FIFA Mobile

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Was going to post about this in the FIFA console/PC thread but, that would be silly. So I've created a thread for FIFA Mobile... (Also silly.)

Anyway. FIFA Mobile has added a "Manager Mode", the FIFA Mobile Twitter account has announced.

This OFFICIAL RESPONSE to someone who complained about how stupid the scorelines are (underneath the announcement) has absolutely slayed me. "Errrr bye, I'm not dealing with this!"

• Staff
Looks like there's a midfield, at least. Might have to give it a go...

...but it occurred to me today - the only reason they've added this is so that people can avoid playing the actual game and earn points anyway. Like a ton of very popular mobile fighting games, where you set up your "squad", press "autofight" and you win/lose instantly.

Sigh.

I tried this fuck, and all I can say is if you don't wanna die from depression, do not install this fuck.

I spent few days just completing unskippable tutorials, FUCK

Oh my God, even the main menu has hours worth of unskippable tutorials. Every few mins there is also unskippable pack opening animation that I don't give a flying fuck about. I just want to start a friendly kick off match, how fuck is that good god! Fucl!

menu unskuppoable turorisl alone cost me few hours, oh god! Does average mobile players don't even have a single brain cell to navigate menus? And then there's Mbappe smiling in the corner of the screen everytime there is unskippable tutorial. I fucking hate mbappbe now, just looking at the face of him makes me wanna punch.

ingame unskippable tutorials are also boring as fuck. Let me play the game god damnit!
The main menu reeks of microtransaction offers. They fucking shoving them all in my face, I'm having a stroke.

In the end, the tutorials never stopped and I decided enough is enough, never playing this fuck again. I can't believe I'm saying this, but eFootball mobile port actually has a skip tutorial button and just lets you play the game. Mobile games are so fucked these days that I have to decide what's playable and what's unplayable by seeing if it has skippable tutorials.

1662221082504.png

How happy would I been, if FIFA Mobile would crash eCashball ... KONAMI put all they eggs into mobile ga(mbling)ing, and now if FIFA or some other free-mobile-trash would fu** them

Can I ask, and maybe someone can confirm. There was an update for Fifa mobile like...a month ago or something, and I was always curious. Have they changed the net sound to match the next-gen game? It sounded a lot more crisp to my ears after the update, and I've never noticed net sounds in the game before. They sound good tbh

Back
Top Bottom