Manchester United Thread

View attachment 145290

No Look Defending from Maguire :SHOCK:

View attachment 145292

Also this free kick tactic...
How tf united paid £80 million for him. Surely he did perform better at his first season but that's only that. I think after he got injured in may 21, he turned to be a 2nd Div level player. The fact that ole chose this guy as captain after ONLY SIX month at old trafford makes me scratch my head.

As for 2nd pic, well brain fart happens. It's just for united player it happened at the same time, lol

Almost year later the team is getting better, gotta give ten hag credit after poor start. Surprisingly maguire looks like is also better than last season, i cant believe im saying this but his world cup performance was good

He's been shit since he started being a dinner lady. I'd rather they played a dinner lady instead of him.
I think he's massively overrated that's for sure. Been poor for over a year now whenever I've seen him. Whether that's down to playing with the injury last season I guess time will tell. He also only seems to ever play well if he's on the left of the attack.

Lol, aged really not well. He's having his best performance this season 🤣

I can see Arsenal crumbling under the pressure and Man City cant finding their form at all and United the league somehow with in form Rashford,Martinez and Casemiro if the latter stops collecting reds like crazy.

I will put some money on them with probably decent odds but yes Arsenal is the biggest headache of everyone.

Now they're just 3 points from 2nd, damn who would've thought ?

Wishing Arsenal lost so the league could be more interesting, lol

Even as someone from Merseyside, it makes me happy to see the most successful English club from my childhood on the road back to where they belong, given the heritage they have. It felt really weird and wrong to see where they've been since Sir Alex retired. Ten Haag really has worked wonders there.

Love Newcastle too - been to see a few games at St. James' over the years, and I genuinely think their fans are the best in the Premier League. Their success will be just around the corner.

I'm still not conviced tbh, remember 2017 league cup ? you could say that's mostly mou part with his boring tactics. Obviously team plays better now and all they need now is consistency. I'll give it 2 or 3 years then we can say manu is really comeback. United really need bring 2 or 3 players especially midfield if they didn't want to end up like liverpool. Case is 31, Eriksen 31. We all know how united played before these two came in.

Pereira need to work more on finishing and more coaching on his mindset as professional player we all respect the dribble movements but the thing it is like the player is a dancer more than football player .
McTominay lack of trust or maybe some hidden feelings it is like he want to play CM when he is all the time playing CDM and it is very weird right now he lost let's say 2 years he should be like Kimmich right now and he miss some Pace and vision when it comes to key passes or long ones .
Fred it is like bolt when playing football or cheap version of Kante he need to be out of team .

Coach need to know that he need to build a team with saving some titles these 2 years so he need to work more on players and it is not only mercato n any coach that come to united think that it is mercato so IMO Ancelotti could be the savior of united.

i will talk more next time .

Pereira need to work more on finishing and more coaching on his mindset as professional player we all respect the dribble movements but the thing it is like the player is a dancer more than football player .
McTominay lack of trust or maybe some hidden feelings it is like he want to play CM when he is all the time playing CDM and it is very weird right now he lost let's say 2 years he should be like Kimmich right now and he miss some Pace and vision when it comes to key passes or long ones .
Fred it is like bolt when playing football or cheap version of Kante he need to be out of team .

Coach need to know that he need to build a team with saving some titles these 2 years so he need to work more on players and it is not only mercato n any coach that come to united think that it is mercato so IMO Ancelotti could be the savior of united.

i will talk more next time .
He should be like Kimmich? He was and never will be like Kimmich. He'll be a fringe player and then probably get sold to someone like Everton in the future.

Back
Top Bottom