• I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Pretty much my initial thought as well.
To bad ,I wonder how much EA loses on having older games up ,can't be more than your average coffe + biscuit at your local coffe shop?
I mean it's pretty much just us wanting to play them.
Bad move.
I think it depends on your circumstances - I know in certain countries, a game (certainly a legitimate copy) costs an absolute fortune, so you find old versions of games being played for years and years. When those guys are cut off, either they find a way to play a pirated version or they just stop playing your games altogether.

I guess if in 100 people playing say Fifa 16 or whatever online with a friend they turn 1 to play 22 by closing it all up, it's probably worth all the same to them

I think it depends on your circumstances - I know in certain countries, a game (certainly a legitimate copy) costs an absolute fortune, so you find old versions of games being played for years and years. When those guys are cut off, either they find a way to play a pirated version or they just stop playing your games altogether.
Yeah that's obviously a take on it as well.
Still think it's a shit move by EA.
Only reason I got EA access 4 years ago was to play older games ,now I don't really have any reason to have it tbh ,it's bundled in my game pass so it's still a service I can use ,but the EA part of my game pass is looking more and more like my old horrible (and mean) ex gf.
Think I'll step down from my ultimate to a game pass for console if the EA part is getting less and less attractive

I guess if in 100 people playing say Fifa 16 or whatever online with a friend they turn 1 to play 22 by closing it all up, it's probably worth all the same to them
It's obviously designed to push people to the latest game , especially tw the MX part of new games.
EA made a cool billion dollar on FUT and whatever Madden's version of it is called (FIFA 20/Madden 20)

This is getting removed from game pass/EA play soon.
Not sure what EA is up to?
They removed 15/16/17/18 earlier this year ,are they getting rid of all their back log?
Or just trying to push their newer games down our throats?
They are preparing the replacement of Origin with EA Desktop. They aren't interested in porting all of their old games to EA Desktop, so they're slowly removing them from EA Play. This way there won't be a huge outcry when they finally stop offering EA Play on Origin.

Even if I see it coming by miles at this point, I'd still be beyond mad if I'd lose my Origin catalogue from a day to another. Well even if it's incredibly difficult after all this years, if the worse ever comes, I just hope somebody finds a way to crack these games. Guess I can't resign to this "just play the latest game and shut up" thing, it's beyond bullshit.

I have been getting used to FIFA again with this version vs new flatmate. Will say fuck it and buy FIFA 22 on PC aĺong with everything else I have planned. I cannot be fucked with a PS5 yet. Just dont play games enough to warrant it.

FIFA 19 works well with good sativa in day, indica at times but I found fun in leveling the skill gap up with 'no rules'.

I love how I have to perfectly skin him to score, any failure of mastery and I'm hacked :LOL:

I found so much similarity with FIFA 14 to be honest which was the last year I really hammered FIFA due to PES 2014 being broken. Been nice to score strictly beautifulmover the top goals again, fun football.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom