Fifa 22 CM not tracking back again ???

fideco

Championship
15 October 2005
Italy
Hello everyone
Last night I wanted to take in hand two previous versions of Fifa and check the defensive movements of the CM to support the defense.
I was amazed, comparing them with the movements of the bad 21, where they stop in midfield whatever the sliders used. The problem is huge and with appropriate sliders can only be limited by drastically lowering the length of the defense, but not solved.
In this regard, I'm afraid (and not just me) that in Fifa 22 (as in the very bad 21) the midfielders, from what few I've seen from the official videos (but it's enough for an experienced eye), do not return back in an incisive and massive way to support the defensive line: it is still favored the logic Fut of 1 Versus 1, so the attackers constantly dominate the defense (6 vs 4)

These videos refer to a previous version of Fifa and show instead a solid participation of the cm to the defensive support:
in the first video the opponent CM chases my attacker, pulls him, brakes him and allows an easy intervention of the right fullback ... so the last quarter in the meantime has been properly covered by the four defenders.
All the central and lateral Cm have returned and crowd the last area of the field.
This is to say that Fifa was excellent in the defensive phase at the level of gameplay OFFLINE: it was easy to continue along the path taken, but the pressure of the people Fut that fills EA cash has obviously had the better.

In the second video the goal of the cpu comes from a brilliant defensive move always with the support of the CM and it is a nice counterattack play.
Please note that all the CMs are back to protect the defense.

We just have to wait for the final version of Fifa 22: personally on the specific problem described i'm not absolutely confident.

P.S Sliders used in the videos: Professional by fideco

Back
Top Bottom