MotoGP 21

@wolly1979 Yeah I've been looking at some videos of it on you tube this week and it's looking very good. I've seen a few dodgy bits of AI riders cutting the occasional corner and crashing, if they can fix that it will be even better.

Have you seen TrackdayR? That looks really promising too.

this game surprise me this year.. they add many things ..moto very difficult to drive and graphics is amazing.
Oh well, I still haven't got my head around efficiently braking in 20 (each time I brake a little harder than usual, it's a stoppie, and I can't be consistent in braking)... If you tell me that the bike is even more difficult to handle in 21, I'm a little worried.

Oh well, I still haven't got my head around efficiently braking in 20 (each time I brake a little harder than usual, it's a stoppie, and I can't be consistent in braking)... If you tell me that the bike is even more difficult to handle in 21, I'm a little worried.
Lean a bit to the side and start with both brakes, then release the rear one. Apply in small taps whenever you're too fast.

Thanks man, I'll have a try.

All I tried till now has been pretty useless, even trying not to slam on the front brake but gradually pulling the trigger until it reaches 75%, 80% of the power like I see in some YouTube videos while slamming on the back one (well, it's a button and not a trigger, it's not like you can apply it gradually).
It's a pity because I really wanted to play a season with the WSBK mod using Team Barni (waiting in vain for Milestone to release a full-fledged SBK game again in the future I guess) but I couldn't really get myself to handle the bike properly.

Thanks man, I'll have a try.

All I tried till now has been pretty useless, even trying not to slam on the front brake but gradually pulling the trigger until it reaches 75%, 80% of the power like I see in some YouTube videos while slamming on the back one (well, it's a button and not a trigger, it's not like you can apply it gradually).
It's a pity because I really wanted to play a season with the WSBK mod using Team Barni (waiting in vain for Milestone to release a full-fledged SBK game again in the future I guess) but I couldn't really get myself to handle the bike properly.
Just got it. It's completely different from 20. Idk if it's just the ducati but I can't make it slow down. Will need time to figure it out.

MotoGP 17 was best..this new is too hard for me..

Of course there was Namco`s MotoGP series which were superb especially MotoGP 4.

Anyone play 22?
Nope, but finally Milestone listened and released a WSBK game (which I got, of course, as it was the one I was waiting for... But with which I still can't record a single good lap time to save my life, let alone keep up with the competition in a race).

Nope, but finally Milestone listened and released a WSBK game (which I got, of course, as it was the one I was waiting for... But with which I still can't record a single good lap time to save my life, let alone keep up with the competition in a race).
Different handling. You have can be more aggressive. Suggest going corner by corner. Also, the braking markers on the virtual racing line are full of crap. Use the markers on the track instead.

This save file for this
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom