Most Realistic/Fun ML Setup? (PES 2021)

millossobek

The 3-Stars Cup
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
1675196368267.png
Hey bros! Wanted to open a discussion about PES 2021 Master League settings. What do you guys feel are the most realistic and/or fun settings for playing immersive ML campaigns?

I'm especially curious to hear opinions about these 3 settings:
- Transfer Frequency: Low, Fairly Low, Normal, Fairly High, High
- Negotiation Difficulty: Easy, Fairly Easy, Normal, Fairly Hard, Hard
- Starting Budget: Small, Fairly Small, Normal, Fairly Large, Large

What I'm basically interesting in discussing are two factors.
1. Realism: What are the settings which more accurately depict real-life transfers and negotiations?
2. Fun: Do you feel there are settings that are different from the realistic ones which further add to Master League enjoyment?

I've always wondered about this. I am most interested in #1, reflecting real life scenarios, but feel free to post whatever settings you think are best (either for realism, enjoyment or both!)

Last edited:
I always choose the hardest settings on those options, except for trasnfer frequency wich I thiunk I have on Normal. Negociation on hard didn't make such a hard impact in the end. Might get harder on the beginning, wich I like, but when you have enough budget, and you will, it's not tha hard to pick up some nice players. After a buntch of seasons, key players like Neymars, ronaldos etc will get to really high values, like 900.000.000 release clauses, but so do your own players if you have famous regens. I had William regen on my team, and after about 6 seasons, he was valued 500.000.000. I sold him and bought Ronaldo for 400.000.000. Not all players get to these values, so it's still hard to build a super team in one or two seasons just by selling yours.

Back
Top Bottom