Leeds United Thread

LeedsFc

Conference
1 June 2008
London
Leeds
To all leeds fans, i want your views on our new kit and on our signings, and what do you think will happen next season?

i think enoch showunmi will score 15 goals this season, i havent seen him play but i think he is one of the stron gaint strikers playing along side beckford i think thell have 35-40 between them would love freedman to join us, we will be unstopable.

shehan is a great signing to but i prefear jhonson at left back he has been grat.

so what do you think, your comments plz

Last edited:
Big Enoch and Beckford will cause havoc this season !

If we get Freedman again he can be super sub, not sure hes Got legs for
90 mins every match

Andy Robinson was outstanding last season Swansea v Leeds and tore
us to bits. Says it all that his team won League 1 and he left for Leeds.

The new kit is a bit of a non entity, not very special at all.

All in all , we cant expect star signings anymore, but the new signings are all
strong players who will be able to dig us out of league 1.

M.O.T !!!

with our great big gaint defenders and class strikers i seee no problems at all for this (08/09) season
and the away kit with the blue and black stripes is horible its like a noun league team

thanx for posting
anymore leeds fans in this fourm?

Yeh :)

All in all i think we should do well this season and go up as champions,new kit aint much but we can't really expect anything great given our situation (i actually prefer the stripey one out of all 3 :P),oh and dont get your hopes up about big Enoch,according to my friends that have been to alot of pre season friendlies this guy is a big donkey and can't head the ball for toffee even tho he is a giant,he also struggles to stay on his feet and half the time trips over his own feet.

Hopefully we will still sign a couple more players and get a few more youngters coming up into the first team .

i hope we can scure Luciano Beccio's signture he has really impressd in the friendlies and looking fowrward to se him partner Becks and i think hell be a great succses

I believe that's slightly more than the 8 Leicester took for their EFL u23's game at Accrington :LOL:

Can't bear all the random patterns appearing on football kits. Block colours, stripes, hoops or get out.

Even my beloved Tranmere have added random lines on the corners of the shirt. Just leave it alone.

I pity PES/FIFA kitmakers and modders nowadays; imagine trying to replicate these...

adulthome1_360x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom