FIFA 23 - Career Mode Scrapbook!

PESWilliam

League 1
22 October 2019
Just a bit of fun in here guy's.

If you would like to share some clips and videos of your Season Career journey... I used to love reading through these for FM.

I started with a bit of art for a little project I have with Brentford & Ramos as manager! Feel free to use them if you are doing stuff like this on YouTube for a career story etc...

If you are interested, I am happy to share too, my progress with Brentford.

Attachments

• Ramos 1.jpg
    Ramos 1.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 49
  • Ramos 2.jpg
    Ramos 2.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 49
I posted this a couple weeks ago on the PES end if you are interested in using for your Career journey's.

Basically a PPT table. Each number is the match order from start til end of Season...

1) Add any video any length and record your match highlights/goals. Just drop it in the box
2) Add a screen shot of your (Team Line-Up's) and drop it in the box
3) The box's are all laid out, so just type in your stats >>> Goals, Assists, Red/Yellow Cards, Subs, Match Statistics etc.

You can just copy and paste any slide for as many matches from your Season. Or even just do a monthly block for each PPT. It's a nice way to keep record of past scorers, past form and having your own little highlight reel of the Season to share with friends. I even added a little Sky Sports News screen at the end that you can copy after each match slide to take screen shots to remind you of key moments during the Season.

Attachments

• M1.JPG
    M1.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 45
  • M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 45
  • M3.JPG
    M3.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Back