Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

I play with a lot of small stadiums aswel and mostly my broadcast camera didn’t work with them because of the roof that is to low.

no problem, I didn’t score so much offside goals lucky enough :p.
Here you go man. I didn't adjust it for the new camera, but this version won't cause a crash. It may just switch a little awkwardly if it happens, but no crash.

Link updated in first post as well. https://mega.nz/file/9NNT0TwZ#Iz5LsIXbm_MYV-Ym21fzIK_8ltMvmCLZLqZmrxMBoqU

Hey Guys, A bit off topic. but how do i play FIFA 16 nowadays? where could i purchase or download. it used to be on EA Play?

Hey Guys, A bit off topic. but how do i play FIFA 16 nowadays? where could i purchase or download. it used to be on EA Play?
I’m not sure if you can actually buy it anymore. You might be lucky and find a key on some websites but I’m not sure which ones still have it.

Here you go man. I didn't adjust it for the new camera, but this version won't cause a crash. It may just switch a little awkwardly if it happens, but no crash.

Link updated in first post as well. https://mega.nz/file/9NNT0TwZ#Iz5LsIXbm_MYV-Ym21fzIK_8ltMvmCLZLqZmrxMBoqU

Hey James, I have one more question if that's not a problem.

The last version that I installed from some months ago, i edited the zooming a bit, so the gameplay camera was a bit more zoomed in.

Unfortunately, I seriously forgot about how to do it.. I thought it was something from 180 to 200 (or the other way around) in CG File explorer.

Is it a hard or big job for you to release one with closer view to the pitch?

The last version that I installed from some months ago, i edited the zooming a bit, so the gameplay camera was a bit more zoomed in.

Unfortunately, I seriously forgot about how to do it.. I thought it was something from 180 to 200 (or the other way around) in CG File explorer.

Hey no worries man. I’m pretty sure I included some instructions on how to zoom in further in the read me file of the download. It’s a quick fix. Let me know if that doesn’t work for you and I can adjust.

Hey man, I made a zoomed version for you.

Broadcast Package 2 Zoomed - https://mega.nz/file/9BtAgaaB#NcQvnadyoEqE-Z4DMJ2q30vVTNNJpNp7byT6h-IEin0

Another camera option here guys. This is very similar to what I posted the other day, but it's an even wider user camera version. Tested on a few of the available cameras and it's quite good for those who like to see more of the stadium or want even more view of the pitch.

(Even) Wider User Camera- https://mega.nz/file/URdEgDCR#uqLJzWfh_Hl_gWJ7jPQDudG5EOnGWBIj09M8FB6P_nY

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.24 - 21.18.53.29.png

Does anyone have a link to the 1.00 exe anymore? The old Onedrive share is gone now and Papinho kindly pointed me to a torrent but it was downloading really slow and stopping. Cheers.

Does anyone have a link to the 1.00 exe anymore? The old Onedrive share is gone now and Papinho kindly pointed me to a torrent but it was downloading really slow and stopping. Cheers.
I will upload onto google drive tomorrow for you and send you a link. I think it’s about 13gb.

Another camera option here guys. This is very similar to what I posted the other day, but it's an even wider user camera version. Tested on a few of the available cameras and it's quite good for those who like to see more of the stadium or want even more view of the pitch.

(Even) Wider User Camera- https://mega.nz/file/URdEgDCR#uqLJzWfh_Hl_gWJ7jPQDudG5EOnGWBIj09M8FB6P_nY

View attachment 166150

Wow

I've been looking for a camera like this for so long, it seems to be exactly what I wanted. Thanks to you and everyone who keeps renewing this wonderful game

Hey @Anth James again thank you so much for this thread. I think something was up with my reshade and installed it again as well as the pitch mod and it looks pretty good Now I will try the attribute file.

One quick, dumb question. I downloaded the broadcast package 2, the folder is called bcdata. do I need to put that folder inside the data folder that already exists (I currently dont have a bcdata folder inside the original data folder)? or the folder that is inside called "/muse" is the one that goes inside my data folder.

Thanks

Hey @Anth James again thank you so much for this thread. I think something was up with my reshade and installed it again as well as the pitch mod and it looks pretty good Now I will try the attribute file.

One quick, dumb question. I downloaded the broadcast package 2, the folder is called bcdata. do I need to put that folder inside the data folder that already exists (I currently dont have a bcdata folder inside the original data folder)? or the folder that is inside called "/muse" is the one that goes inside my data folder.

Thanks
Great to hear man. Adjust the lighting mod as you see fit too, it probably looks a little different on every monitor.

So you just want to put the ‘bcdata’ folder inside data and regenerate. You don’t need to have one prior.

View attachment 166150

I'm loving this camera, but is there a way to have the default penalty camera? Because on penalties the camera is not changing, it remains on the player's camera

Back
Top Bottom