Issues from 23rd April upgrade

#DaviesOut
Given that it's taken me a week to notice this, I think you might be right.

But also.

f60.jpg

@Tom Hi, I can't log in with chrome, because of this error message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

Was trying 3 times. Now with firefox it works.

Rocketsince magic for me.... :))

Sorry, I don't use Chrome. My log doesn't show any signs of excessive login issues across the site, so it might just be on your end only. Please let me know if there's more users having this issue and I'll investigate.

I don't know why but today login works again.
... I I I'm not trolling or something, sorry Tom and other admins. But The problem was back today. muhaahaaa.

Weird things theses "computers"

At the end for me it is not a problem if it works with firefox. But it sounds really weired magic.

Hi guys, i just wanted to make some of you aware, if you didn't know (also wasn't sure if it was worth starting a new thread).

There seems to be some dodgy links flying around, some from twitter, that are requiring high amounts of ram to run. As you may be aware these links are locking up phones. I have encountered problems with all my PC ram getting used up, but luckily i can resolve it.

Apologises if this has already been discussed, but i wanted to make people aware, when clicking/ posting links.

Can't say I've come across anything like this, same goes for Flipper's link you've reported btw. All fine for me on iPhone/Safari and desktop/Firefox. Weird?

Can't say I've come across anything like this, same goes for Flipper's link you've reported btw. All fine for me on iPhone/Safari and desktop/Firefox. Weird?
That's good to know mate, maybe its a MS EDGE issue. Maybe it's time i tried another browser.

Reactions: Tom
No issues for me either, on Chrome - maybe give the PC a sweep for malware!
For the sake of it, i just did a scan and found nothing. However i just revisited the page and the link has loaded straight away, and NO excessive RAM usage. :CONF:at least all is well now. Sorry guys. :COAT:

Reactions: Tom
Back
Top Bottom