FIFA 14 News & Discussion Thread

Out of curiosity, does Fifa 14 on Ps3 lack the classic dynamic camera or it's just the version I downloaded🤔? I mean, there still is a dynamic camera in name, but in reality it's what I think today (or at least in some of the recent ones) is called "classic", which is zoomed out and completely different from the traditional dynamic. Asking cause on Pc, on the opposite, the traditional "zoomed in" dynamic is of course there right in place 🤔. Maybe some bug shenanigan?

Does File Master and other tools not work with FIFA 14 Demo? None of these softwares are even able to view the files inside data.big.

Out of curiosity, does Fifa 14 on Ps3 lack the classic dynamic camera or it's just the version I downloaded🤔? I mean, there still is a dynamic camera in name, but in reality it's what I think today (or at least in some of the recent ones) is called "classic", which is zoomed out and completely different from the traditional dynamic. Asking cause on Pc, on the opposite, the traditional "zoomed in" dynamic is of course there right in place 🤔. Maybe some bug shenanigan?
Have you tried on different stadiums?
Sometimes my Broadcast cam looks very different depending on stadiums (FIFA 15)

Have you tried on different stadiums?
Sometimes my Broadcast cam looks very different depending on stadiums (FIFA 15)

I just tried more stadiums and even another version, but it's always the same, no true dynamic cam anywhere. Really weird unless it's an emulator bug or something similar.

Would be curious to hear from who does have the original game on a proper Ps3.

I re-installed this game on PC (Windows 10, Radeon RX 5700XT with latest drivers) but I have a strange bug with crowd suddenly disappearing especially during replays.
It seems like entire chunks of people just vanish into the void at times, leaving the stands completely empty, only to re-appear as soon as the camera moves a little.

Has anyone experienced it too? If so, do you have any suggestion for me to try and solve this issue?

Thanks!
add fifa14.exe into game profiles of radeon software, turn off image sharpening, but turn on anisotropic filtering and set it between 4 and 16.

also reinstall directx from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35

p.s. also check if you don't have windows amd driver messed up with regular driver from amd website.

p.s.2 set everything to max in fifasettings.exe too.
@*aLe Sorry to bring up an old post, but did you end up solving this problem and how did you do it? I haven't been able to solve this problem myself playing FIFA 14 v1.4.0.0 using a AMD 5500 XT, and trying MadbaLL's suggestions above (as well as other tricks like compatibility mode, turning off full screen optimisation etc.) hasn't worked - I can consistently replicate the issue going to the top right corner at Old Trafford. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide!

@*aLe Sorry to bring up an old post, but did you end up solving this problem and how did you do it? I haven't been able to solve this problem myself playing FIFA 14 v1.4.0.0 using a AMD 5500 XT, and trying MadbaLL's suggestions above (as well as other tricks like compatibility mode, turning off full screen optimisation etc.) hasn't worked - I can consistently replicate the issue going to the top right corner at Old Trafford. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide!
Hi there! I didn't solve the issue unfortunately. I've tried almost everything that I could think of (those things included) but it's still happening with both the "off the disc" version and the fully updated one.
I'm currently playing it from time to time on my old PC (with an old Radeon R9 270X) and it works without any issue there.

Apparently, no matter which driver or setting I choose, the new machine with the RX 5700XT has the issue (and there's another guy on Soccergaming having the same issue with a 6700 if I recall correctly).

Hi there! I didn't solve the issue unfortunately. I've tried almost everything that I could think of (those things included) but it's still happening with both the "off the disc" version and the fully updated one.
I'm currently playing it from time to time on my old PC (with an old Radeon R9 270X) and it works without any issue there.

Apparently, no matter which driver or setting I choose, the new machine with the RX 5700XT has the issue (and there's another guy on Soccergaming having the same issue with a 6700 if I recall correctly).
Thanks for the quick response.

I had initially thought it might have been an issue with the “3DM Loader” or the v1.4 version that I’m using, but you’ve got the same problem with the purchased, fully updated version as well, so that rules that out.

Interestingly, FIFA 12 and 13 that use the same game engine as FIFA 14 work perfectly with my graphics card, so it’s sounding like it has to be a RX AMD driver problem with FIFA 14 only.

Might try to manually port over some of the crowd files from FIFA 13 to see if the problem can be worked around, will let you know if it ends up being a success.

Thanks for the quick response.

I had initially thought it might have been an issue with the “3DM Loader” or the v1.4 version that I’m using, but you’ve got the same problem with the purchased, fully updated version as well, so that rules that out.

Interestingly, FIFA 12 and 13 that use the same game engine as FIFA 14 work perfectly with my graphics card, so it’s sounding like it has to be a RX AMD driver problem with FIFA 14 only.

Might try to manually port over some of the crowd files from FIFA 13 to see if the problem can be worked around, will let you know if it ends up being a success.
Yeah I can confirm that it also happens with the purchased copy of the game. I was also going try a cracked copy of the game to see if it would be any different but you've done it already and apparently it's not, so thanks for sparing me a useless effort.

Back
Top Bottom