FIFA PC - OneDrive Share

The reason for creating this thread was so we could put all decent PC game mods in one location so that the Evo-Web community can download the required files quickly and from one central location.

I decided to do this as, I tried to download the Classic Patches the other day and it took me over 12 hours to get a 3GB file with a 500mb connection from MegaShare.

The link above will contain files which people within Evo-Web would like to have access too.
So therefore do not share the link outside of Evo-Web.

If there are any additional mods you would like to see uploaded then please state and I will try and get these added.

That moddingway patch is the last one from 2018? is it the WC or it includes leagues as well?

You can select the db you want to play with, with the moddingway tool selector. It has tournaments options and career mode options.
I used to play the last version of the career mode one and was amazed about the details included in the patch (real league structure for south american leagues, original track suits, coach and referee faces, CL song, ect... ).

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-21-to-16-faces.6468925/post-6633849

Maybe you can add the faces pack for F16 and Fifa Infinity patch. If it's not too much trouble. I'd even put the 1.01 version of the game ( or the link to ciais thread and his cl.ini so you don't have to go looking for it in). Same for Anth James great lighting mod before it gets lost in the 16 thread. Even if it's just the link to the thread to at least have them on the first page... If it's OK with them

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-21-to-16-faces.6468925/post-6633849

Maybe you can add the faces pack for F16 and Fifa Infinity patch. If it's not too much trouble. I'd even put the 1.01 version of the game ( or the link to ciais thread and his cl.ini so you don't have to go looking for it in). Same for Anth James great lighting mod before it gets lost in the 16 thread. Even if it's just the link to the thread to at least have them on the first page... If it's OK with them

I have now added the Faces to the FIFA 16 OneDrive share.

Fine by me. I made a thread here - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-broadcast-camera-package-lighting-indicator-mods.85883/

UPDATE - 19/07/21

FIP 4.0 + 4.1 Update
Euro 2020 Patch

If there is any other updates people want - Then please let me know and if people PM me when new patches are available this will mean they can be uploaded straight away.
As the reason for the share, is due to download speeds on certain websites running at a snails pace.

UPDATE - 19/07/21

FIP 4.0 + 4.1 Update
Euro 2020 Patch

If there is any other updates people want - Then please let me know and if people PM me when new patches are available this will mean they can be uploaded straight away.
As the reason for the share, is due to download speeds on certain websites running at a snails pace.
@papinho81 facepack might be a good one to add to the drive. Saves people having to hunt around for faces to add to these patches.

The other thing, which I think could be useful..
If anyone has any installation guides to install the various MODS that could help users - This could be beneficial.
As some of the readme's I have seen in the downloads just contain what is in the patch rather than any install notes.

If people are trying to get back into FIFA 16 after quite a period of time, might not know how to install certain patches.

The other thing, which I think could be useful..
If anyone has any installation guides to install the various MODS that could help users - This could be beneficial.
As some of the readme's I have seen in the downloads just contain what is in the patch rather than any install notes.

If people are trying to get back into FIFA 16 after quite a period of time, might not know how to install certain patches.

Yes! this! I want to mod my F16 but kinda got lost in the other thread as there are downloads and fixes and scripts on different pages.
Dont know if they also include scoreboards. I would like the La Liga scoreboard, dont know if the EPL one is included in FIP

TBH the person who seems to know the most about modding FIFA is @Anth James

Once I have read a few forums and that, I will write some guides to help people.
But the last time I modded FIFA 16 was probably back in May 2017 - It is like asking me how to add cars to GTA3..

TBH the person who seems to know the most about modding FIFA is @Anth James

Once I have read a few forums and that, I will write some guides to help people.
But the last time I modded FIFA 16 was probably back in May 2017 - It is like asking me how to add cars to GTA3..
Appreciate that, but @papinho81 is far more knowledgeable that me! Happy to help out where I can though. I'll try and collect some of the different mods I've posted and put them in one spot at some stage too.

@el niche let me know what you're stuck on, will do what I can.

Appreciate that, but @papinho81 is far more knowledgeable that me! Happy to help out where I can though. I'll try and collect some of the different mods I've posted and put them in one spot at some stage too.

I will see if I can somehow make you an Admin on that OneDrive share and see if we can then use that to share all your files.

Can you help me with
-scoreboard from la liga/serie A
-adboards ( my emirates one still show the old PL logo)
-do you gave a smaller face patch than paps? Just interested in PL and serie A to get rid of some bald players, if not I'll go for the full 5gb

I'll try to figure out the kits

Any help appreciated buddy!

Can you help me with
-do you gave a smaller face patch than paps? Just interested in PL and serie A to get rid of some bald players, if not I'll go for the full 5gb

Have you got FIP 4.1 installed?

Can you help me with

Great you've got the patch installed. That should cover you in terms of adboards, not sure why that's happening. You have a folder called 'adboard' in your data/sceneassets yeah?

You'll find a massive amount of scoreboards in this thread - http://soccergaming.com/index.php?t...-moviesgdb-scoreboardsgdb-tvlogosgdb.6466308/

In terms of facepack, there's not really an AIO much smaller than Pap's - I'd go that one for sure.

Great you've got the patch installed. That should cover you in terms of adboards, not sure why that's happening. You have a folder called 'adboard' in your data/sceneassets yeah?

You'll find a massive amount of scoreboards in this thread - http://soccergaming.com/index.php?t...-moviesgdb-scoreboardsgdb-tvlogosgdb.6466308/

In terms of facepack, there's not really an AIO much smaller than Pap's - I'd go that one for sure.

Yup installed 4.1 over 4.0 which I had previously overwriting everything from before. Then I used CM16 to regenerate bh. I have the kits, updated rosters, the PL new logo, but no adboards. I still get the old premier league ones and FUT FIFA 16 adboards and the puma ones. I was playing exhibition so dont know if that makes a difference. I do have the adboard folder with a bunch of files in my main folder (data/sceneassets).

Thanks for the scoreboards, I see I should also find the TV logos in there as well, but I think I need to download CG File Server unless I can do it with Creation Master 16.
Ill also get the facepack thanks. Im tired of seeing Smith ROwe with a bald head

Edit: Copied your kits to the data folder, and regenerated. However now my guys don't have heads. DOnt know what I screwed up. Im going to try to revert. this is with 4.1 btw. I probably messed some button up when regenerating.

Last edited:
Yup installed 4.1 over 4.0 which I had previously overwriting everything from before. Then I used CM16 to regenerate bh. I have the kits, updated rosters, the PL new logo, but no adboards. I still get the old premier league ones and FUT FIFA 16 adboards and the puma ones. I was playing exhibition so dont know if that makes a difference. I do have the adboard folder with a bunch of files in my main folder (data/sceneassets).

Thanks for the scoreboards, I see I should also find the TV logos in there as well, but I think I need to download CG File Server unless I can do it with Creation Master 16.
Ill also get the facepack thanks. Im tired of seeing Smith ROwe with a bald head

Edit: Copied your kits to the data folder, and regenerated. However now my guys don't have heads. DOnt know what I screwed up. Im going to try to revert. this is with 4.1 btw. I probably messed some button up when regenerating.

Sorry man I just saw this! I'll send you a message.

Back
Top Bottom