Microsoft Flight Simulator [PC/Xbox]

I am playing this on my XSS and i dont have those problems. Yes game sometimes crash, but i had that problem like 2 or 3 times since it came out.

Btw it is a masterpiece. They nailed it.

I mean, i had a crash only 2 or 3 times for this how long 3+ years since it came out.

And i play a lot.
Still, as a first party, exclusive game, that was released 3 years ago - it should be fully optimised by now and run smooth as butter.
None of the Playstation exclusives ever crash for me. There is no excuse for the state of it.

Love the game and I'm really enjoying my journey around the world, but it's absolutely shocking how shitty it's optimised on series X.
Multiple times already I had Xbox shutting down on its own with a message after restart that it was overheating.
No other game ever did this, have it all dust free, but it still does it randomly. Sometimes I can fly for hours, sometimes its shutting down after 20mins. Regardless whether it's populated area, or not, it's all just random.
Since it's supposed to be one of the flagships of Xbox - it's a bit of a disgrace and makes me want to delete it all. Don't even want to know how it runs on series S.
Also - later this year MSFS 2024 is coming out. Bigger and better.
Scared to think how they will have this running on Xbox.
In general - looking at all the exclusives and smash (s)hits like Starfield - I'm starting to think that Xbox X/S is a wasted generation.

I wouldn't say this is really an Xbox problem.
It doesn't exactly run amazing on PC either.

I have a 4090 and still can't have it maxed out.

I wouldn't say this is really an Xbox problem.
It doesn't exactly run amazing on PC either.

I have a 4090 and still can't have it maxed out.
I'm running everything on ultra on a 3060Ti, 60fps at 1920x1080. Only need to lower some settings when I'm flying with big commercial planes. You should be able to run the sim maxed out 4k on a 4090. Strange.

I will need to have a look at it again.
My GamePass has expired and probably won't subscribe again now for a while and also not buying the game with the new one being released this year.

But do remember that playing at 4K not everything was on Ultra to achieve 60FPS and some things were even on medium.

The game is incredibly demanding and just really hope they up the graphics again for 2024 and absolutely destroy my PC like FS 2020 did when that was released.
However given that it is still being released for the Series S makes me think that it will remain exactly the same with just a couple of extra features.

I will need to have a look at it again.
My GamePass has expired and probably won't subscribe again now for a while and also not buying the game with the new one being released this year.

But do remember that playing at 4K not everything was on Ultra to achieve 60FPS and some things were even on medium.

The game is incredibly demanding and just really hope they up the graphics again for 2024 and absolutely destroy my PC like FS 2020 did when that was released.
However given that it is still being released for the Series S makes me think that it will remain exactly the same with just a couple of extra features.
Yes, I don't think they'll do major updates in graphics. They still rely on Bing for the maps, maybe they'll provide more detailed buildings?

Back
Top Bottom