FIFER's FIFA 23 Realism Mod

Last edited:
Thanks pal!
NGL, I'm using this via FMT (as that tool also supports Paul's gameplay and career mods) but it looks like it's working fime anyway.
One thing I could notice till now: I think that front numbers should be disabled for the Italian newly licensed teams and a couple of collar models (e.g. Lazio home) need fixing.
I've modded FIFA 11-16 to death but I'm kinda new in Frostbite FIFA modding, so... It is something I could do via RDBM I guess (does it support FIFA 23 yet?), editing the squads file you provided. Am I right about this?

Thank you! ☺️

Thanks pal!
NGL, I'm using this via FMT (as that tool also supports Paul's gameplay and career mods) but it looks like it's working fime anyway.
One thing I could notice till now: I think that front numbers should be disabled for the Italian newly licensed teams and a couple of collar models (e.g. Lazio home) need fixing.
I've modded FIFA 11-16 to death but I'm kinda new in Frostbite FIFA modding, so... It is something I could do via RDBM I guess (does it support FIFA 23 yet?), editing the squads file you provided. Am I right about this?

Thank you! ☺️
It won't work fully with FMT

Hi guys, i ve a problem with mode manager
When installed fifa 23 mod manager worked fine but now no !
Whatever mod , face , realism mod etc don't appear in game.

Ps : i use to launch game from mod manager; i use to deactivate internet connection

Any help?

Back
Top Bottom