Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Guys, we've got some options coming! No more depressing night lighting for this game anymore. I'm going to release an update which will have multiple looks for night matches, simple toggle of a button to change preset. They'll probably be fairly subtle in their differences, but I like to have options to keep things feeling fresh. Here's just a few examples...

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.26 - 21.40.27.28.pngFIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.26 - 21.52.00.51.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.26 - 20.44.41.82.pngFIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.26 - 20.44.48.11.pngFIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.26 - 21.13.14.98.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.26 - 22.06.39.45.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.06.26 - 22.23.50.19.png

Last edited:
Wow amazing Anth! If you can make a single preset that works for both day and night that would be perfect.
One preset unfortunately won't ever look quite right, but you can change these in game. You just hit the home button on your keyboard and toggle between different sets. Planning on releasing a number of options so that games don't feel the same.

I have a folder with screenshots from football games. The reason for that is that when I enter a match I try to create colours and everything to be similar.

And maybe you can add more samples because of that.

Sometimes there is less saturation and colour

admira night.png

sion night.png

sometimes more green but less light and darker

panathinaikos night.png

I had the idea to create presets per team, but I don't have knowledge of what files should I include (there are a lot of options with sweetfx and reshade) and most important don't have so much free time to do it.

Here is folder with some pitch previews that I have (like above)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/msgq8s2w2bomqiu/Football+PITCH+FIFA+16.rar/file

I have a folder with screenshots from football games. The reason for that is that when I enter a match I try to create colours and everything to be similar.

And maybe you can add more samples because of that.

Sometimes there is less saturation and colour

View attachment 166456

View attachment 166459

sometimes more green but less light and darker

View attachment 166458

I had the idea to create presets per team, but I don't have knowledge of what files should I include (there are a lot of options with sweetfx and reshade) and most important don't have so much free time to do it.

Here is folder with some pitch previews that I have (like above)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/msgq8s2w2bomqiu/Football+PITCH+FIFA+16.rar/file
Thanks for sending through man, folder is a good reference! I won't be making a preset for every team due to time, but I'll definitely try and provide as many generic type options as I can.

That looks like Broadcast Pacakge 2 which is on the first post of this thread. It’s based on the ‘userinstantreplay’ camera.
it's a bit different, it is less ''on pitch'' than package 2 i think.. when you work on cameras again if you happen to have a look it would be nice to have another camera type

This is a screen from the first broadcast package, I'm not sure but is there a way to remove objects that are in front of the camera? Like crowd, and stadium roofs ect. I knew that there was a line that could be added somewhere, but I'm not sure where it was.

HmSxNti.jpg

I think that this is the best camera file because it's the closest one to the real ones.

This is a screen from the first broadcast package, I'm not sure but is there a way to remove objects that are in front of the camera? Like crowd, and stadium roofs ect. I knew that there was a line that could be added somewhere, but I'm not sure where it was.

HmSxNti.jpg

I think that this is the best camera file because it's the closest one to the real ones.

I think you can probably get it working with the line that say something like hideSLC but you will have to look inside the various camera xlm files to get the appropriate way to use it. I didn't save it ony my camera editing notes.

HmSxNti.jpg

Yeah it often depends on the stadium or how zoomed in you are. The in game zoom works much more aggressively for this camera than default so you may be able to solve it like that. Otherwise, Pap has mentioned that hide slc line, but I haven't ever really figured that out properly.

guys how can i find an origin account that has fifa 16? may i request you to give me your account to download fifa 16 and play with offline mode?
really if ea would sell it in origin, i could buy. stop putting emojis and just help me to play fifa 16

really if ea would sell it in origin, i could buy. stop putting emojis and just help me to play fifa 16
Hey man. I think the Cd Keys are quite rare these days. You can still get them but they’re very expensive now.

Back
Top Bottom