FIFA 23 Graphic Mod 1.2 All in One & Modular Editions TU11.

FIFA 23 GRAPHIC MOD

View attachment 187500

LIGHTING AND RENDERING
New main game color gradient.
Overall sharpness, brightness, brilliance and color oversaturation has been removed.
Special cinematic effect has been added. (More visible at night matches.)
Improved level of details for player models and balls models.

TURFS
Pitch lines width has been reduced. (Pitch lines rescaling)
New custom patterns has been added. (3)
Other small tweaks and optimizations.

BONUS
Ball marker has been remowed.

View attachment 188600View attachment 188601
View attachment 188602View attachment 188603

DOWNLOAD
Updated link, mod has been fixed 18 nowember.

Credits:
@hatesince97 for game access providing.
@FIFER Mods for FIFA editing toolsuite.
Hi endo, when you can, would you also update this mod? Thanks and congratulations for your work.

Don´t worry, the mod will work. It happens often for me and others that this notification pops up. Just launch the game with the mod applied and you are good to go.
Are you on TU 7?
Dude, how do i know if it's TU7 or not?

Dude, how do i know if it's TU7 or not?
You know it easily when you let Origin or Steam or Epic Version updated the game when you opend the related App where you have purchased the game/key, Mate. You can also right click your FIFA 23.exe in your FIFA 23 Folder. Than click on the bottom - Properties - next click - digital Signature -
There you see the date of your game Exe last time updated. Should be first of Februaury - so yesterday. If there is another date you are on a previous TU Version.

Anyway, if you wish to play on TU 7 just let your Client update the game if they prompted when you open your Client app. That´s it. On what Client you are running your FIFA 23? Orign, EA App, Steam or Epic Store??

You know it easily when you let Origin or Steam or Epic Version updated the game when you opend the related App where you have purchased the game/key, Mate. You can also right click your FIFA 23.exe in your FIFA 23 Folder. Than click on the bottom - Properties - next click - digital Signature -
There you see the date of your game Exe last time updated. Should be first of Februaury - so yesterday. If there is another date you are on a previous TU Version.

Anyway, if you wish to play on TU 7 just let your Client update the game if they prompted when you open your Client app. That´s it. On what Client you are running your FIFA 23? Orign, EA App, Steam or Epic Store??
It says 25th January. I'm using the Ea app. Does this mode remove the yellow mark where the ball will land?

FIFA 23 Graphic Mod V1.2
All in One & Modular Editions.

General content:
Custom color gradient and turfs kit.
Level of details custom settings.
Removed ball marker and EA default tv logo.

New content:
New turf and pitch kit, that's was been create to be maximum similar to PES 2021 turfs.
Main optimizations of performance.
Fully compatible with latest TU8 update.

2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg3.jpg1.jpg10.jpg6.jpg9.jpg8.jpg11.jpg

DOWNLOAD ALL IN ONE MOD
DOWNLOAD TURF & PITCH ONLY
DOWNLOAD LIGHTING & LODS ONLY
DOWNLOAD REMOVED BALL MARKER & TV LOGO ONLY

Credits:
@hatesince97 for game access providing.
@FIFER Mods for FIFA editing toolsuite.

If you want to buy me a coffee?
You can do it here :))

Last edited:
Thanks endo.
I appreciate your modular approach with the latest release.
A one of my friends was telling me that my turf's mods always is too flat or in another words, has too much festive appearance. :P
I've always been interested in criticism, moreover I have respect to his opinion. :BEER:
However, I very much hope to not disappoint him with my latest turf's edition.
:))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom