Level indicated to enjoy the pro evolution in Mater league 2021 :/

Kenaykix

League 2
4 May 2020
: ABURRIDO:
Hello friends I hope you are very well, I have decided to make this thread to know the opinions of the lovers of this beautiful game that allows us to achieve almost the realistic experience of current soccer games.

The truth is that I do not know what to do with my game in terms of FINDING A Level that gives me Fun and Challenge At the same time when facing the CPU, I have been looking for that point for a while I think a year and a half. I want to find that point where you want the game to not be unfair, I have tried to touch the manual controls and lower the level and stuff.

First of all I want you to know that I have been in this latest generation of consoles since 2018 and I have not yet moved to the new generation nor am I thinking about it yet, since I saved to buy my laptop and enjoy PES as it is. , I have filled it with patches as I have never done before, as I said I played FIFA 18 and I was amazed with the new generation, of course without having tried any pes, and it is that FIFA what has been light years in pes is its wonderful setting, in Finally, I arrived in 2019 and the long-awaited Pes 19 arrived, and wow what physics what graphics, but wow complete disappointment with the artificial intelligence of the cpu, that's where my search began to find the optimal level since, even in top player or star as we say in Latin America It was impossible for me to win, until a good friend arrived and recommended me to play Full manual

Then the dreamed pes 20 followed, and there my odyssey began, the topic here is the MASTER LEAGUE, I am an offline player, I am not doing micropayments or anything like that, but if I take into account that to have a super experience Realistically, I must play FUMA with a real person, either online or with a friend, there are no optimal levels in offline, top player, super star or legend, they all end up being levels that will disappoint you at some point until you disappoint, legend is a Disgust, at the moment of having your team with such a low level of spirit and top player or star as we say in Latin America is disappointing and very easy.

At the moment I am on PES 21, my PC experience has been great, of course you know the reasons, but it has not been complete, and it is that I feel that FIFA helps a lot with the issue of its sliders, because I feel that for more mods than have pes is not enough, I clarify that the gameplay mods of Holland or Incas, they have been a beautiful experience but they bring their failures, I want you to share your anectorates in master leagues or that you recommend me, the idea is to start with a level and finish With that same one, I play in FUMA I feel that in assisted it is too much help.

I share my experiences in the master league, I have played leagues with Monaco I have played with Wolverhampton I have played with Manchester United and even with Everton, I have played in all of them in FUMA but for time reasons the one I have played the most has been the Monaco and Manchester League, with the Monaco League I had a good feeling playing the league at the top player or star level as in Latin America, but with assisted passes and manual shots but I reached the final of the Champions League against Real Madrid and I won 4-1, I took a disappointment because I knew it was time to leave the assisted passes and also that level, that's where my total search began, and I decided to return to the FIFA 20 that I had at that time, but trying to adjust the sliders And the work passed the time and I did not enjoy, came the pes 21 and I was excited again until I bought the laptop, and I started with the manchester utd, really already knowing how to play FUMA and at the top player level, everything was perfect, I had already found the balance. Iberian, but, surprise, a season passed and my team had more than 95 in spirit and now I win 3-0 or I defend too easy, I figured I had to go up to super star or legend as we say in Latin America, and of course I take the It is clear that this last level is super tricky, low in speed level to -1 but it is very slow, there is no intermediate level between these two and I am very disappointed.

Sorry for my text so long and almost meaningless but I want you to share your experiences, or your help, or if most have a particular opinion, I will listen to you, I am bored because I have been like this for a long time, and the hours I have to playing are not reciprocated by my game, experiences like those of PES 6, or like those of the same PES 15 are already rare, I see videos of knightmd, magiko albino, marlonanthony89, and etc of you tubers who play so happily in FUMA which is what mine and I do not understand how they do it, the only one who gave me an answer was magiko albino and he plays at a lower level than super star or legend as we say, in short I listen to answers and help, this is a small summary of what happens to me with the game, THANK YOU very much

Full Manual Controls is a must to enjoy the game. I understand this could be subjective, but it is my view.

The other must is a gameplay mod. More specifically, I found @Holland 's 'PES FINAL EDITION + MASTER LEAGUE' to be almost hallucinogen. I am a seasoned gamer and honestly did not think it was possible to achieve this level of gameplay realism with current-gen games. This gameplay mod entirely redefines player and ball movement, tactics, dynamics, etc. The game is now about exploiting acceleration. You don't need fancy feints or multi-button combos to dribble past defenders. Using momentum, changes in acceleration and direction are, just as in real life, the only things you need to dribble past someone. Sure, you can throw your feints in there, but they are not a must for dribbling. Another thing this mod incorporates is randomness, imprecision and straigh-out flukes. Players will miss their hits, will give bad passes, will be unable to control the ball, etc. You will experience multi-bounce goals (i.e. corner kick, a defender tries to clear, hits the ball wrongly, the ball bounces off an attacker, rebounds into another defender and goes into the net), you will experience own-goals (by your players, but also COM's which is refreshing for a change). Finally, the mod removes scripting and dubious COM attitudes towards different games. You will no longer find it impossible to sustain a 2-0 score (previously the script forced the COM to tie the game 99% of the times, resulting in infuriating experiences), you will no longer notice passages in the game where its impossible to take the ball from the COM, etc. You will also find that teams are not ultra-buffed when playing you on single-elimination matches (previously, even 2nd tier teams would turn into 'little Barcelonas' when down in the global score of a Cup match - I believe this was sorted by the COM now treating all games as friendly games).

EDIT: The above is with FUMA and Legend difficulty.

These are my two cents.

Full Manual Controls is a must to enjoy the game. I understand this could be subjective, but it is my view.

The other must is a gameplay mod. More specifically, I found @Holland 's 'PES FINAL EDITION + MASTER LEAGUE' to be almost hallucinogen. I am a seasoned gamer and honestly did not think it was possible to achieve this level of gameplay realism with current-gen games. This gameplay mod entirely redefines player and ball movement, tactics, dynamics, etc. The game is now about exploiting acceleration. You don't need fancy feints or multi-button combos to dribble past defenders. Using momentum, changes in acceleration and direction are, just as in real life, the only things you need to dribble past someone. Sure, you can throw your feints in there, but they are not a must for dribbling. Another thing this mod incorporates is randomness, imprecision and straigh-out flukes. Players will miss their hits, will give bad passes, will be unable to control the ball, etc. You will experience multi-bounce goals (i.e. corner kick, a defender tries to clear, hits the ball wrongly, the ball bounces off an attacker, rebounds into another defender and goes into the net), you will experience own-goals (by your players, but also COM's which is refreshing for a change). Finally, the mod removes scripting and dubious COM attitudes towards different games. You will no longer find it impossible to sustain a 2-0 score (previously the script forced the COM to tie the game 99% of the times, resulting in infuriating experiences), you will no longer notice passages in the game where its impossible to take the ball from the COM, etc. You will also find that teams are not ultra-buffed when playing you on single-elimination matches (previously, even 2nd tier teams would turn into 'little Barcelonas' when down in the global score of a Cup match - I believe this was sorted by the COM now treating all games as friendly games).

EDIT: The above is with FUMA and Legend difficulty.

These are my two cents.
Hello friend, thank you for taking your time to answer me. Precisely after my inconvenience and having made this forum, I am thinking the same as you, I reached the end of the road and I realized that I cannot be deceived, and that is that PES is a game with a lot of trick, and as you say, the manual controls are essential, in fact I raised the level to super star, and simply lowered the speed to -1 (detail not necessary, but I liked it) and added that special touch that you tell me, the gameplay mod. So far I have not started a master league, but I downloaded the pro master league 1.07 from holland, which of all the ones that I have tried the most has seemed interesting together with its dt18, supposedly the master league no longer depends on the spirit of our team, but I still do not know the behavior of the cpu in decisive moments, so I would like to try the one you say about the final edition, if you have the link I thank you from the bottom of my heart. totally in accordance with your words, I did not think that a mod changes the dynamics of this game, in the end, I think that I am leaving doubts after this long search for a good experience.

Hello friends I hope you are very well, I have decided to make this thread to know the opinions of the lovers of this beautiful game that allows us to achieve almost the realistic experience of current soccer games.

The truth is that I do not know what to do with my game in terms of FINDING A Level that gives me Fun and Challenge At the same time when facing the CPU, I have been looking for that point for a while I think a year and a half. I want to find that point where you want the game to not be unfair, I have tried to touch the manual controls and lower the level and stuff.

First of all I want you to know that I have been in this latest generation of consoles since 2018 and I have not yet moved to the new generation nor am I thinking about it yet, since I saved to buy my laptop and enjoy PES as it is. , I have filled it with patches as I have never done before, as I said I played FIFA 18 and I was amazed with the new generation, of course without having tried any pes, and it is that FIFA what has been light years in pes is its wonderful setting, in Finally, I arrived in 2019 and the long-awaited Pes 19 arrived, and wow what physics what graphics, but wow complete disappointment with the artificial intelligence of the cpu, that's where my search began to find the optimal level since, even in top player or star as we say in Latin America It was impossible for me to win, until a good friend arrived and recommended me to play Full manual

Then the dreamed pes 20 followed, and there my odyssey began, the topic here is the MASTER LEAGUE, I am an offline player, I am not doing micropayments or anything like that, but if I take into account that to have a super experience Realistically, I must play FUMA with a real person, either online or with a friend, there are no optimal levels in offline, top player, super star or legend, they all end up being levels that will disappoint you at some point until you disappoint, legend is a Disgust, at the moment of having your team with such a low level of spirit and top player or star as we say in Latin America is disappointing and very easy.

At the moment I am on PES 21, my PC experience has been great, of course you know the reasons, but it has not been complete, and it is that I feel that FIFA helps a lot with the issue of its sliders, because I feel that for more mods than have pes is not enough, I clarify that the gameplay mods of Holland or Incas, they have been a beautiful experience but they bring their failures, I want you to share your anectorates in master leagues or that you recommend me, the idea is to start with a level and finish With that same one, I play in FUMA I feel that in assisted it is too much help.

I share my experiences in the master league, I have played leagues with Monaco I have played with Wolverhampton I have played with Manchester United and even with Everton, I have played in all of them in FUMA but for time reasons the one I have played the most has been the Monaco and Manchester League, with the Monaco League I had a good feeling playing the league at the top player or star level as in Latin America, but with assisted passes and manual shots but I reached the final of the Champions League against Real Madrid and I won 4-1, I took a disappointment because I knew it was time to leave the assisted passes and also that level, that's where my total search began, and I decided to return to the FIFA 20 that I had at that time, but trying to adjust the sliders And the work passed the time and I did not enjoy, came the pes 21 and I was excited again until I bought the laptop, and I started with the manchester utd, really already knowing how to play FUMA and at the top player level, everything was perfect, I had already found the balance. Iberian, but, surprise, a season passed and my team had more than 95 in spirit and now I win 3-0 or I defend too easy, I figured I had to go up to super star or legend as we say in Latin America, and of course I take the It is clear that this last level is super tricky, low in speed level to -1 but it is very slow, there is no intermediate level between these two and I am very disappointed.

Sorry for my text so long and almost meaningless but I want you to share your experiences, or your help, or if most have a particular opinion, I will listen to you, I am bored because I have been like this for a long time, and the hours I have to playing are not reciprocated by my game, experiences like those of PES 6, or like those of the same PES 15 are already rare, I see videos of knightmd, magiko albino, marlonanthony89, and etc of you tubers who play so happily in FUMA which is what mine and I do not understand how they do it, the only one who gave me an answer was magiko albino and he plays at a lower level than super star or legend as we say, in short I listen to answers and help, this is a small summary of what happens to me with the game, THANK YOU very much
Hello friend, after trying three games of my master league (for now), this mod gameplay pro master + f.e , is relatively difficult for me compared to the pro master league that I was playing days ago, and that's why I wanted to ask you what region are you? Since you have told me that you play in legend, and that is that level of "legend" for my region of latam is the penultimate, in your region that level is the last or penultimate, 🤔 (I have always had that doubt when people comment from other places) thanks for answering me

pdt. in latam the last levels are:

penultimate》 level "legend"
last》 "ultimate" level

Last edited:
Hi Kevin! I have felt what you feel, but let me tell you what I discovered after mastering the mod:

The apparent increased difficulty does not come from CPU behaviour per se, but instead is driven by the overarching change in the game mechanics. As I explained in my earlier post, this gameplay now resembles real football. Real football is about changes in acceleration and exploitation of open spaces.
You will need to move the ball around *a lot* to start seeing those open spaces. If you try a direct approach, just running/passing forwards trying to get to the rival's goal, you will hit a brick wall most of the times. I like that this happens in the game, as these types of attacks are the easiest to defend in real life as you can predict the movement of the ball and rival players. However, if you start moving the ball from side to side and apply some speed to it, you will start generating open spaces that you will be able to exploit.

At first when I downloaded the mod I was impacient and tried to get a goal as fast as I could. Later on I understood I need to build the attacks. I need to follow the pace of my players, slowly building up and pushing the rival team into their goal. You notice how your team gains space and dominates the field.

My advice would be to play it patiently, move the ball around just like you would in real life and once you have that going you will start getting numerous chances of scoring.

In terms of difficulty, I play in the hardest (last) level.

EDIT: One further tip. Play one-touch passes (or two-touches if you are still struggling: one touch to control, the second to hit the ball and pass). One-touch passes are the best ways to generate spaces and leave defenders behind.

Hi Kevin! I have felt what you feel, but let me tell you what I discovered after mastering the mod:

The apparent increased difficulty does not come from CPU behaviour per se, but instead is driven by the overarching change in the game mechanics. As I explained in my earlier post, this gameplay now resembles real football. Real football is about changes in acceleration and exploitation of open spaces.
You will need to move the ball around *a lot* to start seeing those open spaces. If you try a direct approach, just running/passing forwards trying to get to the rival's goal, you will hit a brick wall most of the times. I like that this happens in the game, as these types of attacks are the easiest to defend in real life as you can predict the movement of the ball and rival players. However, if you start moving the ball from side to side and apply some speed to it, you will start generating open spaces that you will be able to exploit.

At first when I downloaded the mod I was impacient and tried to get a goal as fast as I could. Later on I understood I need to build the attacks. I need to follow the pace of my players, slowly building up and pushing the rival team into their goal. You notice how your team gains space and dominates the field.

My advice would be to play it patiently, move the ball around just like you would in real life and once you have that going you will start getting numerous chances of scoring.

In terms of difficulty, I play in the hardest (last) level.

EDIT: One further tip. Play one-touch passes (or two-touches if you are still struggling: one touch to control, the second to hit the ball and pass). One-touch passes are the best ways to generate spaces and leave defenders behind.
Thanks bro, I see that you have studied the game as much as I have, although I have taken it as an obsession to find the right point, you know, I always assumed that playing FUMA and top player was the best, but ML destroyed my thoughts and everything faded away.

As for the gameplay mods, I do not want to be changing them every month, since I see many updates of these and I feel that there is something for all tastes, honestly I just want to play and enjoy the ML but I do not know how you do to play in the last level , I will try to give it the opportunity and play at the super star level (the penultimate level), since I do not want the cpu to be so tricky that is why I do not play the last level, you have my respects for doing it haha.

You know I'm not a fan boy of fifa or pes but the times I played fifa I almost never touched the last level to have fun, and this saddens me because with pes I will be forced to do so.

pdt. do you touch the speeds of the game?
thanks and greetings

Hello friend, thank you for taking your time to answer me. Precisely after my inconvenience and having made this forum, I am thinking the same as you, I reached the end of the road and I realized that I cannot be deceived, and that is that PES is a game with a lot of trick, and as you say, the manual controls are essential, in fact I raised the level to super star, and simply lowered the speed to -1 (detail not necessary, but I liked it) and added that special touch that you tell me, the gameplay mod. So far I have not started a master league, but I downloaded the pro master league 1.07 from holland, which of all the ones that I have tried the most has seemed interesting together with its dt18, supposedly the master league no longer depends on the spirit of our team, but I still do not know the behavior of the cpu in decisive moments, so I would like to try the one you say about the final edition, if you have the link I thank you from the bottom of my heart. totally in accordance with your words, I did not think that a mod changes the dynamics of this game, in the end, I think that I am leaving doubts after this long search for a good experience.
I´m using the mod and I like it. CPU still bothers me but I see more fouls and even penalties. ML is a mode on its own, it does makes us mad sometimes. I´m playing a portuguese league and I still feel the matches before cups are harder to beat. Last session I lost against a team with an average of 60's and then I beat Juventus 5-0, in FUMA. I just assume that Juventus played really bad but still...

no matter what mod i used so far, top-player is the "highest" setting enjoyable for me. superstar is so scripted you can put away your controller when COM has the ball because you are not allowed to win the ball. (everything is a foul)

that's just bonkers. :ANX:

How can anyone call this beautiful game when the cpu cheating and mentality thing affects ur players every game, and it s so in full swing when u play vs real madrid??? And don t convince me that u need full manual to enjoy the game, sorry but no, it s very hard , and crossing in tight spaces is very hard u end up 80% of the time with a goal kick instead of a cross

no matter what mod i used so far, top-player is the "highest" setting enjoyable for me. superstar is so scripted you can put away your controller when COM has the ball because you are not allowed to win the ball. (everything is a foul)

that's just bonkers. :ANX:
That s the word, it s bonkers, and this is the most fundamental issue these new games have:
1- scripted cpu cheating
2- non varied ai behavior, it s always almost always the same goals and shots , in the other game, i rarely see a cpu goal like the other, or shot direction like.the other, mo matter what, when they play that long ball down the middle to a striker, it s 99% of the time a shot in the bottom right corner, never in the middle, never in the left corner, and it s always the same height of shot, it gets boring and repetitive...

there is 0 (zero) script in Holland's FINAL EDITION gameplay. everything described above is related to this gameplay. games and goals are everchanging.
Man don t delude urself that these mods willchange the ai behavior and pattern, enjoy it as is or like me just play few games in a month

That s the word, it s bonkers, and this is the most fundamental issue these new games have:
1- scripted cpu cheating
2- non varied ai behavior, it s always almost always the same goals and shots , in the other game, i rarely see a cpu goal like the other, or shot direction like.the other, mo matter what, when they play that long ball down the middle to a striker, it s 99% of the time a shot in the bottom right corner, never in the middle, never in the left corner, and it s always the same height of shot, it gets boring and repetitive...
I totally agree with you, the game is written in favor of the cpu, this is very disappointing, instead of evolving into video games, what they do is regress, these last few days I have played pes 6 and I feel that it has brought more light to the Today's soccer games, despite being very automatic and assisted, this one had a fantastic immersion and artificial intelligence, but we have to resign since today's generation only wants to know about micropayments and player cards instead of a decent gameplay. As for the FUMA, it is subjective, there are those who like it, such as those who prefer assisted and it is acceptable, so I asked to know different points of view and draw a conclusion, but let's not forget that those of us who play on PC have an advantage over them. They play on the console, because we have alternatives with mods and there is a light of hope, because on the console friend only FIFA reigns, greetings.

there is 0 (zero) script in Holland's FINAL EDITION gameplay. everything described above is related to this gameplay. games and goals are everchanging.
Friend are you talking about the final edition 1.07.1? or you talk about the combined with pro master league, is to prove it

Back
Top Bottom