JochemLFC's FIFA 16 topic

JochemLFC

League 2
12 November 2020
Hello everyone, I have started a topic to share my FIFA 16 content with you. Today I started with the Premier League adboards for the new season.

67nlhkF.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qbq9fwrk77n974g/specificadboard_9_0_0_0.rx3/file

Please do not share my content without my permission

Good job man. I'll release an update soon as well with kits, etc. I've gone through and done the EPL in full for my db and I'll add to it with some others as well).

I was wondering, is it possible to use your ‘kit table’ for my own db when you release it ?

Yeah for sure. I'll send through when I release.
Thanks man, never imported a kit table from another db so I didn’t knew if it would work.

do you btw still use any of my European badges or did you re created them all by yourself?

Thanks man, never imported a kit table from another db so I didn’t knew if it would work.

do you btw still use any of my European badges or did you re created them all by yourself?
Oh still using yours. I've probably forgotten to credit for those - sorry man!

small questsion : where do i put the addboards?
Do i need to regenerate afterwards, and does the game know for which teams the boards are?

Sorry, I'm a noob.

small questsion : where do i put the addboards?
Do i need to regenerate afterwards, and does the game know for which teams the boards are?

Sorry, I'm a noob.
No problemo mate.

drop them in data > sceansets > addboards

And yes the game will know what team they belong to.

Are there any fifa 16 career mode players here ? I created a file that makes it very easy to switch from clubs and gives you lots of job offers. It’s also possible to switch from team every moment.

Are there any fifa 16 career mode players here ? I created a file that makes it very easy to switch from clubs and gives you lots of job offers. It’s also possible to switch from team every moment.

Sounds great! Can you use this on an existing career save?

That sounds amazing , can't wait to get my game fully modded and give it a proper go again

This file will make it so much easier to switch from club in FIFA 16 career mode. For me it was one of the most annoying things that after 3 seasons at a midtable team, no big team wanted you to sign.. Also at the start of a new season (in the middle of the summer) it wasn't possible to switch for team. With this file it's possible to do it :)

Back
Top Bottom