FiFA 16 PC port is extinct

so it works the same like digital version and 3 dvds are there so you just don't have to download the game? :ROLL:
Yeah, you need to activate it on Origin if you want to play it. Even if it's boxed.

The licensed games are cursed. You can't buy any of the Olympic Games videogame any more.
I must have lost this. Yeah, sad that.
Not that there were many for PC after all. IIRC after London 2012 (which I own and which I've had my fair share of fun with, lately... There's only one Rosa Gallo by the way, and she'll destroy every rival ❤️) there were no more.
Maybe Tokyo 2020 got released also for PC but it looks to me like it's the "F1 Race Stars" of the Olympic Games videogames. Cartoonish, over-the-top game made to have some sheer fun with friends or (even more) online against strangers.

One of worst part is there's no pirated version of this game. Yes, to this day FIFA 16 still not fully cracked.
I must be the only one then that feared all this years ago, so using Macrium Reflect I backed up the game along with the full C:OS drive, with the game activiated in Windows 10 (or was it 7 back then), whichever, the trick still works.

Huge amount of blank blu-ray disks to use up though.

I still do this to this day, preserves everything.

Back
Top Bottom