Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to put some of the mods I've released into one place so that they're easy to find.
Camera Packages

FIFA 16 AIO Camera Mod Package

I've put together a collection of all the different camera mod packages here in one place. There's a ton of options so you guys don't have to make the changes yourself. I've updated a couple of the packages as well. The post goal camera shake actually looks really nice with the modded camera, it doesn't feel jerky like default.

Remember these are full packages, so the camera will stay consistent when the ball goes out, corners, throw-ins etc - all the work has been done!

There's also 5 different Default camera options with varying zooms. Default is 1.00 so you can see the different options below.

Also included is the indicator/no ball cursor/no powerbar mod which you can simply turn on and off with the right stick. I made an indicator very similar to match @Nisoley brilliant idea also. You don't need to install that separately in each camera, it's already part of each camera mod. I just included it in the package in case you want to get rid of the ball cursor, powerbar etc with the default camera as well.

To install, simply put the data folder of whichever camera package you want into your FIFA 16 folder and regenerate.

NOTE: You can change between different camera mods without getting out of the game by replacing the 'musedata-match.big' file (in bcdata\muse). For it to take effect in your next match, you need to get into the team select mode or the main menu.

Download - https://mega.nz/file/lc1XSIaS#YJk3G1exuBfjHE0_KeKiMa8VeK7mR8efEaV4c0JhSvk

Included in the pack:

Broadcast Package 1
Broadcast Package 1 with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close with post goal camera shake

Broadcast Package 2 Close
Broadcast Package 2 Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Broadcast Package 2 Mid with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 3
Broadcast Package 3 with post goal camera shake

Default Wider Camera (0.55)
Default Wider Camera (0.55) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.65)
Default Wider Camera (0.65) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.75)
Default Wider Camera (0.75) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.85)
Default Wider Camera (0.85) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.95)
Default Wider Camera (0.95) (New Penalty Camera)

Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar

You'll find example pictures for each camera in every folder, but here's just a few to show some of the variety...

Broadcast Package 1
Example 2.png

Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide
View attachment 172470

Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
Example.png

Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Example.png

Broadcast Package 3
Example.png

Default (0.75) Co-op
Co-op Example.png

Indicator/Broadcast Package 1
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.02 - 16.49.47.11.png

Default (0.55) Dynamic
Dynamic Example.png

Broadcast Package 2 Very Close
View attachment 171840

New Penalty Camera
View attachment 172471
/////////// New Night Lighting v1.0

It's here guys! I've created 29 new night lighting looks to completely refresh the game. I've always found the night lighting/colours in this game to be quite bad and I think these changes bring it to life much more.

There's also a small pitch mod included, which is an addition that just 'softens' up the pitch patterns to create a subtle but more natural look.

Everything you need is in the download (including the pitch mod and the ReShade).

Make sure you go through the Read Me file before installing. If you follow all of the steps it will work no issues.

A couple of reminders -

1. These looks are designed for NIGHT/Clear matches only. Some might work well with other conditions, but they weren't created that way (the lighting/textures/colour changes quite a bit with different conditions).

2. If you're using any other pitch mod then it will look different to how it is intended (the change in pitch textures has an impact on the look)

3. Certain looks will look better in particular stadiums or with particular teams. This is just down to the colours which fit and may have needed changing to achieve the particular look.

4. Not ALL of the effects should be active for every look. Some shouldn't be activated in each preset so you DON'T need to activate all. If they load correctly some should be activated, some shouldn't.

5. Ignore how it looks in the game MENU screens. The look will fit once you're in stadium.

6. The way it comes looks right on my screen, but I would imagine there will be some differences depending on your monitor/TV. Adjust according to your own tastes.

7. If you make changes, they will STAY. If you want to make adjustments I recommend making a copy of that preset first, or keep a backup of the original presets.

8. An OPTIONAL effect is Luma Sharpen - use if you prefer a sharper look.

9. If you already have a ReShade installed for 16, you will need to uninstall it first.

Enjoy! ...and keep an eye out for updates/newer versions as well as a Day Lighting pack coming soon.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/BJlCkRYL#siHlsJ1hDy_5Z9DVJy_lOuk2tWvpao9hqc0yrVi-wH0

Just a few examples of what you can expect..

View attachment 172025
View attachment 172026
View attachment 172027
View attachment 172028
View attachment 172029
View attachment 172030
View attachment 172031
View attachment 172032
View attachment 172034

View attachment 172033
/// Ultimate Ball Physics Mod

Thanks to a long chain of people, including @Byronic (for his perseverance finding someone to get this cheat engine table working with v.100), SunBeam at fearlessrevolution (who is that person) and to AndreaPirlo at soccergaming (who created the original 'futsal' mod where these addresses were found), we now have working access to some of the ball physics addresses for 16 (both v1.00 and 1.7).
Edit: Thanks to @papinho81 for creating a version of the table where the values can load automatically.

I've always had an issue with the ball on 16 not having enough carry - it would shoot out super fast and then slow down way too quickly- which resulted in a lot of unnecessary interceptions and breakdowns of play.

It also massively impacted the smoothness of the game. I've been working to try and improve this and other elements through ball physics.

Finding a balance was tricky, but with the values we have to work with, I feel like I've got it to a place where I'm really happy. 16 has always been a great game, but for me these changes have transformed it into something even better.

You should find that there's more freedom to play, the ball is more natural and 'alive' (resulting in some amazing variety) and the game should feel overall a lot smoother. You also have to think more about controlling the ball.

The details I'll let you discover as you play...

Download: https://mega.nz/file/kQFk3RhL#cUOaPgUEi1Sij0JZzBcdk8D7e52Iy8kBfqpsgjghZ9w
Hi Anth. Trying to use your physics mod but can't find exe 1.0. Can you please help? Thanks man

I agree, FIFA 16 is a brilliant game, and Anth's mod makes it even better! :TU:

I was wondering: What difficulty settings do you guys play in with Anth's mod?
I've been switching between World Class and Legendary trying to find the best balance..
are we missing out if we don t play fifa 16 with anths mod? or is fifa 19 very close to it?

Hey guys, I'm new to FIFA 16 modding so I'm pretty lost ATM. What does it mean to drop into FIFA16 data folder and regenerate for the cam mods? I get the first bit but what is regenerate? Is there a software I need?

Hey guys, I'm new to FIFA 16 modding so I'm pretty lost ATM. What does it mean to drop into FIFA16 data folder and regenerate for the cam mods? I get the first bit but what is regenerate? Is there a software I need?
I use this Tool for regenrating the game files after modding. Install it, launch it, set your path to your FIFA 16 Folder. When the Tool is open
click "regenerate all". Do this after every edit to your Game importing Files into your Game. Otherwise your changes won´t be seen.

PS: There are some other regenration tools as well. When you found another one which suits you more download that one. They do the same.

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/tools-fifa-16/cg-file-explorer-16/

Install also the "FIX". Just copy paste the "Installer Folder" in your Main Game directory. Say yes to replace the files.

FIFA 16 exe v.1.0 + Fix

https://mega.nz/file/MYwFwDyQ#P63Kv_pzQOFCwdvlkQQBUu9692_pQCiBN544PYm0CFE
Hi. Just had a chance to try this. Game kicks me out on the first language select screen. I have regenerated files but no luck.
All I have done is copied the files you sent me including the FIX. Any idea what could be causing the error? Thanks

Hi. Just had a chance to try this. Game kicks me out on the first language select screen. I have regenerated files but no luck.
All I have done is copied the files you sent me including the FIX. Any idea what could be causing the error? Thanks
Download those additional Files. Copy/paste them in to your Main Game Folder and say yes to replace. Then regenerate as usual. Tell me if the game starts then.

https://mega.nz/file/AIhBTRxY#UdwXcSxlVgLGXybEwz3g57Q6HHEbLbKyiWH7iYIxawA

I couldn’t find any copies of Fifa 16 so I’ve got the repack, its based on 1.7 exe though - can i use the v1 exe?
No you can’t! The crack for the Game is attached/made with that particular exe. If you would try to start the repack with exe 1.0 it’s most likely EA App would pop up and ask you for activation.

Well, I was able to get past the language select screen but the main screen just loads the background and not the menus. Any other ideas? and many thanks for your help.
Install a Patch now. I had sometimes the same Problems with that background/Menu issue. After I installed a.e. the FIP 16 Patch the Menu are back. Not 100% sure if this works on your site but I would give it a go.

I use this Tool for regenrating the game files after modding. Install it, launch it, set your path to your FIFA 16 Folder. When the Tool is open
click "regenerate all". Do this after every edit to your Game importing Files into your Game. Otherwise your changes won´t be seen.

PS: There are some other regenration tools as well. When you found another one which suits you more download that one. They do the same.

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/tools-fifa-16/cg-file-explorer-16/
thanks mateee, works a charm. saw this a little late but thanks very much

Hi, I installed the Broadcast Package 2 Mid camera. It's awsome. I have a question: after I installed this camera, I cannot use any other camera view. All settings in camera menu give me the same camera in game. Is it right? How can I revert to default camera?
Thanks for help.

@Anth James are you aware of a patch/mod that allows 5 subs?

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I’ve looked everywhere but can’t seem to find if it’s been done.

Thanks in advance! I’m having so much fun playing this gem of a game again.

Hi, I installed the Broadcast Package 2 Mid camera. It's awsome. I have a question: after I installed this camera, I cannot use any other camera view. All settings in camera menu give me the same camera in game. Is it right? How can I revert to default camera?
Thanks for help.
@Anth James any suggestion?

In data directory there are lots of file other than the ones I downloaded to edit camera view. Do you confirm I have to download the entire data directory?
Remove only 3 these 3 Folders.
From Data Folder: bcdata & screenhelp
From sceneassets Folder: presentation
Like you see in my Screenshots below. Regenerate of course after removing

Attachments

• Screenshot (218).png
    Screenshot (218).png
    422.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (219).png
    Screenshot (219).png
    502.1 KB · Views: 11
Back