[Need Guide] want export sounds from FIFA 18

Mody94

Non-League
11 November 2016
egypt
Real Madrid
Hello Guys

i want your help to know how to export Commentary sounds from FIFA 18 or FIFA 14 or FIFA 11
i want to export the sounds to convert it to PES 2013 because i'm making Commentary for PES 2013 with Martin Tyler Voice
i'm in progress now but i'm slow because i recored with Shadow Play and then cut the sounds and convert it, so it takes a lot of time but if you tell me how to export the sounds directly from FIFA 18 that would help me a lot

i have FIFA 18 / FIFA 14 / FIFA 11
and Frosty Editor / Fifa file explorer by Jenkey

help me
and thanks

Привет ребята

Мне нужна ваша помощь, чтобы узнать, как экспортировать комментарии из FIFA 18, FIFA 14 или FIFA 11.
я хочу экспортировать звуки, преобразовывать их в PES 2013, потому что я делаю комментарий для PES 2013 с голосом Мартина Тайлера.
Сейчас я в процессе, но я медленный, потому что я записал с помощью Shadow Play, а затем вырезал звуки и конвертировал их, поэтому это занимает много времени, но если вы скажете мне, как экспортировать звуки прямо из FIFA 18, это поможет мне много

у меня фифа 18/фифа 14/фифа 11
и Frosty Editor / файловый менеджер Fifa от Jenkey

Помоги мне
with 21 not interested? can be extracted from fifa 22

Hello Guys
i want to export the sounds to convert it to PES 2013 because i'm making Commentary for PES 2013 with Martin Tyler Voice

Converting content from one game to another from different developers is 1. a risk of action being taken for copyright enfringement and 2. a risk of the hammer coming down onto the modding community as a whole, you shouldn't do it, unless you have permission from EA, which you'd never get.

Converting content from one game to another from different developers is 1. a risk of action being taken for copyright enfringement and 2. a risk of the hammer coming down onto the modding community as a whole, you shouldn't do it, unless you have permission from EA, which you'd never get.
I agree with everything you said. With that being said wouldn't that apply to normal modding of kits for example? Putting licensed kits which ea or fifa hasn't approved to put in a game and Konami doesn't?

On another note, someone did what this person is trying to do back in I think 2012 pes but changed the commentators lines with real lines ones from Colombian / argentinian league channels live tv. It was.... Well... Different. It worked but the tones of the voices would change and make it sound off in every line spoken. Guess it would work better off taking them from another videogame.

With that being said wouldn't that apply to normal modding of kits for example? Putting licensed kits which ea or fifa hasn't approved to put in a game and Konami doesn't?

Well in this instance the license holder wouldn't be EA/Konami it would be the club/sponsor/kit manufacturer so probably less of an issue.

Well in this instance the license holder wouldn't be EA/Konami it would be the club/sponsor/kit manufacturer so probably less of an issue.
agree, but it would still be copyright infringement.
dont get me wrong I get your point, but the whole modding thing is a gray area and I dont quite get why some would be accepted and for example sounds not. Its still taking the design/sound without permission

But yeah you are right....

no tools to extract from FIFA 11-18 ?????
because i want Martin Tyler voice not the new man

agree, but it would still be copyright infringement.
dont get me wrong I get your point, but the whole modding thing is a gray area and I dont quite get why some would be accepted and for example sounds not. Its still taking the design/sound without permission

But yeah you are right....
Guys i know there's a copyrights but it will not be somthing popular to make FIFA take attention and see it
i'm using Martin Tyler Voice instead of Greek commentary in PES 2013,
right now i'm recording FIFA 18 matches and then convert to WAV then cut the voice parts and add it to PES 13 commentary file dt00_H.img
i made huge progress in it but still 9000 files at least needs to be replaced with fifa commentary
and if you give me the way how i can export voice parts in any sound extention for example wav, mp3 etc.

and i'm doing this because Martin Tyler is my favorite Commentator . and PES 2013 is my Favorite game . :)

Back
Top Bottom