Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Final step to the lighting mod, I've gone and 'softened' up all of the other pitch patterns just like I had previously done with the 'checkered large' pattern. I'll include this pitch folder in the download.

I always found the patterns on 16 to be very harsh, so this is a nice addition. Again, it's very subtle but has a nice impact on the overall look of the turf.

Oh and the final mod now has 26 night looks in total!

View attachment 171722
View attachment 171723
What a beautiful work have done you man

RELEASE - FIFA 16 AIO Camera Mod Package

I've put together a collection of all the different camera mod packages here in one place. There's a ton of options so you guys don't have to make the changes yourself. I've updated a couple of the packages as well. The post goal camera shake actually looks really nice with the modded camera, it doesn't feel jerky like default.

Remember these are full packages, so the camera will stay consistent when the ball goes out, corners, throw-ins etc - all the work has been done!

There's also 5 different Default camera options with varying zooms. Default is 1.00 so you can see the different options below.

Also included is the indicator/no ball cursor/no powerbar mod which you can simply turn on and off with the right stick. I made an indicator very similar to match @Nisoley brilliant idea also. You don't need to install that separately in each camera, it's already part of each camera mod. I just included it in the package in case you want to get rid of the ball cursor, powerbar etc with the default camera as well.

To install, simply put the data folder of whichever camera package you want into your FIFA 16 folder and regenerate.

NOTE: You can change between different camera mods without getting out of the game by replacing the 'musedata-match.big' file (in bcdata\muse). For it to take effect in your next match, you need to get into the team select mode or the main menu.

Download - https://mega.nz/file/gJsF1ByK#G2sQS9AV78F0lYHS1nk2Jv8jpu6WtrFwSh2kkmuyuck

Included in the pack:

Broadcast Package 1
Broadcast Package 1 with post goal camera shake

Broadcast Package 2 Close
Broadcast Package 2 Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Broadcast Package 2 Mid with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide (Default Penalty Camera)

Broadcast Package 3
Broadcast Package 3 with post goal camera shake

Default Wider Camera (0.55)
Default Wider Camera (0.65)
Default Wider Camera (0.75)
Default Wider Camera (0.85)
Default Wider Camera (0.95)

Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar

//////

You'll find example pictures for each camera in every folder, but here's just a few to show some of the variety...

Broadcast Package 1
View attachment 171583
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
View attachment 171584
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
View attachment 171585
Broadcast Package 3
View attachment 171586
Default (0.75) Co-op
View attachment 171587
Default (0.55) Broadcast
View attachment 171588
Indicator/Broadcast Package 1
View attachment 171591
Default (0.55) Dynamic
View attachment 171593
Such an amazing job, thank you! I have only one question: I edited Broadcast version 2 - close (Shaking goal cam) so that it's even closer (from 0.95 to 1.25). During the gameplay it works perfect but if there's a foul or the ball is going out it zooms out. Which values I must change that it stays the same as in the gameplay?

Such an amazing job, thank you! I have only one question: I edited Broadcast version 2 - close (Shaking goal cam) so that it's even closer (from 0.95 to 1.25). During the gameplay it works perfect but if there's a foul or the ball is going out it zooms out. Which values I must change that it stays the same as in the gameplay?
Pretty much everything else haha....but I did it all for you my friend :)

Updated AIO Camera Package featuring Broadcast Package 2 Very Close (with and without camera shake)

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/lc1XSIaS#YJk3G1exuBfjHE0_KeKiMa8VeK7mR8efEaV4c0JhSvk (Initial post updated with the updated version also)

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 08.05.38.78.png

Last edited:
Pretty much everything else haha....but I did it all for you my friend :)

Updated AIO Camera Package featuring Broadcast Package 2 Very Close (with and without camera shake)

*Edit - The penalty camera was looking a bit odd for some reason, so I've included an option with default penalty camera also

Download: https://mega.nz/file/0Q0kwRaa#IedYFauwRog8tylmevUoQyccp3I7IG4H5bAYkSS3pAI (Initial post updated with the updated version also)

View attachment 171838

It looks so damn good mate! Thank you very much for your work.

Sorry guys, I found a small mistake with the penalty camera in all of the packages, so I've fixed them all and reuploaded. All links on all post updated.

I also added the option for Default penalty cam or the new Broadcast penalty cam for all of the Default camera options. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Broadcast 2 Very Close is really amazing! I even zoomed in a lot and I really love it.

But because I played on dynamic all the time, is there any way to change players movement? I don't know to explain it. If I attack to the LEFT, for example, I need to use TWO buttons on my controller (down and left) so the player can run toward the goal straight. Can I use only one button (like on the dynamic camera)? Just holding the stick to the left. I cant adapt to broadcast camera controls.

Broadcast 2 Very Close is really amazing! I even zoomed in a lot and I really love it.

But because I played on dynamic all the time, is there any way to change players movement? I don't know to explain it. If I attack to the LEFT, for example, I need to use TWO buttons on my controller (down and left) so the player can run toward the goal straight. Can I use only one button (like on the dynamic camera)? Just holding the stick to the left. I cant adapt to broadcast camera controls.
Glad you like that one! I think that’s just a matter of getting used to broadcast camera controls. Some games have it a little easier to adapt to I think. Stick with it and you’ll adjust soon though.

I will definetly play with this one for some time. I changed values to 1.6 (zoom).

Also, I have problem, camera is not following my player when celebrating, is that normal because of camera mod?

I will definetly play with this one for some time. I changed values to 1.6 (zoom).

Also, I have problem, camera is not following my player when celebrating, is that normal because of camera mod?
Are you using the goal shake version? That one will follow the player.

Yeah. I tried even with 1.7 and it's amazing. But the only problem is the corners at the bottom of the screen. Anth, what about height? What values are acceptable? (I saw 10 is in the file).

Yeah. I tried even with 1.7 and it's amazing. But the only problem is the corners at the bottom of the screen. Anth, what about height? What values are acceptable? (I saw 10 is in the file).
Height is a funny one. With that value, you need to use very extreme measure like 500-1000 or -500 etc to see a difference. However, the height is more the framing style of the camera, it doesn't really change the camera looking flat down or looking above if that makes sense.

I'm working on a few additions which will change some of the framing options for particular cameras. This is Broadcast Package 1 with an alternate framing option. You see more stadium in this option. I feel like it could be a good option for World Cups etc.

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.05 - 08.47.26.76.png

**RELEASE** - FIFA 16 New Night Lighting v1.0

It's here guys! I've created 29 new night lighting looks to completely refresh the game. I've always found the night lighting/colours in this game to be quite bad and I think these changes bring it to life much more.

Everything you need is in the download (including the pitch mod and the ReShade).

Make sure you go through the Read Me file before installing. If you follow all of the steps it will work no issues.

A couple of reminders -

1. These looks are designed for NIGHT/Clear matches only. Some might work well with other conditions, but they weren't created that way (the lighting/textures/colour changes quite a bit with different conditions).

2. If you're using any other pitch mod then it will look different to how it is intended (the change in pitch textures has an impact on the look)

3. Certain looks will look better in particular stadiums or with particular teams. This is just down to the colours which fit and may have needed changing to achieve the particular look.

4. Not ALL of the effects should be active for every look. Some shouldn't be activated in each preset so you DON'T need to activate all. If they load correctly some should be activated, some shouldn't.

5. Ignore how it looks in the game MENU screens. The look will fit once you're in stadium.

6. The way it comes looks right on my screen, but I would imagine there will be some differences depending on your monitor/TV. Adjust according to your own tastes.

7. If you make changes, they will STAY. If you want to make adjustments I recommend making a copy of that preset first, or keep a backup of the original presets.

8. An OPTIONAL effect is Luma Sharpen - use if you prefer a sharper look.

9. If you already have a ReShade installed for 16, you will need to uninstall it first.

Enjoy! ...and keep an eye out for updates/newer versions as well as a Day Lighting pack coming soon.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/BJlCkRYL#siHlsJ1hDy_5Z9DVJy_lOuk2tWvpao9hqc0yrVi-wH0

Just a few examples of what you can expect..

Examples (1).png
Examples (5).png
Examples (6).png
Examples (4).png
Examples (8).png
Examples (2).png
Examples (9).png
Examples (3).png
Examples (7).png

Examples (10).png

Final step to the lighting mod, I've gone and 'softened' up all of the other pitch patterns just like I had previously done with the 'checkered large' pattern. I'll include this pitch folder in the download.

I always found the patterns on 16 to be very harsh, so this is a nice addition. Again, it's very subtle but has a nice impact on the overall look of the turf.

View attachment 171722
View attachment 171723
Great. Is the softened up pitch included in this mod?

View attachment 171722
View attachment 171723

I have reshade for my game, how to unistall properly? Thank you.
You could try installing the new mod without uninstalling your existing reshade and see if it works. That would be ideal for you and it may actually not create an issue.

I think to uninstall the old version though you just need to find that version of reshade and you can click uninstall and find the fifa 16 exe.

Thank you.

I must try this mod later, it looks so good. Also, is in your shade files available foggy shade settings (to decrease or increase)? :)

Congratulations with both the camera and lighting work. I've been testing some of it this afternoon and wow, what a beauty this is. And the options available to play around with are such a joy to behold that I'm having a bit of an option paralysis here with some many goodies at hand :) I really appreciate your work and the commitment to make this game even better!

Congratulations with both the camera and lighting work. I've been testing some of it this afternoon and wow, what a beauty this is. And the options available to play around with are such a joy to behold that I'm having a bit of an option paralysis here with some many goodies at hand :) I really appreciate your work and the commitment to make this game even better!
Thanks for the kind feedback man. Glad you enjoy it!

• Love
Reactions: cb7
@Anth James tried your new lighting mod. It's a massive improvement mate. I love the variety you can achieve with this. As in real life, when you see a match under the same conditions (let's say night clear), there are subtle changes in atmosphere that vary from match to match. And we can achieve that with your presets.
On the other hand, you can play a full career without getting visually bored due to seeing always the same graphics.
Once again, thank you for doing this.

Back
Top Bottom