Football Manager Series

The latest version of the FM24 Superpack I've previously built is now compiled. I'm calling it v1.2.

Click here to access the folder that contains the required files.

Absolutely tons of new 2D/3D kits, faces, logos etc. - but most interesting of all is the Daveincid Increase Realism pack (February edition).

To use this, a new save game is required, but it's literally a gamechanger. It contains (amongst other things) mass attribute updates to managers so that they rotate their squads more often (and are more active in the transfer window), and fitness/injury changes so that pressing a team to death (which is commonly the "cheat tactic") is 1) less effective, and 2) results in a more realistic level of injures.

If you only want to download that mod - or others within the pack - please read the text files in the folder above, as they link to everything included as separate downloads.
Update to this - new Greek Superleague 1 and 2 3D kit updates available. Not going to reproduce a 20gb file just for this, but if you take a look at the text files in the folder above and look for the links to those files, you can download/install them yourself, should you wish. (Just remember to ONLY extract and replace the 3D kits element - the 2D kits are covered in a different file.)

Also, a new skin recommendation for those who want something a bit different... https://www.fmscout.com/a-opz-elite-fm24-skin.html

FEBRUARY UPDATE 2024:

GRAPHICS:

Logos:
D11 Logos v2024.04
FMG Logos v2024.04
Metallic Logos v2024.04
Vapour Logos v2024.04

Backgrounds:
Stadium Megapack v2024.03
People Megapack v2024.03
Team & City Megapack v2024.03
Nation & Competition v2024.03
Fan Megapack v2024.03

Regen Packs:
Newgan Faces v2024.00
Newgan Staff v2024.00

Other Graphics:
Trophy MegaPack
Worldwide Stadium Improvements FM24 edition
FM 24 Turfs v5

Tools:
Licensing Fix v2.2
Data Update 09/02/24
Agent Pack
Real Media Pack
Increased Realism - February 2024

Kits have not been finished as yet, as takes time to rename all the files.
I also use the SS kits as feel they look better, but this year have not been updated enough and very limited number available.

All the files are separate and not part of a megapack - As this allows you to pick and choose what you wish to install.
However if you don't know what you are doing with FM graphics then I would highly recommend @Chris Davies megapack as this contains a lot of the very best mods for FM.
@Chris Davies megapack as also been uploaded to the FM Onedrive share.

The latest version of the FM24 Superpack I've previously built is now compiled. I'm calling it v1.2.

Click here to access the folder that contains the required files.

Absolutely tons of new 2D/3D kits, faces, logos etc. - but most interesting of all is the Daveincid Increase Realism pack (February edition).

To use this, a new save game is required, but it's literally a gamechanger. It contains (amongst other things) mass attribute updates to managers so that they rotate their squads more often (and are more active in the transfer window), and fitness/injury changes so that pressing a team to death (which is commonly the "cheat tactic") is 1) less effective, and 2) results in a more realistic level of injures.

If you only want to download that mod - or others within the pack - please read the text files in the folder above, as they link to everything included as separate downloads.
One more update for this... Some French Ligue 2 3D kits have been updated over here.

I will upload any new graphics and other files on Friday.

As for the kits - These have been pretty this year in terms of updates for the template I like.
Therefore for the next update the kits will just be ripped out of @Chris Davies megapack and uploaded separately.

Back
Top Bottom