Thank you so much Tom, Mart and everybody for the time you all spend for the forum for all the users and football lovers.

😘💝

Let’s populate our discord… who’s interested in some discord hang and chat?!
there are voice chats perfect for some chatting all things football video games while playing games or fiddling with mods… 😊

https://discord.gg/cPvhRJXV
Hi buddy, sorry I'm feeling me to old to understand whats this discord something is and what goes around there.

But maybe we can dm us all with Tom and spamming chatting there... 🤭

Good evening all dear evoweb admins,

I had this late evening a problem to open up evoweb website. It loads many seconds. Longer than sometimes else. and one time I had some errors like "is your internet working" and "maybe the site is at the moment not working".

I hope everything with our home-evoweb is fine!

Have a nice weekend fellas!

Thanks, we saw that too but there didn't seem to be anything I could do. I think it was something networky out of my control but I'll keep an eye on it. Have a nice weekend!

I've noticed a problem with attachments. Usually, I was able to copy/paste pictures directly from programs such as irfanview and paint directly onto the message (like for example, a rectangle selection) and resize them, but I can't do that anymore.. The only way is to upload pictures using the clip button and even then, they can't be resized. Just thought I'd let you guys know of this issue.

EDIT: Additionally, I'm sure you guys have noticed this already: the Top Bar isn't working either for some reason (Bold, Italic, Underline, Colors, etc..) Thanks. :TU:

Last edited:
@Tom @Mart sorry to ping you, but wanted to know if you could take a look at the "hide" function? It happens with any thread, even if i liked before the thread the content is still hidden, i have to remove the like and like it again. I notice this behaviour if for example i like the thread from my phone then check on the pc, maybe the hidden function uses a cookie?

@Tom @Mart sorry to ping you, but wanted to know if you could take a look at the "hide" function? It happens with any thread, even if i liked before the thread the content is still hidden, i have to remove the like and like it again. I notice this behaviour if for example i like the thread from my phone then check on the pc, maybe the hidden function uses a cookie?
Sure I'll look into it. I'm thinking about removing that button altogether anyway. It's nothing more than a remnant from old times and I'm pretty sure we're all mature enough to give two fucks about artificially boosting our Like numbers.

I've removed the "Hide" button from the toolbars for all devices. People can still hide their content by using the hide code but I'd encourage everyone not to.

Follow-up edit on January 17th 2024: The "Hide" function is now disabled completely.

@marqisspes6
I also wasn't able to replicate your issue on my end using my PC, smartphone and iPad. Has this always been like this for you or did it only start to happen recently?

Last edited:
I've removed the "Hide" button from the toolbars for all devices. People can still hide their content by using the hide code but I'd encourage everyone not to.

@marqisspes6
I also wasn't able to replicate your issue on my end using my PC, smartphone and iPad. Has this always been like this for you or did it only start to happen recently?

It was like that for some time, and a friend of mine told me the same a few days ago

Reactions: Tom
Good evenning our dear admins,
just even I had trouble to insert pictures in my post.

I did it like I did every time. copy link from the picture and inserted it on the button above for pictures/screenshots.
But I had this result on my end: https://evoweb.uk/threads/the-random-crap-thread.20490/post-4014544 a window with a red cross.

What did I made wrong? Can you help me please? Or is it a Forum bug?

Big EDIT: I don't know why, but I don't change anything but know it works again.

Nevermind and good night mate's!

Last edited:
Good evenning our dear admins,
just even I had trouble to insert pictures in my post.

I did it like I did every time. copy link from the picture and inserted it on the button above for pictures/screenshots.
But I had this result on my end: https://evoweb.uk/threads/the-random-crap-thread.20490/post-4014544 a window with a red cross.

What did I made wrong? Can you help me please? Or is it a Forum bug?

Big EDIT: I don't know why, but I don't change anything but know it works again.

Nevermind and good night mate's!
if u have the link with extension means http: //imgur. com/*****.jpg for example you can put the link directly and it will be shown as picture not link just to be more faster if there is lot of pictures or to use codes like [ SPOILER ] it will be lot easier to do and this one of good things of the xenforo editor box when it comes to his interaction with codes it means rich editor.

Back
Top Bottom