Is there a way to Fix PES 2015's sim scores?

millossobek

The 3-Stars Cup
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
Hey guys! As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I really like PES 2015. :) The passing, overall feel and atmosphere of the game is really good and to my liking.

However, there's a major issue with it which IMO decreases the immersion big-time and that is.. unrealistic sim match scores.

Whenever there's an ML, Cup, or League, whether it's 15 minutes (or even less), you get totally unrealistic scores in the simulated CPU matches, basically WAY too high.. 7-4, 5-3 being common.. This really makes it very unrealistic whenever you're playing, because other teams will always score many more goals than you in the overall standings, etc..

I know this is quite an older game, but I was wondering if perhaps I could spark the interest of a modder to work on this issue. I really know nothing about DKZ studio, cheat engine, or any other modding tool..

There are other two issues I have with PES 2015, which is the lack of camera mods and stamina. Otherwise it's a really solid game. But I'd like to focus right now on seeing if there's a way to solve this unrealistic sim score issue, to make the scores similar to PES 2014, or PES 2017 and later. (I believe PES 2016 has the same issue).

Perhaps this is quite a long shot, given that I suppose modding this is probably difficult, but in anycase I'd like to mention it just in case anyone might want to fix this flaw in the game :)

Back
Top Bottom