header.jpg

Details
Store Pages
: Origin, Steam, Epic Games Store
Genre(s): Simulation, Sports
Developer: EA Canada & EA Romania
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 30 Sep, 2022
Language(s): English*, French*, Italian*, German*, Spanish - Spain*, Arabic*, Czech, Danish, Dutch*, Japanese*, Korean, Norwegian, Polish*, Portuguese, Portuguese - Brazil*, Russian*, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
*Languages with full audio support
Operating system(s):

Features
    Single-player
    Multi-player
  • PvP
  • Online PvP
  • Shared/Split Screen PvP
    Co-op
    Online Co-op
  • Shared/Split Screen Co-op
    Shared/Split Screen
    Cross-Platform Multiplayer
    Steam Achievements
    Full controller support
    In-App Purchases
About The Game

The World’s Game

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings The World’s Game to the pitch, with HyperMotion™ 2 Technology that delivers even more gameplay realism, both the men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup™ coming to the game later in the the season, the addition of women’s club teams, cross-play features, and more. Experience unrivaled authenticity with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100 stadiums, and over 30 leagues in FIFA 23.

HyperMotion™ 2 Technology

Powered by Football™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings HyperMotion™ to PC for the very first time, with twice as much real-world motion capture to make gameplay feel even more real. HyperMotion™ 2 unlocks new features and takes FIFA 23 to over 6,000 true-to-life animations taken from millions of frames of Advanced 11v11 Match Capture. The result brings FIFA 23 even closer to both men's and women's football, making players move naturally all over the pitch, introducing a brand-new dribbling system, new acceleration mechanics, and more.

FIFA World Cup™

Experience the pinnacle of international football with the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia and New Zealand 2023™, as the drama and excitement of sport’s greatest tournament comes to FIFA 23 through post-launch updates at no additional cost. A full season of FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™-inspired content also comes to FIFA 23 Ultimate Team™, helping you add international flair to your dream squad.

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team™

Build your dream squad and compete in the most popular mode in FIFA, with thousands of players to add to your team and countless ways to customize your Club on and off the pitch. Play on your own in Squad Battles, together in FUT Co-Op, online in Division Rivals, or against the best in FUT Champions as FIFA Ultimate Team™ connects you to the world of football throughout the entire season.

FIFA 23 redefines the Ultimate Team chemistry system to provide more squad building flexibility and makes it easier than ever to play with friends by introducing cross-play features for the very first time. On the pitch, FUT Moments give you a brand new way to play, with scenario-based single-player challenges themed around real-world events, or FUT Campaigns to compete and earn rewards for your club.

Women's Football

Women’s club football makes its debut in FIFA 23, giving you the chance to play as some of the biggest teams in the world.
Powered by HyperMotion™ 2, the women’s game in FIFA 23 combines dedicated 11v11 match capture with cutting-edge machine-learning technology to unlock new, authentic animations specifically for women’s football in FIFA 23.

When playing FIFA 23 on PC, you can use your PlayStation™ and Xbox™ controllers to play your way.

This game includes optional in-game purchases of virtual currency that can be used to acquire virtual in-game items, including a random selection of virtual in-game items.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 6600k or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 100 GB available space
Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 6700 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
  • Memory: 12 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT

Last edited:
[Copy-Paste from FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (Console Versions)]
View attachment 169079

Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Canada
Genre: Sports

More details will be added and updated after the Official Reveal. xD
i ain't touching this new fifa if it has that mid field tracking problem seriously
ea should make two different gameplays one for offline one for online how are we supposed to play career mode with that sort of a gameplay

Nothing to add. Basically, if they bother to port the next gen version on pc properly, then maybe I will give it a try. Otherwise, I might as well stick with fifa 18,
May I ask you, why FIFA 18? Curious to know why you prefer it.

May I ask you, why FIFA 18? Curious to know why you prefer it.

Rest of the sequels look almost the same, if not worse [21, 22 pc ports definitely looks worse than 17 and 18].

Overall gameplay and controls also feel similar. Free camera got changed in 19 which doesn't suit well for keyboards [I use keyboard] to name a few.

Just saw the trailer. Cloth physics still look worse than fifa 14 [ng], pes 14-18, and even efootball 22.

Some articles are saying the pc is getting next gen port. So I might still give it a shot.

i ain't touching this new fifa if it has that mid field tracking problem seriously
ea should make two different gameplays one for offline one for online how are we supposed to play career mode with that sort of a gameplay
There's no tracking issue In next gen

FYHxdxFWAAAjUCO.jpg
As you can see cross play between next gen platforms including pc

Last edited:
glad to be getting hypermotion for the PC version. I am surprised as their argument last year for not including it was that a lot of PCs wouldn't be able to handle it so I'm not sure what's really changed

I thought HM on the next gen consoles looked great when Fifa 22 first came out, not just the animations but more importantly how the team moved as a unit. Many patches later it looks less evident to me almost as if they slowly removed it to the point where its barely noticeable. My fear is the same will happen with Fifa 23 on the PC

glad to be getting hypermotion for the PC version. I am surprised as their argument last year for not including it was that a lot of PCs wouldn't be able to handle it so I'm not sure what's really changed

I thought HM on the next gen consoles looked great when Fifa 22 first came out, not just the animations but more importantly how the team moved as a unit. Many patches later it looks less evident to me almost as if they slowly removed it to the point where its barely noticeable. My fear is the same will happen with Fifa 23 on the PC
now the situation on the graphic cards market is way more relaxed and way more people have easier acces to newer cards to run the good graphics

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS​

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 6600k or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 6700 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    • Memory: 12 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT

You don't believe that shit do you? Especially if in the space of one year, PC graphics cards magically have the capability on average to support their deeply complex gameplay tools? No, they just wanted to sell as many PS5 & XB1X copies as possible but when they realised the next gen console sales weren't going to keep up and still aren't, they now have to justify selling the new engine to a demographic that hasn't had it yet, The PC audience.

Not to mention these games are developed on PC architecture and then ported to console anyway.
The trick is to always backup the first build of the PC version and keep Origin offline from then on out if you don't want to develop the annual patching cancer EA spreads through their games.

You don't believe that shit do you? Especially if in the space of one year, PC graphics cards magically have the capability on average to support their deeply complex gameplay tools? No, they just wanted to sell as many PS5 & XB1X copies as possible but when they realised the next gen console sales weren't going to keep up and still aren't, they now have to justify selling the new engine to a demographic that hasn't had it yet, The PC audience.

Not to mention these games are developed on PC architecture and then ported to console anyway.

The trick is to always backup the first build of the PC version and keep Origin offline from then on out if you don't want to develop the annual patching cancer EA spreads through their games.
yeah - you are right. I remember being pissed off last year when it became apparent that PC wasn't getting the next gen treatment even though we all knew our machines would be able to run it.

So the superior game with nextgen hypermotion 2 can be handle by a gpu of 2016 with 2.1 teraflops
And a year before EA announce that pc cant handle the hypermotion...
So... I am missing something or they just idiots?
They said the same bs with fifa 06-10 back in the day and then fifa 11 and 12 ran just fine on intel's integrated graphics.

They said the same bs with fifa 06-10 back in the day and then fifa 11 and 12 ran just fine on intel's integrated graphics.

And 2 years ago they scrapped the demo because of time constraints because of the pandemic, here's the tweet:

Guess what, one year later no demo again. Ooops. Maybe they just want you to pay for EA play if you want a "demo". So yeah, certified liars.

Its good to hear FIFA 23 will be next gen on PC, after the disappointment of NBA 2k23 being old gen. Too bad FIFA 23 won't be very modable, but hopefully their next years game can have the creation center and more return...

I reckon that Fifa 23 PC version won't have the same rendering quality in graphics as NG console version will have.
PC version gives you graphics options, not quite various though.
High-end PC might show you a better graphics than NG console, while low-end PC only to manage to handle it.
Simple as that!

Back
Top Bottom