FIFA 18 (PC Version)

Here is Episode 2/Match Day 2 of my FIFA World Cup 2018 playthrough.

I finally imported @Anth James wonderful penalty camera mod in time for this one which really adds to the immersion coupled with his broadcast camera mod. I'm wondering though, Is there a way to remove that awful control hints HUD that comes up for Player 1 during corner/free kicks and also penalties? It's so damn obnoxious, why do I need to see that more than once? You can even turn off the on field player guide with R3 or in the games settings menu but not this for some reason.

Nonetheless, Here's MD2, Should set up some interesting and dramatic final showdowns for the final group games for sure.

The FIFA World Cup continues as our first qualifying and eliminated teams are confirmed. The runners up of 2014 & 2018 collide as Messi's Argentina take on Modric's Croatia in arguable the biggest game of the round!

I finally imported @Anth James wonderful penalty camera mod in time for this one which really adds to the immersion coupled with his broadcast camera mod. I'm wondering though, Is there a way to remove that awful control hints HUD that comes up for Player 1 during corner/free kicks and also penalties? It's so damn obnoxious, why do I need to see that more than once? You can even turn off the on field player guide with R3 or in the games settings menu but not this for some reason.

Nonetheless, Here's MD2, Should set up some interesting and dramatic final showdowns for the final group games for sure.

The FIFA World Cup continues as our first qualifying and eliminated teams are confirmed. The runners up of 2014 & 2018 collide as Messi's Argentina take on Modric's Croatia in arguable the biggest game of the round!

Hey mate. Are those all the mods you are using that's listed in your description? What sliders?

Hey mate. Are those all the mods you are using that's listed in your description? What sliders?
Hey man, Sorry i've only just realised you replied, Well they were on the previous page, Posted by Anth James as per below, Do you know how to use Frosty Mod Manager to import these?
@MafiaMurderBag Not sure if you're still needing it man but I just got 18 again and I checked the mod for penalty cam and no shake and this works -

No Camera Shake and Gameplay Penalty Cam mod - https://mega.nz/file/REt3mIpD#DPEv4qZUQ-UVPlFibCpYmSZIKo2h95-rgbhqYML3K70

and if anyone is after it here's a broadcast camera mod. It lets you adjust height and zoom much more in game

FIFA 18 Broadcast Camera Mod - https://mega.nz/file/wE8D0Q4Q#KBk9PH93XgG3bDDgSFHnS_uV7bmEG95LImYWa8PPT2M

Hi guys! Does anyone know where I could get a cheap key for Fifa 18?

I had this game on Origin but I deleted it 2years ago, now I cant find it in my library !!!!! also can't find it in store
how to download it again and install it to my Origin account?

How s this game offline career mode compared to 16? Is it as good?

It is quite good, probably the last enjoyable to some extent FIFA. Compared to 17 it has a correct ball size. It is a frostbite, so don't expect FIFA16 level of physicality and organic fights for the ball. The thing that made put it dow when I revisted was the cb splitting like the red see when cutting inside the netry of the penalty box.

It is quite good, probably the last enjoyable to some extent FIFA. Compared to 17 it has a correct ball size. It is a frostbite, so don't expect FIFA16 level of physicality and organic fights for the ball. The thing that made put it dow when I revisted was the cb splitting like the red see when cutting inside the netry of the penalty box.

I'm actually experimenting with 18 these days. I couldn't enjoy it much when it was new, but it's the last that has some potential with some changes, before they screwed with the tactics next year. The ball is definitely still small, they only fixed it in 19.

Cutting inside the penalty box from the wing, with a sudden change of direction, was a problem in fifa 15 (and probably more games), is that what you mean? I'll keep an eye for it!

In their default state, without any modding, 17 is clearly the better game. 18 is faster by default & passing is more assisted/easier. On the other hand physicality is better, you can really see how strength can affect a 50/50 for the ball, and they smoothed out most animations from 17 so it doesn't feel bad at all if the rest can be fixed. If!

I enjoy 18 for some last days a lot. In my opinion it is much much better than 20/21/22/23.
Now need help with adding tattoos to make this game look better.
18 is the best visual representation of the game EA have made, much smoother graphics than 21/22/23 and far better gameplay. 19 was a bag of turds in the physics and AI dept.

Hi bro!
Nice video!
What version of fifa 18 is necesary to add the penalty camera mod?
i download the mod made by @Anth James, but in frosty mod my game crash because the frosty mod manager says :
(WARNING: Mod was designed for a different game version)
i dont know what to do.
sorry for my poor english.
thank you!

Hi bro!
Nice video!
What version of fifa 18 is necesary to add the penalty camera mod?
i download the mod made by @Anth James, but in frosty mod my game crash because the frosty mod manager says :
(WARNING: Mod was designed for a different game version)
i dont know what to do.
sorry for my poor english.
thank you!
Are you playing on the latest version of FIFA 18? His mod should be compatible and normally you can ignore those warnings as they just alter the camera values and they're the same no matter what version of FIFA 18 you're playing on.

Do you have other mods installed that might be causing the crashes?

Back
Top Bottom