Nintendo Switch

I was debating whether to get Crash Racing or Mario Kart, but after playing both a bit, and also because of a good friend's recommendation, I decided to give Crash a go. Even though I've always loved Mario Kart, Crash seemed to be more "pick up and go" kind of gameplay, more accessible and geared towards immediate fun while Mario Kart seems like it has a steeper learning curve. I think that for these kind of non-simulation racing games, having a more arcade gameplay is actually a plus, and I've been really enjoying Crash Team Racing! :BSCARF: :TU:

I think it’s a good choice. Mario Kart on switch is pretty much the same game as on the Wii U. Complete money grabber.
Saying that. CTR Nitro is pretty much the same as CTR.
I was really hoping they would have made a new F-zero game (not F-Zero99) that plays like F-Zero GX on GameCube. I don’t think there’s any chance now at this late stage in the switch lifespan. A real shame.

I couldn't be more excited!! Coming soon to all platforms and PC, will probably get either the PC or the Switch version!! :BSCARF:

I absolutely love how it retains the classic gaming elements!!

Looks beautifull. Shame i am too old for those games that everyone is shooting you a bullet from everywhere on screen :P

If you even navigate the rigid Switch Nintendo eShop, there are often discounts below 9€ for old games. I grabbed Metal Slug 3 for about 3€ the other day, and a football game for 2€ (which is almost unplayable, or at 2000 levels) :D

I think it’s a good choice. Mario Kart on switch is pretty much the same game as on the Wii U. Complete money grabber.
Saying that. CTR Nitro is pretty much the same as CTR.
I was really hoping they would have made a new F-zero game (not F-Zero99) that plays like F-Zero GX on GameCube. I don’t think there’s any chance now at this late stage in the switch lifespan. A real shame.

I always sceptical about third party Kart games on Switch. Mario Kart is very pollished, despite being a "remaster" of WiiU port and i love it. It is not a coinsidence that it's the Top Seller of Switch since the begining of the console's lifespan.

I assume Sonic Team Racing is also good, since SEGA is almost second party to Nintendo. Haven't played it yet on Switch.

But for the third party Kart Racing games my experienced is not so good. I own Spongebob , Nickelodeon Kart Racers IIRC and another one, which are very bad optimized for Switch.

I hope Crash TR is better developed on Switch.

Looks beautifull. Shame i am too old for those games that everyone is shooting you a bullet from everywhere on screen :P

If you even navigate the rigid Switch Nintendo eShop, there are often discounts below 9€ for old games. I grabbed Metal Slug 3 for about 3€ the other day, and a football game for 2€ (which is almost unplayable, or at 2000 levels) :D

I always sceptical about third party Kart games on Switch. Mario Kart is very pollished, despite being a "remaster" of WiiU port and i love it. It is not a coinsidence that it's the Top Seller of Switch since the begining of the console's lifespan.

I assume Sonic Team Racing is also good, since SEGA is almost second party to Nintendo. Haven't played it yet on Switch.

But for the third party Kart Racing games my experienced is not so good. I own Spongebob , Nickelodeon Kart Racers IIRC and another one, which are very bad optimized for Switch.

I hope Crash TR is better developed on Switch.
Crash team racing goes all the way back to the ps1 days, so it’s not like they are a beginner at making kart games. I’ve not played the switch version but the ps1 version was excellent from the get go!

Back
Top Bottom