FIFA 19 Videos & Pictures

I don't remember having ever scored from a bicycle kick in FIFA... Until today.

Another random friendly between two one-and-a-half stars teams, this time I was Wimbledon and my good friend the Professional AI was Rochdale.
6 minute halves (I know, I know...), full manual, slow (and of course the OS sliders!)

Looks like a standard 1 on 1, but look how my guy took out the opponent CB on his own, lol
I had a "shit, defender's down, pass pass pass" moment! Little random stuff like that can make games come to life. Probably a foul...

Eventually lost to this Aguero header in stoppage time though

Look at the graphics from this game 5 years ago! So crisp and free-flowing.

This game still surprises me (in a very good way, of course).

Sometimes you manage to score a goal with a play that you would have never thought you could do (especially with a League 2 team!):

And sometines the ball just doesn't want to go in, no-matter-what:

In both cases it felt great. Yeah, even hitting the bar twice in the same play.

By the way, I love the feeling the ball has to it in those long range passes across the field. I don't know if it's the 'professional' AI leaving more space than intended or if it's really intended to feel that good with full manual, but I love the way you could open up space moving the ball from one side to the other of the pitch in this game.

Last edited:
Yet another goal I conceded. This time it's not against the CPU though, but against the wife.

She saw me playing and asked if she could join. She told me to remind her the control scheme because "I've not been playing for a while" and when, after explaining the basic controls, I went on saying "and LB + Y performs a high through ball" she answered "I don't think I'd need that, honestly".

A few minutes later, this happened:

Yes, it was embarassing.

Sometimes you manage to score a goal with a play that you would have never thought you could do (especially with a League 2 team!)
...aaaaand IT'S ALWAYS HIM!
Here's another gem by Koby Arthur, this time during a pre-season tournament:

I've scored this on Xbox One with the unpatched version of the game, slow speed against professional AI (can't compete against World Class for now) with the usual OS community sliders.

I think so. Some people prefer 16 because the midfield is a little more crowded but I prefer the variety of midfields in 19.
enjoying the game a lot with OS sliders, though i tweaked the first touch control to 71 for the cpu, to make it a harder game at legendary while keeping things realistic enough.

I bought and giving fifa 19 a try too, after read many positive comments here. I am on console, and i am testing it on slow speed with default sliders. I must say It is a really good game and in my opinion the best one on frostbite. I updated It to last version. Is it better than 1.00? Or i have to down It back to 1.00 as i did for fifa 16?

Anyways what i feel Is missed from ignite engine is physics on both ball and body collisions. I don't mean Is bad,but all feel less alive and dull

I bought and giving fifa 19 a try too, after read many positive comments here. I am on console, and i am testing it on slow speed with default sliders. I must say It is a really good game and in my opinion the best one on frostbite. I updated It to last version. Is it better than 1.00? Or i have to down It back to 1.00 as i did for fifa 16?

Anyways what i feel Is missed from ignite engine is physics on both ball and body collisions. I don't mean Is bad,but all feel less alive and dull
The default sliders are not bad for a FIFA title (somehow 16, 18 & 19 were decently solid without sliders except for the player runs but the other FIFA titles just seem to randomize what the average settings should be) but the Operation Sports sliders definitely improve the game. How they made the graphics so crystal clear in FIFA 19 then somehow dumb them down for the 5 years after is beyond me! I honestly didn't find too much difference between the first release 1.0 of the game to the very last update.

Back
Top Bottom