Importing To Blender?

PESWilliam

League 1
22 October 2019
Can any of you wizkids out there tell me how to import the mesh or 3d textures to Blender?

I'm trying to view the created tracksuits and polo shirts i'm making for PES 2020 ML.

Had a look on YouTube for a tutorial, but everything seems to be in another language other than English.

Thanks in advance if so.

Use an this older version of CGPE...double click on the training_suit.fmdl/..then export the object....to open the exported object in blender...Choose...Import/Wavefront(.obj)....If the model you want is in an fpk then double click the fpk & choose the fmdl from the drop box then export the object.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

What cpk is the Tracksuits located in again?
Which ones mate, the default player/newly added manager or the ones for the default managers (Cruyff/Maradona etc) ?

default player/newly added manager = dt32_4g
default managers (Cruyff/Maradona etc) = dt36_g4 ..Note that you will need to make 18 separate tracksuits for these as they all use a different model....(Asset\model\character\face\real\65334\sourceimages\#windx11) etc..these manager ID's are 65334 to 65351

default player/newly added manager = dt32_4g
default managers (Cruyff/Maradona etc) = dt36_g4 ..Note that you will need to make 18 separate tracksuits for these as they all use a different model....(Asset\model\character\face\real\65334\sourceimages\#windx11) etc..these manager ID's are 65334 to 65351

That's fantastic mate, appreciate it. Give it a shot now. Btw, feel free to use any of these polos & tracksuits in your ML Module pack mate.

I got a nice Aberdeen one coming

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Polo.jpg
    Polo.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Tracksuit.jpg
    Tracksuit.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 18
That's fantastic mate, appreciate it. Give it a shot now. Btw, feel free to use any of these polos & tracksuits in your ML Module pack mate.

I got a nice Aberdeen one coming
Will do mate, need to finish national teams kits for the patch first :)

Will do mate, need to finish national teams kits for the patch first :)

Nice one bud, I'm just trying to plough through the Scottish Leagues now with these tracksuits & polos seen as a few Stadiums are on the way for it.

Be an added attraction when playing ML.

:BEER:

Hey mate, I've managed to get this far for now with Hamilton's Training Jersey Kit... Could you please tell me how to...

1) Smooth the Texture in the pic. I had a look on YouTube, but I can't get it working.
2) How to I add a Player or Managers (Head Model) to it?
3) Save it in Windows 10 in (3D Viewer Mode)

Cheers mate.

Attachments

• Image.JPG
    Image.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 52
Hey mate, I've managed to get this far for now with Hamilton's Training Jersey Kit... Could you please tell me how to...

1) Smooth the Texture in the pic. I had a look on YouTube, but I can't get it working.

Cheers mate.
1) Click on a part so the model is outlined..then right click & choose shade smooth..do the same for other parts.
2) No idea sorry
3) Not sure what you mean mate

Thanks mate, I figured the issue for 1) out earlier, as its a newer version of Blender, things are in different places.

As for number 2) I was meaning how do you open a face in Blender?

3) No worries, its a 3D Programme that comes with Windows that lets you view it too.

Thanks

Thanks mate, I figured the issue for 1) out earlier, as its a newer version of Blender, things are in different places.

As for number 2) I was meaning how do you open a face in Blender?

3) No worries, its a 3D Programme that comes with Windows that lets you view it too.

Thanks
Yeah the new blender is taking a bit of getting used to..if your just wanting the face for previewing & not editing purposes...you can add a face just like you do with the tracksuits.

Yeah the new blender is taking a bit of getting used to..if your just wanting the face for previewing & not editing purposes...you can add a face just like you do with the tracksuits.

Cheers man, would you happen to know which parts of the face that I need to add to the models?

When I try to load the >

face,fpk
face.fpkd
jersey.fmdl

I don't know how to load them in Blender lol. I tried to Import them via Wavefront(.obj... but it dose not find them in the folder.

Cheers man, would you happen to know which parts of the face that I need to add to the models?

When I try to load the >

face,fpk
face.fpkd
jersey.fmdl

I don't know how to load them in Blender lol. I tried to Import them via Wavefront(.obj... but it dose not find them in the folder.
Give me an hour mate, I'll get back to you

Can someone help me?
I'm making polo shirts and jackets for managers.
Does anyone know where I get a model to test in blender?
Because making and opening the game all the time to test is a horror ... Lol
Thanks in advance.

Cheers mate.
it is possible to have the obj model of the polo and the suit, because with CGPE I cannot export it

Use an this older version of CGPE...double click on the training_suit.fmdl/..then export the object....to open the exported object in blender...Choose...Import/Wavefront(.obj)....If the model you want is in an fpk then double click the fpk & choose the fmdl from the drop box then export the object.

View attachment 36445
Reshare the link please
Its expired

Back
Top Bottom