FIFA 23 Graphic Mod 1.2 All in One & Modular Editions TU11.

hanks master works perfectly for me the only thing I don't really like are the field stripes too thin. I mean the midfield circle, the penalty area etc and that effect of white dots in the green turf. I think a more uniform effect would give prominence to the players in fact the thing I hate most about the original turf is that they are too invasive
Hi Paolo. Thanks for your feedback. Development of FIFA graphic mod is temporarely suspended.

Ciao Paolo. Grazie per il tuo feedback. Lo sviluppo della mod grafica FIFA è temporaneamente sospeso.
Peccato mToo bad master because you were reaching the perfect level and it was not far away. When you can and want to get back on the mod we are here ❤️

Hi mate.
1.1 work in TU5 only.
Thanks for the mod Endo, ingame it looks a bit dark, the colors and everything is very well but its like the stadium didnt turn on all the lights eheh. If you understand what i mean.

Thanks for the mod Endo, ingame it looks a bit dark, the colors and everything is very well but its like the stadium didnt turn on all the lights eheh. If you understand what i mean.
Really? May be you're right.
First mod version has in general more darker gradient, it was such an idea.
Version 1.1 has the same brightness as vanilla, but with more warmer colours.

Darker picture is what its like ingame, and the other one i edited the brightness, etc so it looks a bit brighter in the stadium

Attachments

• fifa23.exe Screenshot 2022.12.28 - 10.22.36.62.png
    fifa23.exe Screenshot 2022.12.28 - 10.22.36.62.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 174
  • fifa23.exe Screenshot 2022.12.28 - 10.22.36.622.png
    fifa23.exe Screenshot 2022.12.28 - 10.22.36.622.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 175
It seems i may have been using this last days the wrong version lmao. My sincere apologie. But, am waiting for your new version exitedly. Thanks!

Hi master is there a way to have the tone of green set to the maximum in career mode? I mean what you can only select in friendlies

Hi master is there a way to have the tone of green set to the maximum in career mode? I mean what you can only select in friendlies
Hi, not sure to fully understand what do you mean?
Anyway, have not planned for development of this project .

Ciao, non sono sicuro di aver capito bene cosa intendi?
Ad ogni modo, non ho pianificato di modificare l'evoluzione.
In the pre-match friendly settings you can select the tone of green while in career you can not do. Is there any way to have the maximum level of green as the default for career mode?

In the pre-match friendly settings you can select the tone of green while in career you can not do. Is there any way to have the maximum level of green as the default for career mode?
I get it now.
I have no idea, mate.

Thanks mate for such a excellent mod. Well done again :-)

I'm not sure why but when I want play the CL game with Juventus (at home), the game crashes?

Does anyone have the same problem? Only Endo's mod installed. Works fine without the mod applied.

What could be the reason of that?

Thanks mate for such a excellent mod. Well done again :-)

I'm not sure why but when I want play the CL game with Juventus (at home), the game crashes?

Does anyone have the same problem? Only Endo's mod installed. Works fine without the mod applied.

What could be the reason of that?
Thank you again ;-)
What version of updates the game has now?

Very appreciated endo. Thanks that you updated your mod.

Hope you are still safe and well! peacefull greetings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom