Is PES6 online gameplay peer to peer or server/client?

Bendit

Champions League
12 November 2005
UEFA CL
Obviously it is client/server relationship finding a lobby and creating a room. But once two of you have started a match, is the MP gameplay peer to peer or client/server?

I ask only because of some lag during games, connecting to the closest PES 6 MP server is 140ms away in another country, but the other player is in the same country as me.

Thanks @marqisspes6 . So is it just the netcode is pretty bad/laggy with PES 6? I find one half is good for one player, sometimes laggy for the other player, then the next half it is reversed, playing a friend in the same country (about 70ms ping away).

Thanks @marqisspes6 . So is it just the netcode is pretty bad/laggy with PES 6? I find one half is good for one player, sometimes laggy for the other player, then the next half it is reversed, playing a friend in the same country (about 70ms ping away).
Mmm nope the netcode is fine, mostly depends also on both players having ports open, wired connection (since wifi doesnt help at all with latency) and also both bandwidth not being saturated.

If you're playing with a friend you can try making a ping to his public ip address like this from windows cmd

Ping PUBLIC_IP -l 1000 -t

To stop it just ctrl + c or close the cmd window, let it run some time while both of you play (and also ask the other player to do the same thing) all depends on how your isp decide to route their network traffic between them

Back
Top Bottom