FIFA 20 Videos & Pictures

Good buildup for a simple finish.

Corner routine comes off. Not as easy to score from corners in 20 I feel.

Not easy to pierce through this Spurs defence.

Recorded with windows game bar (DVR), sorry for low quality of this video. To be honest, I like the game as a whole. Pay attention at minute 2 what a beautiful moment it was. The opponent put more pressure on me as time runs out.

Here's my player launch week highlights from my Full Manual Pro Club. Interceptions, recoveries, long passes, positioning etc.

So much fun and satisfaction controlling only one player.

That's incredible, great goal. Doesn't look spammy either, because the tricks you're using aren't stupid OTT ones. Just shows how good the game can be.

Thanks.
That clip was all left stick, sprint, and the new L1 strafe dribbling.
I don't use skill much myself, but the ones I do use are "natural" and.. plausible. Stuff like bal roll, fake shot, stepovers.

Really like this goal and wanted to share it. Scored it in career mode.

Chipped the keeper.

I’m enjoying little moments like this...

I like the way Vertonghen’s shot is kicked into the ground...

Good double save...

One way to glitch a goal direct from a corner. The covering defender inevitably getting in the way of the keeper, who falls into the net.

Minamino finding the bottom corner from outside the box. One of my favourite goals!

This is just unplayable from Salah. Nodding the ball in front before chipping the oncoming keeper.

I like to replicate movement and team plays as much as possible so this was a nice one, long diagonal from Van Dijk to winger who sends it in for the midfielder making a late run.

I can’t find him anywhere? Do you have link? Cheers
On FIFA Modding discord, search Liverpool. It’s in the first few results.

Attachments

• 6659FD92-3273-4CF7-93BF-50C977386FF7.png
    6659FD92-3273-4CF7-93BF-50C977386FF7.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
Have you scored from a cross like this? I managed to push my attacker just ahead of his marker to nod it in. The way it bounces off the ground before nestling into the net is just brilliant.

I've easily scored over a thousand goals in CM on FIFA20. Never always scored the same way. This one, Allan toepoking it between Ederson's legs. Score.

This one, clean direct off a corner.

I put this together because I'm enjoying playing FIFA 20 again, on PC, with a TON of community edits (to the career mode and to the gameplay).

But I also put it together because a lot of these moments are things that will never truly happen in PES.

1:00 - This goal comes about because of the organic movement and not-pre-baked ball physics, which lead to the most JOYFUL flukey chances. The volley was delicious, perfectly executed, but it only happened because of players throwing themselves around and the ball deflecting realistically.

1:22 - Okay, there aren't enough fouls, but the AI still commits them (there is even an emotion system running in the background that can incite the AI to perform a deliberate foul, it's all in the code). Mods can help up increase fouls too (increasing "walk speed" means defenders apply more pressure to players, as does increasing the "marking" slider). The AI gets away with murder in PES.

2:00 - My favourite bit. I totally, totally screw up a volley. But in PES this is either a perfect shot or it's just wide, because every contact is pretty much Godlike. I love to see "fails" like this, and in FIFA you see them once every couple of games or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom