FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Melody-Mae

Im not your Average girl!
2 October 2012
Aston Villa
Hi all, as the title says really. Is there 'any' info on Fifa 15 yet?

Last edited:
Re: Fifa 15: Any info yet?

No offence intended but if there was info about Fifa15 it would have been posted and debated on here within minutes ;)

Think the next NHL was recently announced. That may give a couple hints on potential gamemodes, or how the engine has progressed.

No offence intended but if there was info about Fifa15 it would have been posted and debated on here within minutes ;)

Well yeah I know that, just thought we would of heard 'some' info by now. Think im just a little sick of Fifa 14 that's all lol.

Think the next NHL was recently announced. That may give a couple hints on potential gamemodes, or how the engine has progressed.

They should introduce new player models, new collision system, much betters ball and player physics. And of course much better-realistic AI.

New Features:
New Stadiums
New passing system
New Shooting System
New Tactical Screen - which doesn't let you do any tactics.
More new and annoying bugs to mess up your career mode.
New player ratings system from Sports Interactive so players are now no longer overated or under rated based on the team they play for.
New grass textures and goal nets
500 new faces, to keep the teens happy.
PC version to resort to PS2 engine as modern day PC's can't handle the current engine.
DLC to be added so that we can drain as much money out of you as possible...
Career mode is to be more realistic, so take the likes of Wimbledon to the Premier League and build a new stadium so your not playing at Town Park in the Champions League.
An new option has been added to allow you to select that the computer turns to turd in the last 5 minutes. This is to combat complaints that the game 'cheats' because people can't defend and panic at the end of a game.

Last edited:

Looking forward to FIFA 15. I've played a lot of FIFA 14 this year and have enjoyed it. I'd like to see the ball physics improved this year with more heft and less roll.

Hope they don't mess around with dribbling too much. I think they nailed it better than any previous football game. I love skipping past defenders by simply tempering use of close control and sprint.

but i hope they sort out the ridiculous cpu dribbling, where some lumbering CB can suddenly can go on a run that lasts for minutes

Hopefully it looks as an improvement as the new UFC game does.

Hopefully they'll make single player actually fun to play and not a chore in FIFA 15.

Back
Top Bottom