Is there any chance that eFootball gets canceled?

MLaddict

Non-League
5 June 2022
This mobile cross-platform game is the worst football game i have ever seen. The idea of playing the same game on PS5 and a mobile phone is so wrong. PS5 and a mobile phone has too much technical differency and this idea limits the potential by trying to make it able to work on mobile phones. What's the point of this?
PES 2020 was so good and just needed a few enhancements. KONAMI had 3 years and they shared a video about next gen PES. But they came up with a mobile cross-platform game... It is really really sad for PES players. Just wanted to play a decent console/PC game. Not a mobile thing!
I wish they make a console/PC game again and cancel eFootball... Game feels really awful.

Short answer: no. They are making more money than ever.

Bar some cataclysmic, improbable event, Efootball and the awful model that now predates every other idea of a football game are here to stay for a long, long while.

Short answer: no. They are making more money than ever.

Bar some cataclysmic, improbable event, Efootball and the awful model that now predates every other idea of a football game are here to stay for a long, long while.
No chance, lol
It is really disappointing for the loyal PES players. It seems like they are choosing money over quality which is understandable for a profit-based company. PES was too close to perfection with 2020...
I hate this new model and won't be playing this mobile thing.

It is really disappointing for the loyal PES players. It seems like they are choosing money over quality which is understandable for a profit-based company. PES was too close to perfection with 2020...
I hate this new model and won't be playing this mobile thing.

stay with the real PES. PES 5/6 or 20/21.

The rest of the games is garbag.

No, they will try UE5.

maybe they go the way of cyberpunk 2077 from a yery bad game to a really great game. 😂

If we talk about sales (which is the most important thing for a company to determine if it deserves to be canceled or not) Efootball is super good, even the revenue has been multiplied by 10 compared to the PES saga (2nd image)

In summary, Efootball although it hurt the old PES players, revived the pes saga in economic and income issues
It might suck, but it's a good monetary investment for Konami.

1674927089882.png

1674927003814.png

If we talk about sales (which is the most important thing for a company to determine if it deserves to be canceled or not) Efootball is super good, even the revenue has been multiplied by 10 compared to the PES saga (2nd image)

In summary, Efootball although it hurt the old PES players, revived the pes saga in economic and income issues
It might suck, but it's a good monetary investment for Konami.

View attachment 199602

View attachment 199601
at least 5 of those are free to play games right?
still making a killing, thats how much pay to win are worth

Most likely that won't happen, unfortunately. However, there's a flip side: I think the continued modding/enhancement by the community of all PES titles is as active as it has ever been. Gotta think positive. :TU:
This 100% thanks to the community I'm currently enjoying the best yet Imo. That said I'm only playing Quick Match yet to start a ML of late and any possible "scripting" which will bring me back down again. I want/wanted to contribute in my own way... Stadiums I thought yeah I have made those in AO Tennis and my Cricket game. One lesson in on Captain Blunt's tutorial I'm totally perplexed I make Kyle Walker look like Einstein sometimes.

I wonder if Konami have took any chunks out of EA UT... and will EA FC go F2P because looking at FIFA 23 gameplay with a view to buy over the last few months it's a firm nope. The back line always gets me like watching a bunch of pegs, it's like some hybrid slalom course/skate simulator only on grass.

I'm going to side with the developers, be honest, they've been working on the game for three years in between because of the pandemic, when they weren't allowed to work, which is also known, or the plan is ruined, for me, a minimum of 4 years is ideal for a really good game... The biggest update is was 1.0, there were corrections and minor updates in between, but I understand here, as far as development is concerned. everything else communication, pr, no offline mode, concent is currently at zero

Back
Top Bottom