FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Pretty much agree. My only issue with fifa 16 has ever been the shooting never quite feeling heavy enough and the game feeling a little weedy, the players lacking bulk. But other than that, yeah, its ahead of most other games.

And you can go around the world, playing as different teams and really feel like its worthwhile
You can try the Physics modification that @Anth James edited for Fifa 16. It effects also the shooting, makes the ball heavier. Try different values/edits. Also the passing feels a little bit closer to real life. By default the ball runs first fast to your next Player than the ball stops unnaturally his tempo. Feels much better with the Physics mod.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-mods-released-new-night-lighting-mod-and-aio-camera-package.87908/

2.0 BETA - https://mega.nz/file/IE02XY7D#IfwPjufidmQ1tDmjZH6adf-ijuI9Q3qZiUvlL-pIIac
3.5 BETA - https://mega.nz/file/tEc00I6Q#LdssN01olUOrF373XUQ5wFQ_UPCIpAvXYtLhdBkxudA

You can try the Physics modification that @Anth James edited for Fifa 16. It effects also the shooting, makes the ball heavier. Try different values/edits. Also the passing feels a little bit closer to real life. By default the ball runs first fast to your next Player than the ball stops unnaturally his tempo. Feels much better with the Physics mod.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-mods-released-new-night-lighting-mod-and-aio-camera-package.87908/

2.0 BETA - https://mega.nz/file/IE02XY7D#IfwPjufidmQ1tDmjZH6adf-ijuI9Q3qZiUvlL-pIIac
3.5 BETA - https://mega.nz/file/tEc00I6Q#LdssN01olUOrF373XUQ5wFQ_UPCIpAvXYtLhdBkxudA
It's something you must use if you like more realism in the game, i couldn't revert back to the vanilla physics after playing with 3.5 version. I also highly recommand it, you really notice a positive change in the balls behaviour, heaviness and curve. This combined with supernova's gameplay brings the game closer to a sim.

It's something you must use if you like more realism in the game, i couldn't revert back to the vanilla physics after playing with 3.5 version. I also highly recommand it, you really notice a positive change in the balls behaviour, heaviness and curve. This combined with supernova's gameplay brings the game closer to a sim.
I never tried the Physics mod with Supernovas Gameplay. Although I have Supernovas GP on my HDD. I know his Gameplay and I agree with you it´s a very good one. I remember a full season last year where I had it installed and played a complete Season with an older FIP mod. It was not that easy to stay in touch with the upper Teams because it have an very realistic difficulty level when playing on Legendary. I didn´t played it a long time ago. But I will try your advice with the Physics mod combo. Thanks!

I never tried the Physics mod with Supernovas Gameplay. Although I have Supernovas GP on my HDD. I know his Gameplay and I agree with you it´s a very good one. I remember a full season last year where I had it installed and played a complete Season with an older FIP mod. It was not that easy to stay in touch with the upper Teams because it have an very realistic difficulty level when playing on Legendary. I didn´t played it a long time ago. But I will try your advice with the Physics mod combo. Thanks!
Yes try it, it may not be everybody's taste but i like it. The only problem is that supernova's gameplay is not for the actual fip mod. I still use the moddingway mod, because it is compatible.

What sprint/acceleration settings are people using? I’m finding 14/48 on slow is pretty smooth at the moment (this is Series X btw.)

What sprint/acceleration settings are people using? I’m finding 14/48 on slow is pretty smooth at the moment (this is Series X btw.)
I usually have 17/43 applied. Feels the smoothest for me personally. No matter I play on PC or Series X which I had owned at the beginning of the year. But at the moment I still use those Values. Sometimes I play around with other Values but at the end I stick with 17/43 again.

I usually have 17/43 applied. Feels the smoothest for me personally. No matter I play on PC or Series X which I had owned at the beginning of the year. But at the moment I still use those Values. Sometimes I play around with other Values but at the end I stick with 17/43 again.
My doubts : Aren't 17/43 and 14/48 too low? Isn't FIFA 16 already a slower paced game (unlike the newer ones)? So, these values would make the game's pace really slow and unrealistic, isn't it? Also, if you lower the acceleration that much, there are CB jockey problems and a lot of negative impact on the stamina depletion? Enlighten me (meaningfully).

My doubts : Aren't 17/43 and 14/48 too low? Isn't FIFA 16 already a slower paced game (unlike the newer ones)? So, these values would make the game's pace really slow and unrealistic, isn't it? Also, if you lower the acceleration that much, there are CB jockey problems and a lot of negative impact on the stamina depletion? Enlighten me (meaningfully).
First of all wanna say it’s pure personal preference. What is for one too slow gp didn’t mean for another player it fit his gameplay style. To answer your question, in matches itself I don’t feel these Values are making the gp too slow. I decrease the Values because the gp by default is a little bit too fast for me considered to real life soccer. And no, I don’t can say FIFA 16 is faster than newer FIFA games. That’s why I play these 2 setting Values in all FIFA games. To play 50/50 acceleration/speed is for me too fast. The animations from ball stopping, Player movement and turning around with the ball and even passing feels for me just smoother with 17/43. I know many People like to play with default slider settings and normal game speed. But like I mentioned it’s in the eye of the beholder.
And one last thing to mention is, my set values are improved by the Physics mod v.3.5 from @Anth James to such a natural gameplay I never had before with FIFA 16. Gone are the clunky ball passing issue and shots on goal are much more satisfying. At the end I really can only say everyone must find his sweep spot with FIFA 16. Fortunately there are so many excellent mods out there not only graphics mods even gameplay mods to fully personally tweak this game to the hearts desire. Just yesterday I find myself by modding the game several hours because the great Scouser are already released a FIFA 16 DB based on FIFA 23 plus a bunch of extracted and converted textures directly to use in FIFA 16. And the best news I read FIP 16 v.6.0 is close to release. 🙂 ( source: soccergamingforum )

First of all wanna say it’s pure personal preference. What is for one too slow gp didn’t mean for another player it fit his gameplay style. To answer your question, in matches itself I don’t feel these Values are making the gp too slow. I decrease the Values because the gp by default is a little bit too fast for me considered to real life soccer. And no, I don’t can say FIFA 16 is faster than newer FIFA games. That’s why I play these 2 setting Values in all FIFA games. To play 50/50 acceleration/speed is for me too fast. The animations from ball stopping, Player movement and turning around with the ball and even passing feels for me just smoother with 17/43. I know many People like to play with default slider settings and normal game speed. But like I mentioned it’s in the eye of the beholder.
And one last thing to mention is, my set values are improved by the Physics mod v.3.5 from @Anth James to such a natural gameplay I never had before with FIFA 16. Gone are the clunky ball passing issue and shots on goal are much more satisfying. At the end I really can only say everyone must find his sweep spot with FIFA 16. Fortunately there are so many excellent mods out there not only graphics mods even gameplay mods to fully personally tweak this game to the hearts desire. Just yesterday I find myself by modding the game several hours because the great Scouser are already released a FIFA 16 DB based on FIFA 23 plus a bunch of extracted and converted textures directly to use in FIFA 16. And the best news I read FIP 16 v.6.0 is close to release. 🙂 ( source: soccergamingforum )
I agree with your point about the game pace and liking. Everybody has their own personal preference, yes. But, my other questions or doubts are :- lowering down the acceleration causes some issues like CB Jockey problems as well as stamina depletion. Is that the case for you (in your experience)? Yeah, I heard that FIP Team are doing 22/23 season patch. It's a good news after all. :)

I agree with your point about the game pace and liking. Everybody has their own personal preference, yes. But, my other questions or doubts are :- lowering down the acceleration causes some issues like CB Jockey problems as well as stamina depletion. Is that the case for you (in your experience)? Yeah, I heard that FIP Team are doing 22/23 season patch. It's a good news after all. :)
Yes, I know about the topic by lowering down the acc. and the Problem with CB Jockey. That´s why if I don´t remember wrong Paulv2k said in the FIFA 23 thread he never played with low settings and recommend default slider settings. For me the Issue in FIFA 16 is not that bad as in newer FIFA games. I am aware when I play FIFA 22 or 23 in default gp you have the issue with lower acc. that my own defenders jockey is a big disadvantage. But the last Gameplay mod I tried in FIFA 22 this Issue was not to see and feel. I didn´t played much FIFA 23 matches till yet. But when I get back to it I will try Pauls gp mod for sure. And than I left the sliders at 50/50. I always try to follow the recommend settings. But to experiment with them is not forbidden. :))

I always try to find a good mix of game tempo and game fluid. I must say the meaning of the sliders in direction FIFa 22 or 23 currently are less functional imo. In FIFa 16 when I increase a.e. passing error or first touch error by only 4 or 5 to 54 or 55 it have more impact. In Fifa 22 or 23 the ball is at first touch always like a magnet on Players feet. I didn´t test first touch error with 90 or 100 but I fear it didn´t change anything.
Which sliders do you play in your FIFA games? I mean acc./speed? What fits your personal preference? You know from PES gaming its a huge difference to play >FIFA or PES with assisted Controls or full manual. I tried in both games to learn FUMA... I hardly failed. 😆
Just with full manual passing I feel like I am using a Atari Controller from another time. No precision, no accuracy. I am full of respect for Players that can manage FUMA playing and can be successfull in matches. I am stick with semi controls.

>Related to the new FIP Patch. Could be a nice little christmas gift for the community. :))

Yes, I know about the topic by lowering down the acc. and the Problem with CB Jockey. That´s why if I don´t remember wrong Paulv2k said in the FIFA 23 thread he never played with low settings and recommend default slider settings. For me the Issue in FIFA 16 is not that bad as in newer FIFA games. I am aware when I play FIFA 22 or 23 in default gp you have the issue with lower acc. that my own defenders jockey is a big disadvantage. But the last Gameplay mod I tried in FIFA 22 this Issue was not to see and feel. I didn´t played much FIFA 23 matches till yet. But when I get back to it I will try Pauls gp mod for sure. And than I left the sliders at 50/50. I always try to follow the recommend settings. But to experiment with them is not forbidden. :))

I always try to find a good mix of game tempo and game fluid. I must say the meaning of the sliders in direction FIFa 22 or 23 currently are less functional imo. In FIFa 16 when I increase a.e. passing error or first touch error by only 4 or 5 to 54 or 55 it have more impact. In Fifa 22 or 23 the ball is at first touch always like a magnet on Players feet. I didn´t test first touch error with 90 or 100 but I fear it didn´t change anything.
Which sliders do you play in your FIFA games? I mean acc./speed? What fits your personal preference? You know from PES gaming its a huge difference to play >FIFA or PES with assisted Controls or full manual. I tried in both games to learn FUMA... I hardly failed. 😆
Just with full manual passing I feel like I am using a Atari Controller from another time. No precision, no accuracy. I am full of respect for Players that can manage FUMA playing and can be successfull in matches. I am stick with semi controls.

>Related to the new FIP Patch. Could be a nice little christmas gift for the community. :))
Yeah, the newer games' sliders aren't making much impact. In fact, some of them aren't even working completely. If I use any good gameplay mod on FIFA 22, I leave the sliders to default and the game speed to normal. If you modify the sliders and set the game speed to slow, the gameplay mods won't work as it supposed to be. The game becomes a weird mess. It's all EA's fault though. Not a gameplay modder's fault. The whole game (newer ones) is a mess. They're actually giving out to playtest their everlasting beta or alpha builds and milking the entire kids and forcing them to be a gambling addict. It's like a never ending story.

I'm a FUMA player on both PES & FIFA. Still, I couldn't enjoy FIFA 22 because of it's AI, pace, gameplay foundation as a whole etc. It is not the case with FIFA 16. Once again, I'm happy that FIP team are continuously working on patches for 14 and 16. :)

FIP doesn't include face mods in any of their release. So, the answer would be no. But you can add this conversions easily into the patch. I'm still on FIP v5.2 and I'm already using this pack perfectly.
Hi Guys, just wanna clarify that this time for the first time Fifa Infinity Patch comes with a bunch of Faces! The Face Folder in sceneassets is packed with around 3,5 GB of Faces and also the related Mini Faces. :)) It´s a content notification also at the release Page, You can see that on the Screenshot I attached.

@maruni74 If the particular Faces you mentioned are in the Face Folder idk. But I played 4 matches yesterday evening and many Players from bigger and lower teams have now real Faces other than in previous FIP releases. Of course it´s enough space for adding our own collection of Faces from the great modders. I already have doubled up the FIP Face Folder from my previous FIP 5.2 Version. I can recommend you the big face Pack from lagwagon from Soccergamingforum. Just copy and paste this one over the existing Faces Folder from FIP 6.0. It works for me without the need of Scouser´s SetFaceType.bat. 😉
I can pass you the downloadlink if you don´t wanna search for it or you didn´t have the face pack on your HDD. Let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot (76).png
    Screenshot (76).png
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi Guys, just wanna clarify that this time for the first time Fifa Infinity Patch comes with a bunch of Faces! The Face Folder in sceneassets is packed with around 3,5 GB of Faces and also the related Mini Faces. :)) It´s a content notification also at the release Page, You can see that on the Screenshot I attached.

@maruni74 If the particular Faces you mentioned are in the Face Folder idk. But I played 4 matches yesterday evening and many Players from bigger and lower teams have now real Faces other than in previous FIP releases. Of course it´s enough space for adding our own collection of Faces from the great modders. I already have doubled up the FIP Face Folder from my previous FIP 5.2 Version. I can recommend you the big face Pack from lagwagon from Soccergamingforum. Just copy and paste this one over the existing Faces Folder from FIP 6.0. It works for me without the need of Scouser´s SetFaceType.bat. 😉
I can pass you the downloadlink if you don´t wanna search for it or you didn´t have the face pack on your HDD. Let me know.
so i should just copy the facepack you pass me in the fip 6.0 without putting the facepack Posted At this link http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-23-to-f14-f16-pc-face-conversions.6471117/ And would I have all the faces?

so i should just copy the facepack you pass me in the fip 6.0 without putting the facepack Posted At this link http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-23-to-f14-f16-pc-face-conversions.6471117/ And would I have all the faces?
It´s just an option to put a bigger Facepack on top of the Faces provided from FIP 6.0. ;-) You can put the Faces from your desired link just into your FIP 6.0 Game Folder and overwrite the same Players that already in the Patch with them, yes. This way you have all the downloaded Faces from the link above.
After you have copied the Face Pack you must do an additional step to be sure the new Face Pack didn´t cause the game to crash. You need in your sceneassets Folder the SetFaceType.bat FIle and the SetFaceType.exe which Scouser released. Do you have those Files already in your Game Folder in Data/sceneassets Folder?

After you have downloaded and extract the Facepack from the link above, open the extracted Folder. Usually you will see 5 Folders like that: Face Folder, Hair Folder, Hairlod Folder, Head Folder and a simplecloth Folder. You can see the Folders on my attached screenshot above. Copy all 5 Folders and paste them to your FIFA 16 FIP 6.0 Game Directory into this path: Origin/FIFA 16/Data/sceneassets. Like you see on the other Screenshot below.
Replace when getting asked during paste in Game Folder. Look at the screenshots below.

I never test the Facepack you mentioned by myself. I have read there are over 3000 Faces inside of the Pack for FIFA 16. So you can try it but I guess you must do the additional steps with the Scouser´s bat file for sure. Otherwise your game will likely crash.

Attachments

• Screenshot (77).png
    Screenshot (77).png
    150.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    337.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    454.7 KB · Views: 8
It´s just an option to put a bigger Facepack on top of the Faces provided from FIP 6.0. ;-) You can put the Faces from your desired link just into your FIP 6.0 Game Folder and overwrite the same Players that already in the Patch with them, yes. This way you have all the downloaded Faces from the link above.
After you have copied the Face Pack you must do an additional step to be sure the new Face Pack didn´t cause the game to crash. You need in your sceneassets Folder the SetFaceType.bat FIle and the SetFaceType.exe which Scouser released. Do you have those Files already in your Game Folder in Data/sceneassets Folder?

After you have downloaded and extract the Facepack from the link above, open the extracted Folder. Usually you will see 5 Folders like that: Face Folder, Hair Folder, Hairlod Folder, Head Folder and a simplecloth Folder. You can see the Folders on my attached screenshot above. Copy all 5 Folders and paste them to your FIFA 16 FIP 6.0 Game Directory into this path: Origin/FIFA 16/Data/sceneassets. Like you see on the other Screenshot below.
Replace when getting asked during paste in Game Folder. Look at the screenshots below.

I never test the Facepack you mentioned by myself. I have read there are over 3000 Faces inside of the Pack for FIFA 16. So you can try it but I guess you must do the additional steps with the Scouser´s bat file for sure. Otherwise your game will likely crash.
Quick tip to add/set player face type without the bat file + importing/exporting player.db and other shenanigans :- Just download Creation Master 2.0 Modified version made by Scouser from FIFA Infinity website (instructions are there), select FIFA 16 DB > Click Tools section > Select Set Face Type option > Save the DB. No need to do anything other than these.

ok ok I will contact you privately for more in-depth explanations.. ok? thanks again

Quick tip to add/set player face type without the bat file + importing/exporting player.db and other shenanigans :- Just download Creation Master 2.0 Modified version made by Scouser from FIFA Infinity website (instructions are there), select FIFA 16 DB > Click Tools section > Select Set Face Type option > Save the DB. No need to do anything other than these.
Ok good to know. Thanks for the Info.

Don’t know if there are Scottish fifa 16 players here but I released this yesterday l:

Cinch Championship 22/23 Patch

The Scottish Championship is ready to be played in FIFA 16 ! After many years off dreaming about a career with Queens Park FC I can finally start one with the release of this patch. All this kits are 22/23 updated, most of them are made by Glasgowgeek67 for FIFA 23, I Just converted them to FIFA 16 and made the missing kits myself.

Please be aware that this patch is only working with the FIP 16 6.0 EUROPEAN Patch made by Scouser, make sure you back up your db folder and dlc folder before installing this patch.

This patch adds:

FIP 16 6.0 EURO DB
Kits 22/23 updated
Specific kit overlays
Minifaces
Mini kits 22/23 updated
Banners for 9/10 teams

This patch removes:
Some African teams for FIP African Patch
EFL Papa John's Trophy

FcEkcRs.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y9xx...Championsship+Patch+22-23+for+FIP+16.rar/file
Credits:

@nikolapfc89
@zoran milinkovic
@Mr Love Pants

HoGvabT.png

R0LXmqo.png

Vs6T4Fm.png

UAlGJSh.png

logged into Origin today to play some FIFA for the first time in a few weeks, It's forcing me to upgrade Origin to the damn EA app...

Before I do so, Has anybody else done so and is their FIFA 16 and other older FIFA games still running OK?

Last thing I want is to update this and EA App removes these games from my library or something stupid

logged into Origin today to play some FIFA for the first time in a few weeks, It's forcing me to upgrade Origin to the damn EA app...

Before I do so, Has anybody else done so and is their FIFA 16 and other older FIFA games still running OK?

Last thing I want is to update this and EA App removes these games from my library or something stupid
All working fine on the EA app v1.00.

There was a time with the EA App where I couldn't access my EA Play subscription games, but that seems to be okay now. However, I can't get FIFA 14 to work for the life of me. Haven't tried 16, cos I spent the day trying to get 14 to work and then thought "I'm better off not knowing"...

There was a time with the EA App where I couldn't access my EA Play subscription games, but that seems to be okay now. However, I can't get FIFA 14 to work for the life of me. Haven't tried 16, cos I spent the day trying to get 14 to work and then thought "I'm better off not knowing"...
Did you try repairing the files or something to see if that works? Deleting your My Documents FIFA 14 files?

Did you try repairing the files or something to see if that works? Deleting your My Documents FIFA 14 files?
Yep. Totally uninstalled, including My Documents, pulled out all the hidden and cached files from the AppData folder and the like... No joy. The launcher just doesn't get past the EA Sports FC splash screen. Could need to format the PC or something but... I'm not going to go that far. All I know is, Origin ran it with no issues...

Back
Top Bottom